Official Community Forums Home

Passing Out During Sex

Mikayla1

• Members

Oh yeah, I have a rant...a BIG one. Last night my hubby PASSED OUT during ORAL SEX on ME BEFORE I orgasmed! Uggghhh. I am not sure I have the strength to tell the story again, so if you want to read about it, check out the blog where I dished it all this morning:

Wicked Bed

Yes, really, he did....

• Members
Oh yeah, I have a rant...a BIG one. Last night my hubby PASSED OUT during ORAL SEX on ME BEFORE I orgasmed! Uggghhh. I am not sure I have the strength to tell the story again, so if you want to read about it, check out the blog where I dished it all this morning:

Wicked Bed

Yes, really, he did....

:lol:

That has happened while I was giving. Said it "relaxed" him. :rolleyes:

• Members
hmmm...whiskey or sex? whiskey or sex? whiskey or sex with Mikayla? Oh man, not even a choice, there.

I know Iha, you'd go for the whiskey! ;)

Not me, I don't like whiskey. I'm a major bitch with a whiskey-hangover. Even so, I would choose Mikayla!!!!

• Members

I would definitely say Mikayla over the whiskey. I can't say I have ever had anyone pass out while giving me oral.

• Members

I would take the sex over whiskey any day. The

after affects of sex is much better than a hangover.

• Members

HAHAHAHA, too funny.

• Members

Mad dog 20/20 wow that is a blast from the past!!! LOL Remember Nighttrain? That is so freaking hilarious! I laughed so hard at "This morning I wake up at my customary time and he has not moved. I poke him to see if he is breathing - he is..." Something similar happened to me one night. Only it was me who had the problem. I had gone to the movies with my friend. This theater has a bar in it. I drank like 3 apple martinis. I am not a regular martini drinker. I got home and I was still buzzed but it was becoming that tired buzz you know? So anyway he had been waiting up for me and we started fooling around on the recliner. Long story short, He is going down on me and I am starting to get dizzy you know that sick dont touch me feeling... yeah that's the one. I kicked him off me and went to the bathroom and VOMITED MY FACE OFF! I was pale and SO sick. Come to find out not only had I drank too much I was taking medication, on which, you aren't supposed to drink alcohol. Oops :huh: He was pretty mad at me but we got over it the next day! LOL

• Members
Mad dog 20/20 wow that is a blast from the past!!! LOL Remember Nighttrain? That is so freaking hilarious! I laughed so hard at "This morning I wake up at my customary time and he has not moved. I poke him to see if he is breathing - he is..." Something similar happened to me one night. Only it was me who had the problem. I had gone to the movies with my friend. This theater has a bar in it. I drank like 3 apple martinis. I am not a regular martini drinker. I got home and I was still buzzed but it was becoming that tired buzz you know? So anyway he had been waiting up for me and we started fooling around on the recliner. Long story short, He is going down on me and I am starting to get dizzy you know that sick dont touch me feeling... yeah that's the one. I kicked him off me and went to the bathroom and VOMITED MY FACE OFF! I was pale and SO sick. Come to find out not only had I drank too much I was taking medication, on which, you aren't supposed to drink alcohol. Oops :huh: He was pretty mad at me but we got over it the next day! LOL

:lol:

• Members

OK! So I drank a little too much! I suppose there is no room for error in my life anymore or I will find it posted on her blog or on here! Man oh man.

Iha: I would never choose whiskey over Mikayla (not even the BEST whiskey) as the taste of Mikayla is much sweeter and smoother and the effects last longer.

Sunflower: yeah, at least she checked to see if I was dead

ThorsNymph: I WISH I had been worn out...yes, we could use some help. lol

Synirr: it is funny....NOW....

I will redeem myself tonight....and will she post about it....nawwwww.......

• Members
OK! So I drank a little too much! I suppose there is no room for error in my life anymore or I will find it posted on her blog or on here! Man oh man.

Iha: I would never choose whiskey over Mikayla (not even the BEST whiskey) as the taste of Mikayla is much sweeter and smoother and the effects last longer.

OH poor baby... now you will never live it down! :P

• Members

Not to worry MM a dozen or so mind blowing, eyes rolled back, grabbing the sheets in her hands O's and she'll forget all about it or at least forgive you.

Man

• Members

This brings back memories!!! I think it was our 1st anniversary bro in law took us out

to a nice dinner and then we went to two different bars, Bro in law also got us a hotel

room for the night, was sometihng I was definetely looking foward too!!

Ahhh the ride home, Hubbby was so drunk he puked all over the side of my van. We

ended up needing to go home rather then the hotel room since he passed out!! It

was a very disappointing night!! Dirty dancing to him being really sick!!!

• Members

I know how that is...My hubby drinks ALOT...not kidding...24 pack in a day sometimes. I cant count on my hands how many times he has passed out on me, playing with me or me playing with him. I have also hird "I wish I could remember how I got on the floor upstairs naked" and "what happend lastnight". As for Im not the drinker. I think it has been over a year since I have even had a drink. I just sit back and laugh most the time.

~MM~ good luck living that one down my hubby hasnt yet...

• Members

OK, so my hubby redeemed himself last night. I am convinced that he will NEVER pass out on me again. I took my own sweet time orgasming, made him put in the effort to get me off many times (it wasn't that bad, he is good at it) and we even tried the G-spot orgasm method in that video on Oral Sex Techniques. I had a massive one - and my hubby was like, 'oh, so if we do it this way, I don't get splashed in the face!' LOL.

So yes, he is redeemed... ;)

• Members

MM.. on your WORST nights, it would be considered good.

But repeat after me. I will not sleep in the crotch. I will not sleep in the crotch.

Sorry. Really. :D

• Members
OK, so my hubby redeemed himself last night. I am convinced that he will NEVER pass out on me again. I took my own sweet time orgasming, made him put in the effort to get me off many times (it wasn't that bad, he is good at it) and we even tried the G-spot orgasm method in that video on Oral Sex Techniques. I had a massive one - and my hubby was like, 'oh, so if we do it this way, I don't get splashed in the face!' LOL.

Wooh!! Ok that's it....Mikayla you need to open a school to "train" men to your standard of excellence! Money is no object....I'll give you my firstborn child.....take my old man as your first student and be as rough as you like hehe! :P

• Members

lmao

way to go man!

• Members

Glad you tried the thing in the video!! I knew that those that tried this would enjoy!! Gald he made it up to you and that was good of you to take your time having that big O!!! Mikayla's Man, I'm glad you didn't get splashed in the face!!hahahaha

Peace,

Mark

P.S. Hope you both see this when you get back from Cow Land!!!

• Members

Hey Mikayla, can I buy you a beer? LOL! MM you must have done something right. Sure sounded like she let you off easy. BTW, you may need to say something to her about posting the day after on her blog too so you won't have to catch the flack from them for the next few months or so!