Official Community Forums Home

Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act? Or Nearly?

• Members

:o I was giving my boyfriend a bj in our livingroom and I was barely dressed...I think I was naked, or nearly...anyways, you CAN see my front door from where we were doing it but I was all caught up in the moment and didn't CARE!

All of a sudden he jumps up and moves (and moved me) to "hide" behind a wall. Apparently the paper boy (who I think is an ADULT by the way, so this doesn't get even creepier) was walking up the path to our house. I have no idea if he saw anything. Upon further investigation of where he was and where we were with the lighting etc...well unless he was zoned out or something, he probably got an eye full.

:rolleyes:

Ever been caught yourself?

• Like 2

• Members

Not to my knowledge, but the vertical blinds in my living room aren't in the best shape...

• Members

Almost... I'm the health director at a summer camp, so my room is IN the infirmary. My SO always came to visit before curfew... it was around 11:30 pm, so all the campers were up the hill in their cabins....

And then I hear a counselor calling my name. Now, my SO and I were being pretty vocal.... He had a MASSIVELY inflamed spider bite he wanted me to check out..... I rushed to get dressed and my SO moved away from view from the door.

I'm sure I came out frazzled looking... cause the counselor had a wide eyed look on his face! LOL

Didn't kill the mood though.... laughing makes for great sex! ;)

• Like 1

• Members

Yes... one time I was in the back seat of my boyfriend's friends car. We were at a bowling alley and snuck out to screw. We were at it and all of a sudden there was a knock on the window. There were both of his friends pointing and heckling us... I totally remember I was wearing black lace nylons and a long black skirt (circa 1987). The nylons were around my ankles and my skirt was hiked up. Nice visual I bet!

We have been walked in on by our kids a couple times too. Not as fun of a story however... :D

• Like 1

• Members

At our old house, there was a clear shot from the front door side windows straight into the family room. ABout two years ago, we had managed to get all the children out of the house for a night and the four of us had started playing in front of the fireplace early the next morning. Even though we weren't expecting anyone home until at least 10 am, the neighbor keeping three of the kids had brought them by much earlier than expected. Although there was a long sofa that sat between the door and the fireplace, I'm pretty sure our neighbor and perhaps a child may have seen some quick scrambling for robes and blankets!

• Like 2

• Members

A couple of times.

Once in highschool, grade 12 with my GF. My GF's parents went out of town for a weekend but she was stuck watching her 14 yearold sister. Her sister leaves around 7pm to head to a friends to watch a movie. We wait 15 minutes to make sure she is really gone. Then we get down to business on the couch. Well 15 mins into that the door opens and in comes the sister. Forgot to take the movie with her caught us doing it doggie style. But all is well that ends well. We told her if she told, we would tell about the time we found her a little tipsy after deciding that a shot or 4 of tequila would be fun that she was hiding from her parents.

The other time, our 2 yearold daughter walked in while my wife was on top. This was about 1am. We figured that we were safe and didn't lock the door (live and learn). Of course here comes the questions "Mommy, what are you doing. You said no jumping on the bed" cause she didn't see me. So I think my wife gave her the line of I am trying to wake up daddy. Good thing we had the blankets on.

• Haha 1

• Members
A couple of times.

Once in highschool, grade 12 with my GF. My GF's parents went out of town for a weekend but she was stuck watching her 14 yearold sister. Her sister leaves around 7pm to head to a friends to watch a movie. We wait 15 minutes to make sure she is really gone. Then we get down to business on the couch. Well 15 mins into that the door opens and in comes the sister. Forgot to take the movie with her caught us doing it doggie style. But all is well that ends well. We told her if she told, we would tell about the time we found her a little tipsy after deciding that a shot or 4 of tequila would be fun that she was hiding from her parents.

The other time, our 2 yearold daughter walked in while my wife was on top. This was about 1am. We figured that we were safe and didn't lock the door (live and learn). Of course here comes the questions "Mommy, what are you doing. You said no jumping on the bed" cause she didn't see me. So I think my wife gave her the line of I am trying to wake up daddy. Good thing we had the blankets on.

Gotta love the innocence of a child. :wub:

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • Members

I have been "caught" a few times. Way back when before I got married to my now ex, we were making love on the couch. We had no blinds so when my parents friends stopped by they got an eye full. We were caught once in a pool at a resort doing mutual masturbation. I was caught with a long ago with a former girlfriend performing oral sex, her friends walked in on us. There have been many more time where I was nearly caught.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • Members

I was caught once. She was a few years younger than I. Her mother caught us in the backseat of my car. Tapped on the window, and said that there was a bedroom upstairs, use it instead of the car. I had plenty of fun with that girl, and we still talk, and are friends, even to this day.

• Like 1

• Members

Well, I have been pretty lucky to not get caught BUT......I CAUGHT MY MOM AND DAD DOING THE WILD THING ON THE SOFA IN THE FAMILY DEN one time when I came home from college!!!!! LMAO! They weren't expecting me until the next day. Pretty funny to see my mom's expression (like a deer in the headlights) with my dad looking rather irritated that I ruined his "moment." :P

• Haha 1

• 7 years later...
  • Members
On 10/29/2008 at 7:48 AM, OPL Laundry Goddess said:

At our old house, there was a clear shot from the front door side windows straight into the family room. ABout two years ago, we had managed to get all the children out of the house for a night and the four of us had started playing in front of the fireplace early the next morning. Even though we weren't expecting anyone home until at least 10 am, the neighbor keeping three of the kids had brought them by much earlier than expected. Although there was a long sofa that sat between the door and the fireplace, I'm pretty sure our neighbor and perhaps a child may have seen some quick scrambling for robes and blankets!

That's awesome!

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

On a different trip to Florida this time with my sister and her family, my sister was trying to reach us by phone for directions. My husband and I had shut our phones off because we were playing. I didn’t want to be interrupted. Unfortunately, my sister sent a message to my daughter’s phone saying she needed directions, the door was not locked, my daughter walked in on my husband going down on me, and I’m pretty sure he was naked too. But the only thing my daughter said was “somebody needs to answer the phone!” 😂

• Haha 2

• Members

Yes, sorta recently,  I  started sleeping with this black guy (will call him D) at work about a year ago, n I was going to his place alot on wkends.

I knew he (D)  had a friend that would come, but I hadn't met him yet or know much except he had called a cpl times when D was at my house,  so anyways, we were in middle of having a good time, my ass was up in the air n my back to the door n I think I hear something n I say did u hear that,  is someone here, n he turns to look n starts talking, says hey man I'm in middle of something I'll be in touch later n the friend leaves n I'm like who was that,  he says my friend,  so like 5 mins later, same thing happens, my back is to the door n my ass still up n I hear his door again but so does D,  n this time he like starts getting pissed at his friend n tells him to leave, they will talk later n like 5 mins later that idiot walks back in AGAIN! The 3rd time we are done n laying there smoking, so when I finally get a look at him idk who I'm more shocked about, the friend is some dwebble little kid (not really but young, 30'ish) or D! I just couldn't believe that he let his friend just walk in 3 times unannounced n that it's a young guy!!

D is my age late 50's. I understand that people hv friends of various ages but why is this kid walking into room w/o calling, why couldn't he figure out that we were busy n What was so damn important at like 2-3am?!!! Turns out the kid wanted to know if he had a smoke! I thought it was so ridiculous to be introduced like that, n wondered if he got a good look at my ass the 1st 2 times lol 

Needless to say, but D n I no longer hv a relationship n it's mostly bc of his friend but that story is for a different msg lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

As a teenager a couple of times by my siblings. Luckily never by my parents. My aunt caught my sister and I playing naughty games once. It turned out that she actually enjoyed what she saw. Yeah she wasn't your usual aunt I guess. 

Later in life I have been caught masturbating by several family members, a friend once and by strangers a couple of times. It's probably a bit of a kink to get caught. Especially if the one who caught you stays and keeps on watching. 

• Members

One time I was sitting in my van at the beach and had the side doors open and I was sitting here watching the waves enjoying the sound of the ocean. I was jerking off when a guy came walking by and looked and saw me. I started closing the doors and he shook his head. He dropped his shorts and he started jerking off. We both jerked off together and then he smiled and went on his way. I never saw him out at the beach again. He must have been a visitor to the area.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Well yes I was caught once, it was a beautiful setting, at the lake picnic area in the moonlight,  I had her on her back on the table and I was making out with her pussy, my face was dropping with her juices! 💦 a truck pulled in to the parking area headed straight facing us! Flashes the high beams , I look up, like a deer in headlights,  they turn around after a few seconds and I right back to that hot pussy! 🔥 

• Haha 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, Dancer said:

No.  Unfortunately. I would love to be caught.  Will someone please catch me?

Maybe a CNC type scenario.. your fingers are doing amazing work, I'm peeking through the window watching