Official Community Forums Home

Does Bi-sexuality Really Exist

Mikayla1

• Members

Hey all.....the posts on the board have inspired me to write another article. I hope you enjoy it!!!

Sexual Identity

• Members

Excellent article as usual Mikayla, and it is food for thought.

• Members

Excellent article and your timing couldn't be better. My youngest daughter's friend just came out as bi and my daughters confusion is to clear. It will help me to answer some questions for her.

• Members

Very good article as always and a lot of food for thought. This is a topic that I have been giving some thought to recently and this helped ponder things some more. Thank you.

• Members

As always Mikayla, great article based on a topic that may find debate. But it is a decision that only one person can make about themselves! TWO THUMBS UP TO YOU!

• Members

What an article! Right on the money in my eyes.

I'm not Bi or Gay, but did do the ole experiment thing. Women are too hot. :)

Anyway, I know someone going through a self-discovery period and it has been good, bad and scary. She's so sweet and tender this is so hard for her...and she's married. However, she really believes she's bi. She 'loves the dick too much' to be gay - her words.

Thanks Mikalya.

As for studies go, there was GREAT study published back in January of this year. The study followed many women for 10 years with 2 year check ups/questions answered about their sexual preferences. Surprise-surprise, by the end of the 10 years, most of the women wanted to be labeled Bi-Sexual or Unlabeled. "Fall in love with the person, not their parts"

Here is a summary of the article or you can go the American Psychological Association and read the full study. It's pretty good either way :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22809222/

:) Love everyone, hurt no one :)

• Review Team

"If you ask me, it's all a question of asthetics. It's got fuck-all to do with morality"

Renton - Trainspotting

• Members

I LOVE IT. Most of the people in Polk County need to read this and maybe they will get over it.

• Members

If nothing else it doubles your chances of a not so lonely weekend!

• Members
If nothing else it doubles your chances of a not so lonely weekend!

A friend of mine said one time "Hey I don't care if you are gay or straight it doesn't bother me! Bisexual, well that's just selfish"... Now I HAVE to add, I don't necessarily agree with her I just thought it was funny!

• Members
Am I BI if I'm a lesbian?

:rolleyes: Oh boy is that OLD! :lol:

• 9 months later...
  • 8 years later...
  • Members

Since I was young I have always been exposed to both sexes, growing up my buddies and I would play with our dicks and even built a tree house just for getting together to jackoff and we would cum in glass jars and put it on a self. as we grew we started bringing girls there and I lost my virginity in that tree house. As time progressed we started sucking each others cocks and before long I was hooked on both sexes. When I got married I was all hers but kept my Bi side hidden for many years. After my Divorce, she knows I am Bi and it even turns her on. I have more sex with her since our divorce than when we were married. What it boils down to is being open minded and ready to take others for face value. The couple guys I bed with are not only my sexual friends but we do a lot of other things together. For me its a WIN WIN!!!! 

• Like 1