Official Community Forums Home

What Ladies Accessory Gets You Hot?

Tyger

I saw someone posted that they like women in boots, so it got me thinking:

What normal, everyday accessory gets you hot? Whether you are a man or a woman that appreciates a nice lookin' woman!

I've known some men that like pearls on ladies. Drove a friend of my BF nuts when I wore a string of them with a tank top and jeans on! ;) Other men liked my tongue ring I had (took that out though).

I like women that have pretty, well dressed eyes. I also like seeing women in boots too, and nice fitting jeans. Plus, I like (and have) naval rings on flat tanned tummies!

• Members

I LOVE naval rings - probably why I have one (should I say had, just had a surgery had to remove it, will be putting it back in ASAP). I also LOVE clit jewelry - not the labia jewelry, but the clitoral hood or clit itself - super sexy. Mine always makes me feel sexy because I know I have it, my HUBBY knows I have it, and it is a little sexual secret.

This is not so much an "accessory" but I love tattoos - tasteful ones, particularly on the small of the back - uber sexy in my opinion!

I love sexy boots, sandals, heels of any kind!

My all time, favorite lady's accessory would have to be a good, matching set of lingerie. Bra and panties (thong or G-string) cause if we are talking getting me hot, then there is nothing better than knowing underneath my outfit - no matter what it is, I have a super sexy, lacey bra that shows off my killer 40D's and a matching thong that I KNOW won't stay on very long! That is the ultimate accessory for me!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Well, if we're specifically referring to accessories, I find something very appealing about a woman who can wear gloves well. As is, make it look like an appropriate part of her ensemble, not just thrown in. It adds a little touch of mystery - gloves are relatively uncommon as a fashion accessory these days.

• Members

I love low cut shirts for me. Even before I developed my "big boobs", I always had nice cleavage and loved to show it off...hubby loves it too. Its like a sneak or tease of whats inside the shirt and bra. Hubby likes those broomstick material dresses that button all the way down.

Speaking of tattoos...I'm considering one myself of a dolphin on my calf. I love dolphins!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sexy boots, Nice jeans or even a low ride skirt. A women dressed nice and maybe a little showing just enough to make your mind wonder is woohooo. But I have to say high heels and boots are very sexy :)

Tatoos Love them, I have a few.

• Members

I am not the show off type. I like to wear skirts that accents the legs. I also like to see just aenough of a hint of belly. If your doing that I think it so cool when there is a belly chain hooked to a navel ring. I am also with HOward on the delicate anklets and tnnis braclets. I think women are beautiful in their flowing forms. All the curves and softness. I think anything that accents how a woman feels sexy is sexy. You can tell by the woman walks in a certian skirt. Or how she does her hair and holds her hair with certian earrings and necklaces. Anything that gives her that "look at me I am the sexiest thing you'll ever see walkin'" look.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Women in skirts and heels but what gets me realy going is if the women is wearing stockings with the seam up the back and the cuban heel...... B) .... its just a shame not many women wear them any more it defines a sexy confident women in my book.

• Members

What is a cuban heel?

I love navel rings, super sexy! Especially if the women happen to be tan. Other accessories are long delicate necklaces, high heels paired with a short dress, and on men, i think a smile is sexiest! Or a pair of nice jeans that hug their butt just perfectly.

• Members
What is a cuban heel?

I love navel rings, super sexy! Especially if the women happen to be tan. Other accessories are long delicate necklaces, high heels paired with a short dress, and on men, i think a smile is sexiest! Or a pair of nice jeans that hug their butt just perfectly.

As far as I know a French heel finishes with a point. A Cuban heel finishes with a squared top. These will vary in length and width but as far as I know they are still recognised as Cuban heels. There is also a Havana heel which is much like a Cuban heel. Then there is the Manhattan Heel. It's a fancy edition with a triangle top and a thin outline around the heel and foot.

ok ok ok ok all of you reading this are thinking why does this guy now so much about this........ :D ...i kinda have a fetish for women in stockings.

• Members

Well on a man i like a nice fitting pair of jeans.....that shows off a nice ass well. Baseball hats.....tattoos ( a few nice ones).....piercings (nothing over the top though) as far as phsyical features nice big arms nice eyes and nice smile and like tall guys....

On women such as myself.....nice matching bra and panties ( thong, g string, or boyshorts) nothing like knowing that i have on something hot underneath......i like heels but being 5ft9 I dont wear them often.....figure im tall enough......i like form fitting shirts.....low cut or not i say if you got em show em hard to hide this chicks DDS.....tattoos are good.....dont have one but getting one soon.....belly piercings are nice but im to chicken to get one myself......most of all the sexiest thing is well kept gal.....hair and nails alway done....pedicures especially in the summer its a must.....nice fitting clothes....to many gals wear wrong size doesnt look good.....and just the right amount of makeup....really nice done up eyes.

• Members

damn i was right in the middle of a reply and my puter freaked......so i will just have to agree with Howard about the heels. the matching bra and panties is a nice touch. and the sexiest thing on a women is her confidence in her self.

• Members
the sexiest thing on a women is her confidence in her self.

I have to definitely agree with this statement. I have told many, many women that the one thing you can do above all others - no matter how you look, how fat / thin; tall / short; pretty / average looking that you are - the one thing that will get a man to notice you is confidence! If you act like you are worthy, sexy, sensual and are in touch with your own sensuality - then the men will pick up on it - and they will want to be with you. period.

mikayla ;)

• Members
And there is no better way to appear confident, than to smile.

Howard

Oh GOD, please don't tell me we are going to get on this again!!!!! :rolleyes:

Mikayla

• Members

confidence is more then a smile its more an attidue.but not a snubby attidude. it more in how they walk into a room and catch everyones eyes and not be snobby about it it is hard to explain. and i tell that to my wife all the time. cuase she has it but yet she dooesn't buy it. but then again she has presents about herseft maybe that has to do with being on a stage all her life.......no its not that she is a stripper she was a dancer a jazz dancer and a ballerina.

• Members
^_^ The Sexiest Accessory's on a woman. Pearls YES!! Pair them up with heels and jeans that dip in the front...(low rise) Thats best. Throw in a naval ring, nice tan, classy make-up with a natural glow but make the eyes stand out, and you have almost got the perfect woman. Add confidence, pedicure, and make her a red head, and you have my ex girlfriend. lol ;) She still get's me going!!

• Members
Oh GOD, please don't tell me we are going to get on this again!!!!! :rolleyes:

Mikayla

I agree with confidence it is key....and i always say if you dont have it fake it til you make it.....but what is the deal about the smile? I agree a nice smile is also good but did i miss something??? Fill me in Mikayla....why the "oh God are we going to start this again?? just curious

• Members

Ahhh, the "Oh God" is in reference to Howard's smile comment - he always says that "the sexiest thing on a woman is a smile" and I always argue that a smile is indeed nice, but I can think of a billion things that are sexier than a smile, etc. That is why I said, "Oh God' cause I do not want to argue this one out again!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members
Ahhh, the "Oh God" is in reference to Howard's smile comment - he always says that "the sexiest thing on a woman is a smile" and I always argue that a smile is indeed nice, but I can think of a billion things that are sexier than a smile, etc. That is why I said, "Oh God' cause I do not want to argue this one out again!

Mikayla :blink:

Thanks for getting back to me on that i was curious.....im sure you and him can go on and on in an arguement as both being lawyers.......a smile is key but yes there is more then a smile to make a women sexy he may just be a smile kind of guy while others may look elsewhere.....lol lets just say not so much at the smile.

• Members

I have been reading everyone else's replies, and couldn't really think of much. But I have to agree that the number one turn on will always be confidence. As long as a woman has total confidence in herself, she will radiate sex appeal no matter what size she is or how pretty her face is.

#2. low rider jeans or skirts with no panty lines or thong strings showing. It just makes me want to take her clothes off just to see what she is wearing under there, if anything at all.

#3. stilleto heels. She HAS to know how to walk properly in them and make it seem effortless.

#4. my new turn on, tattoos. Just got two myself.

• Members
I have been reading everyone else's replies, and couldn't really think of much. But I have to agree that the number one turn on will always be confidence. As long as a woman has total confidence in herself, she will radiate sex appeal no matter what size she is or how pretty her face is.

#2. low rider jeans or skirts with no panty lines or thong strings showing. It just makes me want to take her clothes off just to see what she is wearing under there, if anything at all.

#3. stilleto heels. She HAS to know how to walk properly in them and make it seem effortless.

#4. my new turn on, tattoos. Just got two myself.

sam i couldn't agree more with the comment about total confidence. that is the sexiest thing all the other things are bonues.... :D

• Members

i love to wear summer dresses with cute sandles and an anklet. makes me feel really good about how i look especially if i'm having a good hair day

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Anything that shows cleavage; bra and panties; My asawa wants a trench coat and boots when she gets here. I find that kind of exciting.

• Members

the trench coat and boots is such an exciting thing i did that for my husband and it drove him crazy we didnt even make it home so go for it you will really enjoy it

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
the trench coat and boots is such an exciting thing i did that for my husband and it drove him crazy we didnt even make it home so go for it you will really enjoy it

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to know. I was wondering why she wanted these things. Then I gave myself the Homer Simpson "double doh, award". Looks like we are in for alot of fun.