Official Community Forums Home

Allow Myself To Introduce......myself.

sparkypete

• Review Team

Welcome! I am sure you will learn things - there is a ton of info on this site.

• Members

Welcome and enjoy all that you find. This is a great bunch of people and information.

• Members
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and hopefully I'll learn something new and cool. Well I'm off to browse the fine products offered here. Have fun!

Welcome!!! Love the Austin Powers quote! Have fun!

• Members

Welcome hun! I'm sure you'll learn more cool things here than you ever thought possible, we only bite if you ask us to and we'll whip ya cause we feel like it unless you ask us to stop then we'll just get one more in for you to remember us by! have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey people! Thanks for all of your hello's and such. My girl and I did some shopping on here and a week later we are repeat customers :) We had a good time just lookin around on the site. A few days later when the package arrived, a good time was had by all. All both of us anyway. We plan on writing some reviews together so stay tuned! One point of interest: The wireless remote controlled egg is a 20 bucks well spent! There's nothing like turning it on at the most inappropriate time and watching her jump a little. The range on the remote is pretty damn good too. Next stop, the movies.........

Thanks for the update!! I hope you post more!!