Official Community Forums Home

Drives You Crazy

lill4u

just a curious question for the guys (but would love to hear the ladies responses as well)

What really drives you nuts/gets your attention when your woman touches you? This excludes the obvious penis and balls area. Do you go crazy when she sucks on your ear? What atypical thing get you attention

lill

• Members
just a curious question for the guys (but would love to hear the ladies responses as well)

What really drives you nuts/gets your attention when your woman touches you? This excludes the obvious penis and balls area. Do you go crazy when she sucks on your ear? What atypical thing get you attention

lill

Lilly, thank heavens. A question we can really sink our teeth into.....if you like that sort of thing.

If I could, I would actually disconnect my ears, neck, and nipples from my nervous system during sex. I know women like those areas touched, stroked, licked, kissed....did I forget anything?......but those areas aren't "hot spots" on me. Does nothing for me. Sorry.

You want to make me hard as a rock? Well talking to me about how hot you feel & how much you dig what you think I'm going to do to you gets the blood flowing. If she is looking me right in my eyes while stroking my cock and telling me all manner of naughty things I will give my "Undivided...."

Then if she puts some fingers in her pussy so I can watch while she is still stroking my cock I will have lazer attention. If she pops those same fingers in my mouth every so often, I'll start to feel the electricity flow in my balls.

Nice squeezes of the butt cheeks & nails gently applied to the back of the thighs can enhance the experience when done right. Just nice to be pampered.

But really girls, if you show us what excites you, our brain, cock & balls will respond accordingly. At least for me.

Have a nice day, Capt. Erogenous

• Members

I vote the nibbling of the ear as my favorite. A close second is the fingernails down the back ;)

• Members
For me it all starts with her talking to me.Telling me what she wants to do to me,and what she want me to do to her.WOW!!What a turn on.Gets my motor up to red line.

This is a great ? lill4u........

Some one mentioned (in another posting) about asking permission every step of the way.... said it worked great and built up loads of anticipation. How about it guys, good or no good?

• Members

Well I have to say the nails on the back... oh yeah... scratch scratch.... and also a nice foot massage... omg...

Also the classic back massage...... ohhhhhh heaven for meeeeee.... ;)

• Members

I love it when I get kissed along my neck for lightly. It drives me crazy!! Another thing is when they breathe down my body through there nose. I enjoy being teased! ;)

• Members
This is a great ? lill4u........

Some one mentioned (in another posting) about asking permission every step of the way.... said it worked great and built up loads of anticipation. How about it guys, good or no good?

I'll have to try that...sounds like fun ;)

• Members

Touch doesn't do a whole lot for me. Maybe stroking my neck, but it needs to be accompanied by some talk. I love to be touched anywhere, but it isn't erotic unless she tells me sex is what's on her mind. Does that make sense?

Talk works wonders for getting me going.

• Members
Touch doesn't do a whole lot for me. Maybe stroking my neck, but it needs to be accompanied by some talk. I love to be touched anywhere, but it isn't erotic unless she tells me sex is what's on her mind. Does that make sense?

Talk works wonders for getting me going.

Makes perfect sense. In fact, don't even bother touching me. All she has to do is tell me how she wants me to drink my own cum out of her pussy & why she digs that & I'm an instant Love Monkey. Oh alright, I guess it feels nice to have my buns squeezed while I'm getting a BJ.

• Members

I think the most erotic thing a woman ever did for me was to lean over the table when we were out to dinner and say, "I want you to put your cock in my mouth and then I want you to fuck me." We were out for an evening and I had just asked her what she wanted to do after dinner. I nearly fell out of my chair, and I'll tell you I could not wait to get home! I was surprised because it was about our fourth or fifth date and we had only had sex once. Had a lot of fun with that girl while it lasted, but I don't think she ever touched me above the waist in a sensual way.

• Members

Well another favorite of mine...

When my gf gets up in the middle of the night to go pee... and when she comes back to bed...

I just go down on her... with that loving peee smell.... and then i cuddle close to her pussy and,

kiss it all night long... mmm... she ends up cuming real strong...... all over my face....

Woohaaa.... :lol:

• Members
I think the most erotic thing a woman ever did for me was to lean over the table when we were out to dinner and say, "I want you to put your cock in my mouth and then I want you to fuck me." We were out for an evening and I had just asked her what she wanted to do after dinner. I nearly fell out of my chair, and I'll tell you I could not wait to get home! I was surprised because it was about our fourth or fifth date and we had only had sex once. Had a lot of fun with that girl while it lasted, but I don't think she ever touched me above the waist in a sensual way.

Only thing better is if she pulls that at breakfast. No time pressure.

Howdy all,

Its been a long time since i last wrote. To answer the question, my hubby seems to get a charge when in the midst of foreplaying I start rubbing his legs with mine :huh: . Its his turn on.

lydster

• Members

Hmmm....I like this thread. For me? Yeah, touching me all over can be nice and fun. Feeling your chest rise and fall with your every breath makes me insanely happy and quite in need.

However.

When I do the touching, sometimes it's even more powerful than receiving. ESPECIALLY if he's got a little shadow on his face and I can grate my teeth ever so gently across it or run the edges of my nails tenderly through the tiny hairs. Just a time or two. OOooohhhh, and it's pert near instantaneous. Take me, and take me now, if you please. Even if you don't please, do it for me anyway, okay? As I favor. That's all I ask. That's not too bad, right? I mean, I'll make it up to you later. I just need some relief NOW!!! Okay? Thank you!!!!! hahaha. Yes, moments like those are when I'm liable to either plead or pounce. Fine. Probably pounce. Happy now? You caught me.

• Members
Hmmm....I like this thread. For me? Yeah, touching me all over can be nice and fun. Feeling your chest rise and fall with your every breath makes me insanely happy and quite in need.

However.

When I do the touching, sometimes it's even more powerful than receiving. ESPECIALLY if he's got a little shadow on his face and I can grate my teeth ever so gently across it or run the edges of my nails tenderly through the tiny hairs. Just a time or two. OOooohhhh, and it's pert near instantaneous. Take me, and take me now, if you please. Even if you don't please, do it for me anyway, okay? As I favor. That's all I ask. That's not too bad, right? I mean, I'll make it up to you later. I just need some relief NOW!!! Okay? Thank you!!!!! hahaha. Yes, moments like those are when I'm liable to either plead or pounce. Fine. Probably pounce. Happy now? You caught me.

And I thought all those massages were you being self-less. I feel so used. But for me that's a good thing. I was going to shave, but I think I'll skip it. OK I've braced myself. Pounce Away!

• Members
And I thought all those massages were you being self-less. I feel so used. But for me that's a good thing. I was going to shave, but I think I'll skip it. OK I've braced myself. Pounce Away!

:kiss:

heehee. Don't be evil to me, DADT.

Although, it's interesting that you want to be braced....

Oh, I'm sorry. What was the original conversation about? DADT got me distracted. He was in my head and playing with me. Hmmm? Okay, what was it again? I really am sorry. Touches that drive us crazy you say? Oh yes, I had forgotten one. When my feet are clean and get kissed on the bottom just beneath the toes. Odd, I'm sure, but the reaction is quite unique. ;)

• Members

He has definitely learned my key areas. When he lightly kisses me on my neck. Not much just a little peck. Also when we are driving somewhere and he is just lightly touching my upper leg as then I start my mind running as to what I want to be doing.

Also just looking at me. There is this look I can't describe it. It is very intense of looking into my eyes. I swear he can see right through me and look into my soul with it.

• Review Team

Run you fingers through my hair a few times, getting a little rougher with each pass until you stop at the back of my head and pull me into you while you pull my head back slightly so that you expose my tender, sensitive neck, then kiss and run your tongue from just off-center up to my ear ....

Yep, that might just cause a reaction. Maybe. ;) Just saying .... B)

• Members

I have a few things... kisses on the neck.... the earlobe.... whispering naughty comments in my ear.... scratching/rubbing my back.... and that intense kiss when he comes up to me, puts his arms around my waist, pulls me hard against him and up a bit, and kisses deepy.....

• 7 months later...
  • Members

i agree with dadt, my man is more turned on when i talk to him. i usually start the day off bt texting him a few ideas then a picture or two, by the time he gets home he is hard and ready for me...

• Members

I will tell you exactly what I want, show you if you please, tell you what I have planed for you, will be your love slave if you kiss my neck and/or fondle by breasts! I'm easy! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

lill

Great question. My wife brought her laptop to me and told me to write a reply NOW, lol!

I love it when she comes up behind me as I'm seated and puts her hands on my chest and presses her breasts into my shoulders and neck. If she adds some husky whispering in my ear about what manner of naughty thoughts she's been having, I won't stay in the chair very long.

I also love being kissed on my throat- soft, hot & wet kisses presses all the right buttons.

Then there's the thing where she cups my butt-cheek for a second or two, which she'll do absolutely anywhere. It's not that the physical sensation is all the pleasurable, but the emotional sensation is hot. It's like she's saying "this is mine - and nobody else's". Definitely lets me know she's going to be looking for some action later.

• 1 month later...