Official Community Forums Home

King Kong

• Members

My boyfriend recently bought me the monster of all dildos the King Kong. Anyway I tried it out for him got it in with some lubrication and had my fun. The bad part was trying to get ol' kong back out. It was like one of those chinese finger traps. You guys remember those? Anyway the more I pulled the tighter the space seemed. I guess this really turned my boyfriend on because almost every night he wants to break kong back out. I hate to disappoint him and it was an expensive toy to just leave laying around unused, but to be honest I am afraid of it now or at least intimidated. Is there anyway for me to relax more or something to make it easier to get out?

• Members

I must say, I am impressed! The "King Kong" is quite a toy, I have seen it online, and always wondered about it, as I love that full feeling! First, Howard is right, you have to work up to these things. I know your boyfriend probably does love seeing you stretched to the max (my hubby loves watching my pussy stretch too) but you want to take it slower, so you can relax a bit. Use a big, yet smaller vibe, the same night and then move up to the Kong.

Have you ever heard of "fisting?" Well, when you prepare to "fist" you have to stretch yourself out. The person doing the fisting can't just stick his or her hand up there, you have to work up to it, and be very, very excited! You need lube and natural lube and relaxation. I would suggest, as Howard did, to work up to it. Perhaps have your man play with you with other toys, get you really, really horny and wet, then break out the Kong, going slowly. Then it won't seem so intimidating! Once in, go slowly, adding more lube when you need it.

It is all in fun, and if you feel tense, it ceases to be fun.

Let us know how it goes!

Mikayla

• Members
I must say, I am impressed! The "King Kong" is quite a toy, I have seen it online, and always wondered about it, as I love that full feeling! First, Howard is right, you have to work up to these things. I know your boyfriend probably does love seeing you stretched to the max (my hubby loves watching my pussy stretch too) but you want to take it slower, so you can relax a bit. Use a big, yet smaller vibe, the same night and then move up to the Kong.

Have you ever heard of "fisting?" Well, when you prepare to "fist" you have to stretch yourself out. The person doing the fisting can't just stick his or her hand up there, you have to work up to it, and be very, very excited! You need lube and natural lube and relaxation. I would suggest, as Howard did, to work up to it. Perhaps have your man play with you with other toys, get you really, really horny and wet, then break out the Kong, going slowly. Then it won't seem so intimidating! Once in, go slowly, adding more lube when you need it.

It is all in fun, and if you feel tense, it ceases to be fun.

Let us know how it goes!

Mikayla

Where can you find this?!! *wiggles eyebrows*

• Members

Google "King Kong" Dildo.

We have the Kong realistic ones here on TooTimid, but I am not thinking that is what she is talking about. The King Kong is 13 inches long and massive!

• 1 month later...

i bought my first dildo (and toy period) in june. i made a bad choice. it's an 8inch possibly 2.5 inch thick hard rubber realistic with these odd little bumps for the clit... if you can get it that far.

i say it was a mistake because i wasn't ready for it. but it was still really fun.

take it slow and maybe try as part of an extended session... for the second or third go round. that way you're well warmed up. also, use lube. i recommend wet. i've tried a couple kinds and that's the better. it also came highly lauded from friends.

• Members

WOW, now THAT is a big dick LOL

That John Holmes looks more like a conversation piece than a toy.

3 inches AROUND? no way, I would split in half.

That thing is just insane.

• Members

Wow! That looks worth trying! Reminds me of my fuck-buddy from my teenage years whom I lovingly called, BIG DICK ROB! At that young age, I didn't know the first thing about how to handle such an enormous rod, let a lone suck on it. And he was HARD AS CONCRETE. Oh how I wish he were STILL my fuck-bud. I KNOW I could handle it now......

Thanks for the memories!!!! :rolleyes:

my wife and I ordered a Toy online (not from tootimid,before we found this site) and they sent us the wrong toy. We ordered a real looking vibrator, but got shipped a ~9 inch long 2 inch wide dildo. I was all for it, I would LOVE to have that thing into my wife, but it is so big she is a bit scared of it.(i am only an average size guy myself) So I went to buy a vibrator at the store, one that was a little more her size, but still larger than myself in hopes of one day working up to "The Big One"

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Where can you find this?!! *wiggles eyebrows*

A few months ago, my husband and I bought this King Kong. OMG!!! What had I gotten myself into?

After a few warm up toys, we tired to insert it. Yep... it was big and quite filling!!

Some how we managed 3/4 of it. I think thats when I tensed up and couldn't proceed any further. MMMMMMM... go figure!

So we went back to the site and ordered Terra Patrick's Big One.

At 8" by 2" I was able to handle it by myself. With this one I can insert all of it, and it doesn't matter which way you insert. Either way, it feels good!!

Needless to say my husband likes to watch me play with it and then fuck me after I have stretched out my pussy, he can out last me... at times!! In his words.... not only does it stretches, theres no friction,so he can pump me all night long.

As far as broken toys........ well so far I have 2 that needs to be replaced.

One of them the inner shaft broke in 3 places and won't even vibrate and it clicks!! I still use it without the batteries. Now it's more flexible!! :D

The other one, the cap to the battery compartment popped off and it's now being held in place with duct tape. I refuse to give it up!!! :D

I'm sure they will be replaced soon enough with Christmas fast approaching. ;)

You can find either one of these at www.adameve.com.

Holy Sh*t! That is one BIIIIIG dick!!! :blink:

What is probably happening, is either that you're a bit dry near the end, so it's not sliding as easily, or you're over-thinking it, and tensing up a bit before KK is taken out.

Well, all I can add, again, is that lube, and relaxation is key. And like Howard said, getting use to it is also important.

• Members
My boyfriend recently bought me the monster of all dildos the King Kong... Is there anyway for me to relax more or something to make it easier to get out?

Honey, I am SOOOOO sorry I don't check this forum out as often as I should... the problem most people are trying to address here is getting that bad boy in, which isn't the problem you described. It's reallly scary to have something stuck inside you. At that point, all you want to do is get it out! Once you learn how to do this without fear, putting it back in again isn't so scary.

I am an ER nurse. In my workplace, we have to remove... ahem... foreign bodies from people's anatomy fairly regularly. The problem that often occurs with a really large dildo (or cucumber, or zucchini, etc) is that it creates a vacuum that you have to break to get the darn thing out. How do you break the vacuum? Well, probably the simplest "home remedy" would be to have a 12-14" piece of aquarium silicone tubing, lube it up, and slide it inside you right next to the dildo. Once it's all the way in, it will relieve the suction holding that thing in place, and it should slide out easy as pie.

But it's true, if you're not used to a really big object/dildo/cock, you need to work up to it. Take your time, use lots of lube, and have that aquarium tubing ready!

Elise

• Members

If you are talking about the one that I think you are talking about... and if my bf gets me one... I can't decide whether I will be so scared of it that I will stay 3 meters away from it, or I'll be happily and willingly be splint apart while trying to take it on...

Anyway, thanks for elise's insight... that explains about the cucumber last time we tried it...