Official Community Forums Home

Your Current Sex Drive: How Often Do You Want It?

chloegirl

• Members

Lady. He is 4and half years older. I believe it has nothing to do with age. As I have said before he has never been interested in ME. Except when we were dating,get married and bam don't touch me. I have gotten my hand slapped so many times. Strong word never so maybe sometimes. And now only when he has been drinking and then it's no fun. He has not touched me for going on 9 weeks now. Wonderful, right?

So let's keep this on topic. Talking about sex drive......

• Members

Lady. He is 4and half years older. I believe it has nothing to do with age. As I have said before he has never been interested in ME. Except when we were dating,get married and bam don't touch me. I have gotten my hand slapped so many times. Strong word never so maybe sometimes. And now only when he has been drinking and then it's no fun. He has not touched me for going on 9 weeks now. Wonderful, right?

So let's keep this on topic. Talking about sex drive......

How long have you been married? and why are you still married to him. To me no intimacy no marriage.

• Members

How long have you been married? and why are you still married to him. To me no intimacy no marriage.

Ditto...

• Members

Just past the 30 year mark in May. Didn't have sex that night either. He took me to a VERY nice place in Vermont. Twin Farms

It's complicated. Shoulda woulda coulda

I should have done what was best for me instead of being scared and worried about being on my own. Still am for that matter.

• Members

With settling my parent's estates, remodelling the house, work and travel I'm under much stress lately I hardly have a chance to think about it. My friend is stressed too - really serious stuff, but we try to carve out a little time every week for US.

• Members

With settling my parent's estates, remodelling the house, work and travel I'm under much stress lately I hardly have a chance to think about it. My friend is stressed too - really serious stuff, but we try to carve out a little time every week for US.

Sorry to hear your having a hard time. I hope you find some peace soon.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well...right now I am needing it between 4-8x a day, depending on how much I am able to make love with my wife. :D (I am in a same-sex relationship, "married" almost 18 years). I usually make love to her about 1-2X a day, but she is great at letting me reach orgasm several times each time. She really only wants it once a day or every other day, but we have it worked out - she makes love to me, and I let her be! Of course then I help myself out at least every day, if not more. I worry about her feeling pressured, though. I really cant get enough....

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Please give me daily that was no less than 30 minutes each time and a preferred hour plus with lot's of experiment and explore.

In actuality It's 2-3 times per week averaging 10 minutes start to finish secondary to time constraints and usually missionary.

I take matters into my own hands about 3 times a week to help relieve the "wedge pressure".

• Members

My drive is pretty high. If possible I would like to be engaging in sexual play three to four times a week. That is not always possible. I am away from home often for a week or more at a time. But, sex is never far from my mind.

• 3 weeks later...

I am 46 and my man is 60. It depends on his moods lately-some weeks it has been two or three times a week and others only once a week. This week was a good one. I want it as much as I can get it because I am hornier now that I'm going through the beginnings of menopause.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I've also found that as I've gotten older my drive has increased.

I'm loving it and would prefer at least one orgasm a day and sex

at least every other day. I could live with 3 times a week.

My partner otoh has back pain issues and I can't depend on 3x which

is frustrating. When he does feel good it's amazing, we had sex 4x over last

weekend, feast or famine around here.....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Wife and I usually have sex every other day. We are in our early 40s and have a very active sex life.. I hope to be fucking her when we are in our 80s . We just did a 10 day sex challenge where you are incouraged to have sex for 10 days in a row and we were able to finish it all.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My boyfriend lives far away from me sadly. So I haven't been able to have sex as often as I would like too.

However if he lived closer to me, it would be a totally different story, haha! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I actually got asked: "do you have an addiction I wasn't aware of?!"

So I would go on to say mines insanely high!!

• Members

I had the word addiction being used with sexuality. Too often it is applied to those of us who enjoy sex, have a higher drive than others, or is used as a way of controlling some one. For some reason it seems that there is a group of people that label women who like and appreciate their sexuality as addicted. That is just wrong and sexist. My vote is enjoy your sexuality, celebrate who you are, and be true to you.

• Members

It was in a playful way so def no offense was taken, but I have often thought to myself, "am I?"

But I most certainly do enjoy sex and my sexuality. It's mind boggling how I relate things in a sexual aspect. It's fun, to say the least.

• Members

Sex?? What's sex?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I think I could be happy with about 3-4 times a week as long at least half of those times aren't "quickies". I definitely prefer long, drawn out passion where we're both in tune with each other. How often does sex happen? Typically, once every 2 - 3 months. All "quickies". blink.gif

once every 2 - 3 months? gakkkkk I am much older than most here and I would love to be able to say at least 3 times a week and I too enjoy the marathons

• Members

I want it....NOW!! NOW!! NOW!! (sorry, going through separation here with SO and just so damned sexually frustrated!) LOL

• Like 3

• Review Team

Every day for me wen is always ready and willing when I am and I return the favor for her as well :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 1