Official Community Forums Home

Would You Date Yourself

• Members

I totally would I think we would be a good match! Except one of us would need a penis!

• Members
Knowing all about yourself - your stengths and weaknesses, your hangups and eccentricities, all the loveable and less than loveable things about you - would you date yourself?

Probably not. Who wants to date an overweight old man?

• Members
Waaay too much for my brain, man...yer freaking me out!

Hey put down the bong!!!

• Review Team

Wow, this one makes me think ....

I don't think that a person like me would be able to successfully date a person like me, if that makes sense. So, I would have to say no. I mean, I have positive qualities and such, but the negatives that I have would make it very difficult for a person with the same negatives to be happy with me. If I dated myself we would be a very depressing couple. :huh:

Yes, yes I would. Though I have many faults, and I KNOW I am hard to live with, I'm funny, fun, and I'm GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT in bed!!! :P;):D

• Members
Probably not. Who wants to date an overweight old man?

Me! me! me! That is what I have, and I love him to pieces!!

HE says he is old and overweight, but I don't, I think he is cute!!

Nope, could never date myself. Sweetstuff and I compliment each other so well,

I'd drive myself crazy!

• Members

I'm leaning toward no.

1) While I might prefer my wife to be more like me in some ways, have more of the same iterests, or have more of the same priorities, it is probably a good thing to have some differences, and part of this is to balance out each other's negatives.

2) I probably have faults I don't even realize because I'm not able to observe me from the outside.

3) I don't date people with beards (facial) and mustaches.

========================

"I am never wrong; once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken." - unknown

• Members

Nope. My BF is almost exactly like me in every way, but the key difference is that he is fine with me taking charge. He lets me be the deciding voice in a lot of decisions, lets me drive, etc... If I were dating myself I think we'd quarrel too much over such things :P

• Members

========================

"I am never wrong; once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken." - unknown

Too funny.... My husband teases about that all the time. It's become a standard joke around here. :)

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I think I could. Can't think of anyone else that looks forward to changing the oil in the car, watching a hockey game with some cold ones and then having sex.

• Members
Yes, but I would make it a three some, we would have a blast with me, myself and I. :D

VERY CLEVER!!!

Hmmm, would I date myself. Yes, I do think I am a bit of a 'catch.' I am intelligent, fun, kind, caring, nurturing, loving, creative and of course, a SEXUAL GODDESS. I am worth the effort, truly.

BUT...

I am also stubborn, OCD, aggressive, hard-headed and argumentative

So, if the man or woman I am with can balance me out and take the good with the bad, then yeah, I am worth it.

So, could I date MYSELF, as myself? Probably not, cause knowing me like I do, I can be judgemental and hard to please, and I am not sure that I could please myself.

Boy, that was a complicated answer.

• Members
VERY CLEVER!!!

Hmmm, would I date myself. Yes, I do think I am a bit of a 'catch.' I am intelligent, fun, kind, caring, nurturing, loving, creative and of course, a SEXUAL GODDESS. I am worth the effort, truly.

BUT...

So, if the man or woman I am with can balance me out and take the good with the bad, then yeah, I am worth it.

So, could I date MYSELF, as myself? Probably not, cause knowing me like I do, I can be judgemental and hard to please, and I am not sure that I could please myself.

Thank you!

• Members
I totally would I think we would be a good match! Except one of us would need a penis!

I just read that and laughed and then realized I wrote it! HAHAHAHA

• Members
VERY CLEVER!!!

BUT...

Haha! I would have to say the same thing about myself in that regard, I am way too hard to please, and I can often be too stubborn. I would KILL myself!!! I would drive myself crazy into doing it too! :lol: