Official Community Forums Home

Mikayla's 'big Head'

• Members

OK, so last night my lovely wife was on the computer, in the chat room here. Every once and a while she would tell me what was being said or written. Then I hear her say, "yeah, right...sure I am a 'sex goddess' can my head get ANY bigger???" I am like, 'huh, what? You are a sex goddess....wow, cool I married a sex goddess!" Now, keep in mind, I think my wife is a sex goddess, but I am a bit biased. So then she says, 'hon, do you think I am smart?' I tell her, 'yes honey, I find you wicked smart.' Then it starts......'wow, I didn't realize people found me so interesting and intimidating.....wow, I didn't realize that people thought I was smart and sexy.....wow, I didn't realize that......'

Now come on ya'll, let's let Mik keep on thinking she is a mere mortal like the rest of us sorry saps, all I need is for her to get a big head....she may divorce my ass!

Thanks a lot!!! :lol:<_<

• Members
OK, so last night my lovely wife was on the computer, in the chat room here. Every once and a while she would tell me what was being said or written. Then I hear her say, "yeah, right...sure I am a 'sex goddess' can my head get ANY bigger???" I am like, 'huh, what? You are a sex goddess....wow, cool I married a sex goddess!" Now, keep in mind, I think my wife is a sex goddess, but I am a bit biased. So then she says, 'hon, do you think I am smart?' I tell her, 'yes honey, I find you wicked smart.' Then it starts......'wow, I didn't realize people found me so interesting and intimidating.....wow, I didn't realize that people thought I was smart and sexy.....wow, I didn't realize that......'

Now come on ya'll, let's let Mik keep on thinking she is a mere mortal like the rest of us sorry saps, all I need is for her to get a big head....she may divorce my ass!

Now, I thought you were supposed to be the one that gets head! Mikalya deserves the praise..she has helped so many people on this forum

• Members

OH MY GOD! Is THIS what happens when I leave my man alone with the computer for an hour? Oh LAWD...how embarrassing! Who is the mod on this section, I think we need a delete here....

• Members

HAH!!

Now isn't there some sort of a moral in here somewhere?

Something about "If you say it, you will become"??

I could think of a lot worse things to be than a sexual goddess...

• Members

deleted

• Members

LOL Mere mortal... Thank God for Mikayla and her life experiences. If it wasn't for her who would most of us women have turned to for help? Not only does she have so much to share but she is a real woman with real issues etc, which she says often. That is what makes her suggestions seem so attainable because she is just like all of us. She just "kicks it up a few notches" :D or takes it to the next level, if you will, hoping that we will follow suit to have equal sexual fulfillment! My friends think this of me too. I think if we met in "real life" we would be buds! She is like the TT minister LOL and we are her congregation. She preaches and we all take notes and nod our heads(at least I do)... AMEN sista! LMAO!

• Members

deleted

• Members

Seeing as I'm the one who sort of started that intimidation conversation, I have to say that I am no longer intimidated in the least, it's great that she's humble, and if she does end up divorcing you, MM, I will SO be there to pounce on her...literally and figuratively. That being said, however, you two just seem like you "belong" and I highly doubt you'd ever have to worry. Cheers.

Randy.

• Members

Not to add to the "big head" syndrome, but I have to say that one of Mykala's articles is how I found this site. She writes things in a down to earth sort of way and answers the questions everyone is afraid to ask! If I was more like Mikayla, my husband would think he had died and gone to heaven. LOL. I am however working on getting there. :P I think that you are both very lucky to have each other.

• Members

You have helped a lot of people. It is nice to read something and for the writer to not seem like they are above us or such. I like how you are very down to earth and easy to talk to or ask questions when needed. Thank you for being so nice.

• Members

Awww that was sweet Mikaylas man. But you know we love seeing you on here too. And yes Mik is pretty dang special.

• Members

Dam MM I bet you mind your P's & Q's knowing how everyone feels about her! LOL! BTW, it's good to see you on again, it's been a while!

• Members

I think i have discovered a new "disorder''. Don't take anything the wrong way until you've read it all:

I'm going to name it the Mikayla Syndrome. Here's why, i think her hubby will laugh and she probably will too. Since joining the forum my sex knowledge has sky rocketed. And I love sharing the fun new stuff i learn here with everyone. Well I've been talking to a new guy friend and some how (as always) the topic turned toward sex and has yet to come off that topic. Since I seem extremely knowledgable (thank in most part to Mikayla and her articles) and i'm very open and always up for new things he told me that I have achieved the status of perfect woman. Now where haven't had sex and have only met face to face once, but because of this website I'm apperently perfect. LOL Ummm no, but i have a good memory and a great place to learn. Something tells me I'm not the only person getting told I'm amazing in the sack, or would be, because of the things I learned here. So I dub this misconception Mikayla's Syndrome as she is teh first to admit and own her flaws (naturally only making her more perfect to us lowly humans:) ). Mwah!

PS MM she is pretty awesome, you have to admit, but something tells me you can't be too much of a "lesser being" or she wouldn't have picked ya! That may not have come out right. Take 2: you have to be pretty awesome yourself. I don't know you that well but I assume. :)

• Members

The Mikayla syndrome? Ugggh, I am not sure if having a 'syndrome' named after me makes my head bigger or smaller! LOL

I do think that any woman can 'reach perfection' in the eyes of a man (sexually speaking) if she is willing and able to learn about sex, share her thoughts and fantasies and be open about it.

I also know that I am just 'a mere mortal' too, I have flaws, body issues, insecurities and all that. I have a quest for information, and I love to share it, which is why I seem to know it all - but I will be the first to admit, I surely do not. I just talk too much!

Thanks for all the kind comments - my hubby is still in the doghouse for starting this thread!

• Members
The Mikayla syndrome? Ugggh, I am not sure if having a 'syndrome' named after me makes my head bigger or smaller! LOL

I do think that any woman can 'reach perfection' in the eyes of a man (sexually speaking) if she is willing and able to learn about sex, share her thoughts and fantasies and be open about it.

I also know that I am just 'a mere mortal' too, I have flaws, body issues, insecurities and all that. I have a quest for information, and I love to share it, which is why I seem to know it all - but I will be the first to admit, I surely do not. I just talk too much!

Thanks for all the kind comments - my hubby is still in the doghouse for starting this thread!

Go easy on him, he worships theground you walk and educate on just like teh rest of us, and I hope you know that I totally meant it as a compliment and a thank you! :)

:lol:

Well, we don't want it to be called MS, maybe MSGS (Mikayla Sex Goddess Status)?

Anyway, if she divorced your ass (which I highly doubt), then she's coming down to TX to become my model! LOL

• Members
:lol:

Well, we don't want it to be called MS, maybe MSGS (Mikayla Sex Goddess Status)?

Anyway, if she divorced your ass (which I highly doubt), then she's coming down to TX to become my model! LOL

Much better name for it, either way I know who to thank! Oh and if she comes to model, we all get to see pics right?