Official Community Forums Home

Update On Katprr's Heart

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Hello all, Just wanted to update everyone on why my wife (Katprr) has been MIA. A few weeks ago she had a heart attack and was admitted into the hospital. Doctors thought she would be able to come home last week. She currently has undergone open heart surgery. I thought I would let you all know since she hasn't posted in awhile. I am asking that everyone here that knows her to please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

My wife is a very stubborn women and I am sure she will recover well. I will try to keep you all updated as much as I can.

Thank you all!!!

Husband of Kat

• Members

PLEASE send her ALL of our thoughts and prayers! I am sure I mirror the sentiments of all here when I say we KNOW she will be just fine, back on the forums describing how she can't wait to get back to posting here and giving great advice!

I am so sorry that this happened to her - please let us know if there is anything we can do to cheer her up! Send our best!

*Hugs & Kisses*

Mikayla

• Members

Oh my gosh! Well, I can only echo Mikayla's post... please send her our very, very best. Thank you so much for letting us know -- that was great of you.

Healthy, healing thoughts her way.

OMG!! No wonder I haven't been able to chat with her!!!! Please tell her we wish her stubborn ass all the best, and to get some rest, damnit!! LOL ;)

• Members

Thanks for letting us know and we wish her all the best. Tell her to take it easy, and get well soon. We miss her!

• Members

GET WELL SOON KATPRRR. WE ARE ALL THINKING ABOUT YOU AND WISHING YOU WELL AND YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS. THANKS TO YOU TOO KATPRRS HUBBY FOR KEEPING US UPDATED.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

WOW, I am sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you as she recovers. I am sure you she will be back to normal in no time. Please keep us posted and don't be a stranger after all is well either.