Official Community Forums Home

Chat Room

Sunshine Sam218

• Members

Does anyone ever use the chat room ever? I was thinking each day of the week we could discuss different topics. I've been a member here for so long now and it doesn't seem as active as it used to be. I understand everyone has lives and has things to do but was hoping we could gather together and chat once in awhile. ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Some years ago it was down right wild in here. Pretty much TT has gone the other direction of late. I mostly pop in now and then to just give my 2 cents worth. Like tonight.

• Members

Does anyone ever use the chat room ever? I was thinking each day of the week we could discuss different topics. I've been a member here for so long now and it doesn't seem as active as it used to be. I understand everyone has lives and has things to do but was hoping we could gather together and chat once in awhile. ^_^

I don't get on here on a very consistent basis. As a result, I have limited amounts of time that I can go into the chat room. I usually go into it, but no one's ever around to talk.

• Members

I try to pop in there from time to time but no one is normally in there. Samma I remember back a few years ago there was always people in there and a lot of fun. It has definitely died off. I would love for it to become active again. Maybe I will have to try hanging out ocasionally and see if anyone joins.

• Members

Yeah sure! :) I'd love to join in, just pm me when you think you'll be on and hopefully others will join in too!

Thanks for replying to this topic everyone! :D

• Members

I have never seen anyone in chat. Rarely it seems there is anyone on registered on the forum when I am here.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I had often wondered this too. I don't think I have logged on to TT since last November, but even then I never saw anybody in there, nd I rarely ever saw anybody registered online either. And I often checked at many different times of the day or night.

I remember a couple of years ago when I was still deployed overseas, this had become one of my main sources of adult interaction and entertainment.

• Members

I can generally be around during the week as I work weekends. I haven't been around a lot as I have had a lot going on but when I have tried to hang out in chat hoping someone would pop in unfortunately that hasn't happened. Hey Freeagent how is it going. It has been a bit since we have chatted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can generally be around during the week as I work weekends. I haven't been around a lot as I have had a lot going on but when I have tried to hang out in chat hoping someone would pop in unfortunately that hasn't happened. Hey Freeagent how is it going. It has been a bit since we have chatted.

I'll pop in on the weekends and see if anyone is on. Hopefully I'll catch someone in the chat! :)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It is nice catching up with a few members in the chat room this afternoon. Hope that more come out and chat. It is nice to meet new members as well as catch up with others that have been around a while.

• Review Team

Would love to see people in the chat room more often. This is a great community with great people!

• 8 months later...
  • Members

When I use to come in here before, years ago, the chat room was a busy place. Loads of people to chat with. I wish it was like that again. I think places like Yahoo and MSN and other social site have taken over. I have a masturbation site I have frequented for a long time and the same thing has happened over there. On reason someone there gave me for the drop off chatting is because everyone wants to webcam now. I guess why spend time typing in a chat room when you can talk face to face so to speak on webcam.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Where is the chat room?  I don't see it listed anywhere & I thought I read somewhere that it was gone

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, lis said:

Where is the chat room?  I don't see it listed anywhere & I thought I read somewhere that it was gone

looks like we can chat about pussy

• Members
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, lis said:

your profile pictures of hard nipple and wet open pussy flower got me going thank you

• Members
On 1/8/2019 at 3:16 AM, brwneyes2166 said:

This site isn't very active.  I had high hopes on meeting and chatting with some women.  Was kind of a letdown, but I'll keep checking in to see what's new.  I would love to chat.

I would love to chat to you I wish you would hook up with me we could exchange numbers or something and video chat masturbate I am in Indiana but we could still be chat Buddies play together I find this site boring myself I'm divorced living alone with you and would love to play with someone especially someone like you lotion women get tired of dick pics  I have some videos of a fucking my ex  and pictures  whatever you would like let me know I would rather masterbate with you  let me know get back with me if you want to ? PS  my cock was not all the way hard  LOL1547114274965144430578.thumb.jpg.82074500e1f30f2356b272e6f77ec0dc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
54 minutes ago, Chris&Rusty said:

Noticed that.

That sucks.

Maybe folks would chat if there was a "messenger" of some type,...even an old style chat room would attract people....sales could go up....and you, brwneyes2166, me, and many others would be hanging out.....(thinking out loud)....so who do we talk to about this??

I agree I would love to have somebody to chat with

We did have a chat room. But, a few people took it over, and flirted and basically used it as their own personal sexting area, which clogged the chat, and others got bored with it. It was a bitch to moderate, because we had so many reports of people just "talking" over others, and screen sexing, that I am kinda glad it's gone.

I believe when this forum switched over to the newer format, they got rid of it.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 2/14/2019 at 4:09 PM, Tyger said:

We did have a chat room. But, a few people took it over, and flirted and basically used it as their own personal sexting area, which clogged the chat, and others got bored with it. It was a bitch to moderate, because we had so many reports of people just "talking" over others, and screen sexing, that I am kinda glad it's gone.

I believe when this forum switched over to the newer format, they got rid of it.

Can’t you guys bring it back?