Official Community Forums Home

To Everyone Who Has Or May Take A Child Anywhere!

pappyld04

• Members

WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young lady had gone to Wal-Mart with her god-daughter. From what I understood they were in the toy area and she was just a few feet away from the little girl. A guy kept kneeling beside the girl supposedly looking at a doll. The lady says that she got a bad feeling after seeing him do this the third time and confronted him which led to her chasing him out to the parking lot. SHE CAUGHT HIM and forced him to surrender the digital cam recorder he had. When she hit the play button she was watching up-the-skirt footage of the little girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS RUN LOOSE IN THE STORES! AND I DOUBT THIS WOULD BE AN ISOLATED CASE OR LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

After catching Tyger's post on Plates I figured this held much more value (Sorry Tyger just different types of crimes/victim). Yes he is in the County jail and the police are trying to identify the other girls that are shown on this cam. So there is more than just the one girl. They are reviewing WallyWorld's security tapes to try and ID the others. Not only is this creepy it is down right scary. I know there are many times I've been in stores, not just WM, and kids running wild with no adults in the area! I've always hated that but now there's this to add to the reasons! LAZY-ASSED PARENTING MUST STOP OR YOUR CHILDREN MAY RUN INTO ONE OF THESE SICK FUCKS! (Sorry guys I'm not accusing)!

• Members
After catching Tyger's post on Plates I figured this held much more value (Sorry Tyger just different types of crimes/victim). Yes he is in the County jail and the police are trying to identify the other girls that are shown on this cam. So there is more than just the one girl. They are reviewing WallyWorld's security tapes to try and ID the others. Not only is this creepy it is down right scary. I know there are many times I've been in stores, not just WM, and kids running wild with no adults in the area! I've always hated that but now there's this to add to the reasons! LAZY-ASSED PARENTING MUST STOP OR YOUR CHILDREN MAY RUN INTO ONE OF THESE SICK FUCKS! (Sorry guys I'm not accusing)!

sick F^%K!!! its so scary out there anymore. almost makes me scared to bring any more children into this world. my son is 10, and even though it drives him nuts, he is NEVER out of my site when we go anywhere.

when my son was about 2, i took him to home depot because they had them rugs with the roads and such on them for play cars on sale. and some guy literally tried to steal my son from me in broad daylight, and in public!! i turned around, and went back into the store and called the police. apparently this guy had attempted to kidnap small children about 8 times prior.

• Members

I'm glad you prevented that attempt! How did he ever get away with the other attempts? That boggles my brain!

• Members

oh this just reminds me again why I love to shop at wal-mart in the middle of the night while my kids are safely sleeping at home with my husband!

• Members

Creepy!! I don't even think about those things...but I do keep my daughter close at hand. She's blonde, blue-eyed and cute...perfect for a snatcher. Scares me to death even to THINK about it. And what perverts...to look up a tiny girls dress! Put them in jail.. I heard inmates are not very kind to child molesters.

• Members

This and worse happens all the time. We had a guy who kept walking around the neighborhood. Seemingly, just walking. Then one day he started taking pictures. First, the houses, the trees, dogs. One day my neighbor noticed him taking pictures of kids playing in the yard. Just taking pictures of them running and playing. She called the police and just said he looked 'odd' to her. They took her seriously, followed this guy a few blocks away and stopped him just to 'ask him a few questions.' He looked nervous and said he lived no where near here. They used that as probable cause to take a look at the camera, but he declined. They asked for ID, which he didn't have so they took him to the station for 'discussion' and got a warrant to look at the camera. On it were pictures of my neighbors kids, playing - more kids playing and at the beginning, pictures of a s few little boys, naked running. Who KNOWS who those boys were, how he got pictures of them naked and where they were now!

That next day I went out and bought a 6-foot, white viynl privacy fence! Creepy fucks are all over and you never know who they are. Trust your 'mommy or daddy' senses people!

• Members
I'm glad you prevented that attempt! How did he ever get away with the other attempts? That boggles my brain!

he came up and said "oh what a cute little boy you have" my mommy instincts instantly kicked in, i quickly said thanks and started to walk away. he grabbed the cart and said "why don't you go get your car, and i will stay here with the baby" i said "NO" and tried to get around him. he grabbed the cart with 2 hands and said "no really i insist" i yelled real loud "BACK OFF ASSHOLE"

i whipped the cart around and went back into the store.

the thing that gets me, is that there were ppl around who heard and saw this and they did NOTHING. just kept walking and minding there own business.

• Members

See, and people think I am overly paranoid when it comes to my girls.

I had one creep one time take pictures of my oldest.

We went to a park where there was going to be a big 4th of July fireworks display.

So my niece, her fiance, and my god son, my god daughter and their parents went with us.

There must have been 1,000 kids on the play area, so we took th girls to the sand box.

Some guy came us and asked my daughter " hey sweetie, can you smile for me?"

I got a real bad feeling about it, I wound up calling the cops on him, and asked him WHY he took a picture of my daughter without my consent.

He told me " Fuck off cunt"

Big no no, I wound up kicking his ass.

I knocked out a couple of his teeth, and I KNOW I busted a couple of ribs, I felt them give.

Yeah he got in a few licks, but I still got the better end of the deal.

My friend and god son had to pull me off of him.

Someone saw the fight and called the cops.

The cops came and arrested him, come to find out he was 2 days out of jail, for raping a 6 yr old girl.

They also kinda " forgot" to arrest me.

I am just glad that he is one less perverted asshole running around on the street.

• Members
See, and people think I am overly paranoid when it comes to my girls.

I had one creep one time take pictures of my oldest.

We went to a park where there was going to be a big 4th of July fireworks display.

So my niece, her fiance, and my god son, my god daughter and their parents went with us.

There must have been 1,000 kids on the play area, so we took th girls to the sand box.

Some guy came us and asked my daughter " hey sweetie, can you smile for me?"

I got a real bad feeling about it, I wound up calling the cops on him, and asked him WHY he took a picture of my daughter without my consent.

He told me " Fuck off cunt"

Big no no, I wound up kicking his ass.

I knocked out a couple of his teeth, and I KNOW I busted a couple of ribs, I felt them give.

Yeah he got in a few licks, but I still got the better end of the deal.

My friend and god son had to pull me off of him.

Someone saw the fight and called the cops.

The cops came and arrested him, come to find out he was 2 days out of jail, for raping a 6 yr old girl.

They also kinda " forgot" to arrest me.

I am just glad that he is one less perverted asshole running around on the street.

good for you for kicking his nasty ass

• Members
good for you for kicking his nasty ass

I ditto that and I never go out with my kid without my 38 cal snubbie on me either. In florida killing to prevent kidnapping is justified.

Glenn

• Members

Absurd. Another reason why my kid is either in the cart or on a harness.

• Members

I once was in charge of taking my 8 year old cousin to the mall to help me look for a dress... she really wanted to spend time with me, and I figured, hey, why not?

She is really naive and social.... I wouldn't let go of her hand and when I was in the bathroom or changing room, she was standing against the door where I could see her feet. She found it annoying, but I would NOT let her go.

Creeps. Can't believe they are ever let OUT of jail after these offenses. All rapists should be castrated or have their vagina sewn closed. Sick freaks.

• Members

A lot of criminal shit like this would never cross our thoughts and technology is just adding to the ways they can do it. While I totally agree with the death penalty for this stuff a lot of it could be prevented by vigilance. Passers-by are rarely going to interfere on behalf of you or your child as angelkisses pointed out. This is something we should change also.

• Members
A lot of criminal shit like this would never cross our thoughts and technology is just adding to the ways they can do it. While I totally agree with the death penalty for this stuff a lot of it could be prevented by vigilance. Passers-by are rarely going to interfere on behalf of you or your child as angelkisses pointed out. This is something we should change also.

if more ppl would step in and help, i wonder how many children would have been saved from being kidnapped, attacked or killed.

• Members

It seems people turn to cowardice when it doesn't affect them directly. It would take a like experience for them to see this. And they would raise a big fuss because noone helped them. And most times they will even do it as a twisted form of payback. No matter the cause it's still FUCKED UP LIKE POLIO! Even if it's not our wife, gf, child, etc.. we have to stir the people to take immediate action when they see this happening. Most people think that cops are able to protect the world which is nowhere near being true. (Sorry guys). They can't be everywhere all the time!

• Members

Everybody realize why poontang called it a "Code Adam"? Oklahoma has an "Amber Alert" system. Not sure if it nationwide but it's basically a branch or 3 above a storewide shutdown!

No offense taken! LOL I agree. I am super paranoid about my daughter, and will end up in jail for kicking someone's ass if I even suspected them of peeping. Or, if they're brave enough to do it at our house, I have 2 blue heelers that will attack them good! It's always good to be aware of stuff. Some people don't even think what pervs will do cuz they just don't think like that. It's sad that we have to do so.

• Members

Poontang isn't the "Code Adam" associated with the Walsh case?

• Members
No offense taken! LOL I agree. I am super paranoid about my daughter, and will end up in jail for kicking someone's ass if I even suspected them of peeping. Or, if they're brave enough to do it at our house, I have 2 blue heelers that will attack them good! It's always good to be aware of stuff. Some people don't even think what pervs will do cuz they just don't think like that. It's sad that we have to do so.

I hoped you would see it wasn't personal! Had you not posted that one I may not have been spurred to follow suit. So for that I have to Thank You! This stuff is all important just in different ways!

OH, absolutely!! I am glad for any warnings whatsoever. It's always better to be informed than to say "I had NO idea that could happen!!"

• Members
OH, absolutely!! I am glad for any warnings whatsoever. It's always better to be informed than to say "I had NO idea that could happen!!"

I never would have thunk that myself!

• Members

I never ever let my son out of my sight. There are too many sick people in the world today. What a scary story. It makes me sick.

• Members

I don't have any kids, but I've got an 11 year old baby sister. When she was little, she fit the blond-haired blue-eyed angel model perfectly. Much as we fought at home, whenever we went out I never let her out of my sight. I used to take her to the park down the street from us, but I'd always bring our Samoyed with us. I've always been on the small side, but there's nothing like a big dog to scare off creeps... More than once guys with cameras decided that my sister wasn't worth trying to take a picture of when there was suddenly 60 pounds of curious dog between them. (for those of you who aren't familiar with the breed, Samoyeds are a kind of white sled dog that weigh 50-70 lbs, but look much larger because of their thick, fluffy fur)

What a sick world we live in. Pass on any other warnings you get Pappy! We're glad of every one of them.