Official Community Forums Home

Just Thought I Would Introduce Myself

xarius

• Members

Heya everyone :)

Just thought I should introduce myself here.

I've been hearing quite a bit about the site from my wife Aiden.

She recently started calling me the G-Spot-King, due to our recent explorations in that area. Hence the name GSK lol

We've learned quite a bit from the site here, and it has definitely brought some extra spice to our relationship over the last several months now.

We'll be seeing ya'll around :D

Eric

• Members

Welcome to this wonderful world. It has opened a lot of doors for me and taught me quite a bit as well. Welcome to our addiction....lol

• Members
Welcome, Eric! We've been waiting for you to join us!!!

The men are finally making their appearance. Now we just need to get AK's hubby in here. My other half finally made his way...who knows when he might do an introduction....lol

WELCOME GSK!! Hail to you and I love your avatar and signature!! LMAO

• Members

WELCOME!

I think you may have to share your title though, cause my hubby is damn good at the G-spot thing too! LOL! ;)

Have fun....and please share your secrets!

• Members

Damn, I thought I was the king of the g-spot!!haha That was a ego buster!!haha Just kidding!

Great to have you on the boards and hope you learn even more from all the posts and articles! Make sure to keep Aiden happy and hope you guys have a long happy life together! This place should help the happy part!!haha Welcome and hope to hear from you on the boards more!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

Thanks everyone !

We're all the kings and queens of our own kingdoms :D

I chose that name because thats what Aiden said to me last night, not just because I wanted to feed my ego haha :lol:

• Members

Hey Bro, just messin' with my own ego!!haha But as they say, It's Good To Be King!! Keep up the great work and make her keep that smile on her face!!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

Welcome to the board. As you already know you can learn tons here. Have a great time plowing through all of the content and trying what you learn.

Randy.

• Members
Welcome to the board. As you already know you can learn tons here. Have a great time plowing through all of the content and trying what you learn.

Randy.

No doubt ! We've already learned quite a bit from the site here.

Both the information, and the people here have helped us both open up more with each other sexually.

Honestly, I didn't think there was such a thing as a "sex site" with real class, until Aiden showed me the site and forums.

Welcome to TT always good to have more men around here. Sometimes we need help when these lovely ladies gang up on us.

Man

These women can torture us so badly.... but its soooo much fun haha :D

Thanks again for the nice welcome everyone :)

• Members
Heya everyone :)

Just thought I should introduce myself here.

I've been hearing quite a bit about the site from my wife Aiden.

She recently started calling me the G-Spot-King, due to our recent explorations in that area. Hence the name GSK lol

We've learned quite a bit from the site here, and it has definitely brought some extra spice to our relationship over the last several months now.

We'll be seeing ya'll around :D

Eric

Welcome GSK It's good to get some more testosterone around here. Everyones input is gladly accepted.

• Members

The more kings, the merrier...

I think you need to go on a recruiting mission in the great Northeast and hold a workshop.

• Members

I just have to ask if you were here before since that avatar looks very familiar? I know I have seen it before just not sure where it was.

• Members
I just have to ask if you were here before since that avatar looks very familiar? I know I have seen it before just not sure where it was.

Nope, the only times I've been around before was when I was still reading over the wife's shoulder lol

I've seen this avatar floating around all over the internet for about 5 years now.

• Members
Welcome GSK, It's good to have you here. Your wife Aiden is a doll

Why yes.. yes I am. :lol: