Official Community Forums Home

Name A Fetish!

Tyger

• Members

High heels and thigh highs... yep ;)

• Members
OK, I know how the question was meant, but I have to correct something.....a 'fetish' is really not what people think it is....

Fetish is: a sexual attraction to objects not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature

and it only becomes a true 'fetish' when this object is necessary for sexual arousal. i.e. nylon fetish: you NEED to have, feel, see, wear nylons to get sexually aroused. Also, this 'object' is NOT a body part.

which is different from:

Paraphilia: an unusual sexual attraction or behaviors

this is more of what people think is a 'fetish' - because this would be wanting or needing to do certain actions or display certain behaviors. i.e. having to be called dirty names to orgasm or become aroused.

So, I am sorry to play the 'Sex Educator' role...but......that IS my purpose here!

So, to answer the question, I do not have a fetish for anything, as I do not 'need' anything to get aroused. I do, however, probably have paraphilia - as it extends to my love of BDSM...

Funny you know someone asked me if I have a shoe fetish and I explained, just like you right here, about fetishes! LOL So I guess I have Paraphilia as well!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow good post! :) I was looking forward to answering this one, haha!

-Nail polish on toes. I think it's the sexiest thing. Whenever I paint mine and look at them I can't help but get excited!!! ^_^

• Members

I know a girl who once had sex with a guy who had a converse shoe fetish. He made her take off all her clothes, then put back on her shoes and have sex with him. Haha.

Also, I once found a fetish website called Car Stuck Girls about girls who get their cars stuck in the mud and try to push them out. There is no nudity or sex whatsoever, just girls trying to push cars out of the mud. I thought it was funny they had an entire website for that.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I have to say that I have an oral fetish.

I love, and I do mean LOVE, to use my mouth in a variety of ways when being intimate, not just the "traditional" ways. I love to taste, kiss, suck ... I enjoy the feeling of having things in my mouth, swirling my tongue over and around ... I guess it is because not only do I get the sensation of feeling but also tasting, kind of multi-tasking sensations. :rolleyes: Yeah, this includes a penis, but also fingers, nipples, other body parts ...

At the same time though, I can't handle the thought of having something un-clean in my mouth, but a freshly showered man is a feast for my mouth! :P When we are having fun and I ask SO to go take a shower ... well, fun is about to get ramped up!

I would love to experience that, let it feel good and just enjoy it all.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
haha I can't quite give a definite name to pin it down with but a description is easy! Girl on guy anal penetration using a strap-on dildo... if you have a name for that particular preference with anal sex let me know! :P

The term is Pegging

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I interviewed a guy in jail a while back, his fetish - wool socks. He could not become erect without a wool sock touching his penis.

• 1 year later...

haha I can't quite give a definite name to pin it down with but a description is easy! Girl on guy anal penetration using a strap-on dildo... if you have a name for that particular preference with anal sex let me know! http://forums.tootimid.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/tongue.gif

• Review Team

I Don't think theres a name for it but its a 3 hole fettish first she sucks me then I stop her and slide it deep in her pussy letting her have numerous orgasums before rolling her over lubing up and going in the back door to finish up :) :) :) :) :)

• Review Team

then I guess my fetish would be my girl :) :) :) :) :)

• Like 1