Official Community Forums Home

No Longer Unemployed

Mikayla1

• Members

WHOO HOOOOO.....my hubby got a job....a good one! It is slightly less money than he was making...BUT it has a company car, benefits, bonus potential...and the BEST part - HE HAS LITTLE TO NO TRAVEL!

We are very happy!

Thanks to everyone who emailed and posted regarding this. I am hoping that he likes his new job and that our economy gets back on track soooooon!

Love and hugs!

YAY!! CONGRATS!!! I am SOOOO happy that he's been able to find something, relatively quickly (for this economy anyway!). *BIG HUGS*

• Members
WHOO HOOOOO.....my hubby got a job....a good one! It is slightly less money than he was making...BUT it has a company car, benefits, bonus potential...and the BEST part - HE HAS LITTLE TO NO TRAVEL!

We are very happy!

Thanks to everyone who emailed and posted regarding this. I am hoping that he likes his new job and that our economy gets back on track soooooon!

Love and hugs!

GREAT news!! Guess what I got a job too! Just through Christmas but it is really good $$! Boy will it help!

• Review Team

Great news Mik and Sun! I am very happy for both of you!

• Members

Great news, Mikayla and Sun!!!! I know it is hard when one is out of work, but now maybe things will look up for all of you. I'm glad your SO will not have to travel as much, too! More time for SEX!!haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members
More time for SEX!!haha

Peace,

Mark

Yeah... but less in my case!

• Members
YAY!! CONGRATS!!! I am SOOOO happy that he's been able to find something, relatively quickly (for this economy anyway!). *BIG HUGS*
Right On!! Congrats!! Even with gas prices coming down having a company car home every night in the driveway is great ! How many people do you know that get this perk?? Take the savings for gas and such and buy some extra canned goods to put aside for a rainy day. Put some $ aside too for ???

• Members
but you won't be as stressed out over money so better sex?

Well they say absence makes the heart grow fonder... I say abstinence makes the cock grow harder LOL

• Members

Congrats, Sounds like a great oppertunity for your family.

Congrats to you, too, Sunny!

I start my Christmas job on Monday. I am excited and scared.

• Members
Congrats, Sounds like a great oppertunity for your family.

Congrats to you, too, Sunny!

I start my Christmas job on Monday. I am excited and scared.

Congrats and good luck to you too Ohshelly!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy