Official Community Forums Home

Real Or Fake Tell Me Guys

sexykitty

• Members

i know it must have been asked on her many many times but i will ask again....guys do you like real boobs or fake ones? ofcourse not being able to wear a bra and have nice perky tits would be a dream to me....but i want to know if you guys like the feel of the fake boobs....how do you feel about the idea of your girl haveing fake boobs do you think that leads to more things about her being "fake" ????? what about the real thing and when they start to sag a bit...does it turn you off at all....is it a let down if you meet a girl and think shes nice and firm only to find out once the bra comes off shes not exactly what you thought???? i know most of the men i know go wild over pam anderson.....sorry but i just dont see whats so great about her except nice hair and oh yeah the fake tits.....i tell them switch your site on brianna banks....even from a womens point of view she is hotttttttt

fake boobs or not

thanks for your reaplies in advance

• Members

From a woman's point of view....NO natural woman looks like she has miniature beach balls in her chest. Thats what good bras are for! I told hubby I wanted a breast tuck...i.e. perk up what I have, no implants. He said he loved how my tits had a bit of sag to them. So, I'll put it off indefinitely.

Just like Rome, those fake tits are gonna fall some day too (or pop..which ever comes first).

• Members

Here is my woman's view - I love a nice pair of tits - and I prefer nice, perky natural ones! However, I am not afraid to say - I can admire I tastefully done (i.e. not oversized) pair of implants! I prefer bigger to smaller - so if a woman wants to enhance what God did not giver her who am I to say "no?"

I myself am well endowed, as many of you know, and the girls still stand pretty well at attention - except for the right one - the nip is starting to face South a bit - but I digress.....anyway, I have made it to 34 without a lift or implant and I am proud of it....but at 40 will I be mourning my perkiness?

I have to say that if it came to it a lift would be a possibility for me - I just admire my perkiness.....

Now, when lying down that is another story all together.....those girls just won't salute...but like CL hubby, mine finds that sexy....

Ahhh, the memories of youth........

Mikayla :blink:

• Members
Here is my woman's view - I love a nice pair of tits - and I prefer nice, perky natural ones! However, I am not afraid to say - I can admire I tastefully done (i.e. not oversized) pair of implants! I prefer bigger to smaller - so if a woman wants to enhance what God did not giver her who am I to say "no?"

I myself am well endowed, as many of you know, and the girls still stand pretty well at attention - except for the right one - the nip is starting to face South a bit - but I digress.....anyway, I have made it to 34 without a lift or implant and I am proud of it....but at 40 will I be mourning my perkiness?

I have to say that if it came to it a lift would be a possibility for me - I just admire my perkiness.....

Now, when lying down that is another story all together.....those girls just won't salute...but like CL hubby, mine finds that sexy....

Ahhh, the memories of youth........

Mikayla :blink:

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLYS....GLAD TO GET BOTH POINTS OF VIEW ON THIS TOPIC.....I TOO DONT MIND LOOKING AT A NICE SET OF TITS AND TO ME BIGGER IS BETTER....BUT WOULD I EVER MESS WITH WHAT GOD GAVE ME??? AS OF THIS DATE THE ANSER IS NO....BUT LIKE THE OTHER WOMEN HERE AS I AGE THE SAGGING BEGINS....MY DDS WILL HEAD FARTHER SOUTH AND I MAY WANT TO GET A LIFT THAT A GOOD BRA JUST WONT DO....BUT WHO KNOWS IF I WILL GUESS I WILL SEE WHEN THAT DAY COMES....ANYWAY I AGREE WITH HOWARD NO NATTER HOW MUCH THE DRS TRY I THINK IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE WE SEE THE IMPLANTS LOOKING MORE REALISTIC.....NOW IF I WASNT WELL ENDOWED MAYBE I WOULD WANT TO IMPROVE MY

FIGURE....SO CLOTHES FIT BETTER .....SO I WOULDNT LOOK BOYISH ETC....IM JUST HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE AND I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM......I CANT SEE A GIRL HAVING A NICE RACK TO START AND THEN WANTING TO BE EVEN BIGGER....OH YEAH I JUST SEEN THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE THAT SAID PAM ANDERSON IS NUMBER ONE FOR PLASTIC SURGERY....HOW TRUE HOW TRUE.....I THINK IF YOU START YOU DONT STOP FIRST IS BREAST THEN FACELIFT HEN LIPS ETC THEN BACK TO BREAST NEVER ENDING CYCLE.......

• Members
Didn't Pamela have her imprants removed? I also have no problem with women going for a" Lift " later in life. That is different than augmentation. And, I will never understand women wanting bigger ones to make clothes fit better. Most designers make clothes for flat chested women, and most of the models you see are A or B cup at the very max. ( Lane Bryant being the exception.) The nice thing for smaller breasted women is that they can wear so many different clothes and look stunning! For larger women, there is a limit to the styles you can wear without looking like a Wagnerian opera singer.

She did have them removed, but she has since had them put back in...just not quite so large. I have to say, my sister was a 32B on a good day and she went up to a 34DD...a bit TOO large for her body. Her hubby wanted her to get them, but a lot of good that did to "help" their marriage....they just finalized their divorce after 21 years.

• Members

This is why no woman should ever alter anything about herself for a man! She should only do what makes her happy and what she wants to do for HERSELF!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

Honestly as a man I can tell you we like them all. Big, little. fake or natural it doesnt matter to us.

• Members
Honestly as a man I can tell you we like them all. Big, little. fake or natural it doesnt matter to us.

thanks your for the honest answer.........so many people view but dont answer........nice that besides howard we have a man here that likes to tell it like it is......

i have to tell you u caught my interest with the threesome with next door neighbor......just thought i would let you know

• Members

I just found this topic and felt the need to post. I am a bonafide breast man. I love them all. I like the look of fakes, they are big and round and pretty. Now, I have never felt of store bought boobs, but that's fine by me. I know of at least one young lady here on campus who is about 5' 10", beautiful, she is what most guys call thick, but I think ladies prefer the term healthy. Point is, she is not a size 2 or something, she has a very curvy lower half, nice legs, hips, thighs and rear. She also has implants. not too big, maybe a 250cc. She wears(from what I can tell, and I am pretty good at guessing) a 34C maybe a 36B. From what I know, she had almost nothing upstairs and wanted to look more natural. Honestly, I would never have guessed they were fake. they move, sway giggle, and bounce, they are not oversized to her frame, infact she still looks a little on the under-proportioned side. So be it. She can wear clothes that fit and now feels more comfortable with her body. I don't think all fakes look fake.

Does Pam Anderson look nice, sure, so does a new mustang, and they probably require the same amount of scheduled maintenance. I like a more natural approach to boobs, but for me, bigger is better. If i get the opportunity to feel of pair of falsies, I will most likely pass, I don't know what I would gain from the experience, my wife doesn't need them, and shouldn't ever get them. She will need a lift sooner or later, but she is already planning on that.

• Members
I just found this topic and felt the need to post. I am a bonafide breast man. I love them all. I like the look of fakes, they are big and round and pretty. Now, I have never felt of store bought boobs, but that's fine by me. I know of at least one young lady here on campus who is about 5' 10", beautiful, she is what most guys call thick, but I think ladies prefer the term healthy. Point is, she is not a size 2 or something, she has a very curvy lower half, nice legs, hips, thighs and rear. She also has implants. not too big, maybe a 250cc. She wears(from what I can tell, and I am pretty good at guessing) a 34C maybe a 36B. From what I know, she had almost nothing upstairs and wanted to look more natural. Honestly, I would never have guessed they were fake. they move, sway giggle, and bounce, they are not oversized to her frame, infact she still looks a little on the under-proportioned side. So be it. She can wear clothes that fit and now feels more comfortable with her body. I don't think all fakes look fake.

Does Pam Anderson look nice, sure, so does a new mustang, and they probably require the same amount of scheduled maintenance. I like a more natural approach to boobs, but for me, bigger is better. If i get the opportunity to feel of pair of falsies, I will most likely pass, I don't know what I would gain from the experience, my wife doesn't need them, and shouldn't ever get them. She will need a lift sooner or later, but she is already planning on that.

THANKS your answer really hit the nail on the head so to speak pam anderson does look nice as im sure that most the of males would agree as most if not all of my male friends....but like you stated like a nice new car alot has to be done to keep looking that way....,,,like i said i think it may start with a boob job then only goes on from there.....before you know it you are dealing with a plastic barbie wanna be.....well thanks again for a real answer from a guys point of view....nice to hear from you.....oh yeah i do have a question for you.....what do most guys consider thick??? read it in your post and you have me guessing

• Members

Well, I'll add my 2 cents worth here - as a woman, I certainly do admire another woman with a great figure, including great boobs...my girls were once great...they're still DD's but without the aid of a bra, I'm afraid their looking straight South these days...but at 60+, I think that's where they should be. Would I like a surgical lift? You bet! Can I afford that? Nope! So, am I miserable with what God gave me? NOPE!

My lover loved my girls, and especially loved how I loved it when he played with them. They still have all the same feelings they had when I was in my 20's - and just perhpas, I appreciate them more today than I did back then...

Scout

• Members
Well, I'll add my 2 cents worth here - as a woman, I certainly do admire another woman with a great figure, including great boobs...my girls were once great...they're still DD's but without the aid of a bra, I'm afraid their looking straight South these days...but at 60+, I think that's where they should be. Would I like a surgical lift? You bet! Can I afford that? Nope! So, am I miserable with what God gave me? NOPE!

My lover loved my girls, and especially loved how I loved it when he played with them. They still have all the same feelings they had when I was in my 20's - and just perhpas, I appreciate them more today than I did back then...

Scout

thanks for the reply.....you go girl.....

• Members
thanks for the reply.....you go girl.....

I can't help it.The thought of real,natural,and next to me boobs,always the right size keeps my attention.jbhmmm....................

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

I can't answer that because I have never dealt with fake. But I sure do like the real ones. I tease my asawa and say sometimes I like big breast and sometimes I like small breast. I ask her to have one breast enhanced and one decreased. I agree with the person who says men just like breast size, shape or makeup or of little consequence.

• Members

I had a boob job on my 40th birthday. very well done and the only one who ever knew it was my husband, now x-husband. My 3 teenagers thought I had the flu for the weekend and I was back at work on Monday. Since the divorce a couple of years ago I have had several partners who loved them. I had sex with a guy I dated for 3 months and he never knew they were implants. No-one has ever figured it out by touch. You have to search for the tiny scar and they are as soft as real ones. I have never had a complaint! Only compliments. So go ahead boys and say you like them real but the truth is,... you just like them big! My current boyfriend is paying for me to have a re-do with a bigger cup size.. I am going for "Pamela Anderson" size this year for my birthday! I am happy for you girls who were born with them. But I have no problem buying mine, anymore than curling my hair. They make me feel feminine and I love the attention!

• Members

this is want2know husband and i like them real

dated fake ones didnt do anything for me

• Members

My husband says real ones rock. (of course he does!!) I had breast reduction a year ago because I had a herniated disc and pain and loss on strength down both arms. Turns out, that was just enough miserableness to agree to surgery. Now, I am a C cup and I have to admit that besides the relief of the pain, I really like the perky set I have now. I do have scars, but no one sees them except my husband. He likes that I will go braless now with some clothes and "nip out" while we are at dinner. I am also a bit less self-conscious when I am trying on clothes, etc. So, if you are thinking lift, like a few of you said, save your pennies and get a good surgeon. It is nice to have the breasts I never had when I was 22 (they were already bra-covered most of the time for support!)

• Members
My husband says real ones rock. (of course he does!!) I had breast reduction a year ago because I had a herniated disc and pain and loss on strength down both arms. Turns out, that was just enough miserableness to agree to surgery. Now, I am a C cup and I have to admit that besides the relief of the pain, I really like the perky set I have now. I do have scars, but no one sees them except my husband. He likes that I will go braless now with some clothes and "nip out" while we are at dinner. I am also a bit less self-conscious when I am trying on clothes, etc. So, if you are thinking lift, like a few of you said, save your pennies and get a good surgeon. It is nice to have the breasts I never had when I was 22 (they were already bra-covered most of the time for support!)

Sounds like your breast are smaller, yet wonderful. Double thumbs up ro you!!!

• Members

Fake breasts look GREAT in a shirt, horrible naked... They are all so obvious, and so fake. They cause these unnatural creases when not hanging in an upright position... They feel fake, they move fake, they are fake... I competely prefer naturals... Whatever size...

Of course, if they make a woman feel good about herself, she should be happy with them... I just wouldn't want to be with anyone who felt they needed liquid-filled-plastic-bags in her chest to feel like a complete woman... :D:D

• Members
i don't like fake ANYTHING. i strongly prefer natural.

I prefer REAL also. I like a little bit of sag and bounce. Fake just doesn't do it for me. I've only experienced fake once, and I just couldn't get into it touching or looking at them. In fact, the lady who had them told me she wishes she would have never done them.

Telecom