Official Community Forums Home

Can A Man Explain This To Me Please?

Mikayla1

• Members

So, I have a very, very good female friend, we'll call her Echo. Echo just got out of a really long relationship a few months ago. This was someone whom she loved very much. She has waited 7 months to venture out into 'dating' land. She consented to date a mutual friend of one of her other girlfriends. I do not know this dude well, but he seemed nice when I met him.

Echo and he go on a few dates and he eventually starts making the sexual moves. She relents about the 3rd time with the condition that he wear a condom, as she doesn't know him THAT well and didn't want to have any issues. So, they are having sex, things are good, she is relaxing and he puts her into doggy style on the edge of the bed. Then he takes the condom OFF and cums inside her? WTF? I mean really? He likes her; she likes him. He KNEW she wanted to have sex with a condom. He not only pulls the condom off but cums inside? WHY? I don't particularly enjoy condoms, but they are not so terrible that I can't handle them. What is the purpose of doing that?

Can some male here explain to me why a man in his 30's would DO this to a girl whom he likes and gets along with? Echo is super smart, sweet, sexy and a real catch - so why fuck it up for 2 minutes fucking bareback?

Explain please!!!

• Members

I read this to my husband to get a mans P.O.V, and he said there is no reason other then the fact he's an asshole. I mean really, who in their right mind would do something like that knowing her wishes were to use a condom. that just shows his total lack of respect he has for her or her wishes. Guess he's not such a nice guy after all. My ex pulled something similar only he poked holes IN the condom pack! The result my son. Granted if my ex was not so devious I would not have my son, but still a shitty thing to do.

It's not only pregnancy she has to worry about (as you well know). I got herpes from a condom slipping off. Not deliberately taken off though. I hope that she dumped his ass. That's a terrible, deviant way of getting to cum the way he wants to and the risked be damned. WTF?

• Members

This just happened and she is NOT seeing him again. She had to go get Plan-B just in case of pregnancy and now she has to be tested for STDs.

I can't help but notice that no men have responded yet......interesting......

I agree, there is NO excuse for what he did. This just makes Echo feel like all men suck and she can't trust them - and, in a way, I don't blame her one bit! I had this happen to me, except I was on my back and the guy took the condom off, dropped it to the floor, grabbed me, pulled me onto him and wouldn't let me go, then came in me. His excuse or explaination: it feels better. FUCK OFF!

• Members

I was away for the weekend, and just got caught up, so it is not for lack of outrage, Mikayla. He's an cad and no gentleman...there is no excuse for violating Echo; and he did violate her in several ways...physically, emotionally, psychologically...he deserves a thrashing.

At it's root, (human) sex is about love and care...perhaps not depth for a life time love and care, but love and care nonetheless. This was the move of an animal is the most base sense.

Let Echo know that not all guys think or behave this way, even though she already knows that.

• Members

These are the kinds of jerks that give rise to negative stereotypes about men. I can only guess that maybe he thought it was funny or a prank. It's neither. :angry:

I hope Echo finds someone more worthy of her trust. Maybe the next girl he tries this with gives *him* an STD. Karma can be a real bitch sometimes.

• Members

One word... selfishness.

Maybe he had a hard time cumming with the condom on but there are ways around it. Selfish asshole.

• Members

Thanks guys! (and gals)

I thought he was being a total, selfish prick myself, but wanted to see if any guys could possibly offer me ANY reason why this would be something acceptable to do. I didn't think that it was acceptable in any way, and personally found it to be extremely disrespectful!

Let this be a lesson to all of us too: even if you insist on a condom MAKE SURE it STAYS ON!!!!

• Members

I read this to my husband to get a mans P.O.V, and he said there is no reason other then the fact he's an asshole. . . .

I dunno, in my mind that's a fair bit beyond asshole and beyond lack of respect, and approaching rapist status.

No means No, right? No glove, No love. If you don't have permission and you do it anyway . . .

• Members

What a selfish A-hole. Obviously he was only interested in "booty" and what was in it for him and NO consideration for 'Echo'. This is what gives us 'nice' guys a bad wrap! Stringing him up by the balls would be too good for him. But with his actions he had better watch out, karma can be a bitch!

Sorry your friend had to discover this sorry excuse for a man for what he is this way.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I was away for the weekend, and just got caught up, so it is not for lack of outrage, Mikayla. He's an cad and no gentleman...there is no excuse for violating Echo; and he did violate her in several ways...physically, emotionally, psychologically...he deserves a thrashing.

At it's root, (human) sex is about love and care...perhaps not depth for a life time love and care, but love and care nonetheless. This was the move of an animal is the most base sense.

Let Echo know that not all guys think or behave this way, even though she already knows that.

I think what the guy did was very chickenshit and he should be soundly thrashed. I mean break a kneecap and his jaw plus some birdshot in his ass. There are those that might say he should be removed from the gene pool. No. Give him a painfull limp for the rest of his life.