Official Community Forums Home

Non-sexual Related Turn On's

leslieann

I was just curious to see if am alone here or not. Does anyone get turned on by something totally not related to sex? One of my major turn on's is the sound of an air horn. Whenever I hear an air horn, it's like instant orgasm. I am a firefighter, and I think it probably turns me on because of the adrenaline rush I get from fighting fires and driving the trucks. Are there any other unusual turn on's for anybody out there?!

• Members

I know what you mean, but its not as wierd an airhorn.

Some words turn me on.. Insert, Thrust, or the number 8. The word pantyhose gets my BF going, however thong does not. lol

Sometimes happiness from holding a baby puts me in the mood. There is something about holding a baby that will get me going. I already have a Daughter and maybe its that female instince to have more children :P

Lisa

• Members

The smell of anti bacterial soap. The only reason I can think why it does it for me is that back in high school the first guy I liked used Dial soap. It was the beginning of my sexuality and I swear it's stuck with me all these years.

Or maybe being clean is a turn on. Either way.

Jen

• 3 years later...
  • Members
I was just curious to see if am alone here or not. Does anyone get turned on by something totally not related to sex? One of my major turn on's is the sound of an air horn. Whenever I hear an air horn, it's like instant orgasm. I am a firefighter, and I think it probably turns me on because of the adrenaline rush I get from fighting fires and driving the trucks. Are there any other unusual turn on's for anybody out there?!
Generally I like large equipment. Anything from off road dump trucks to excavators to all wheel drive forklifts. Specifically I get off on military equipment. Tanks are my favorite especially from WWII. I remember once when I went to a large gun show in my area. There was a guy there I talked to that looked like any American soldier from WWII. Turns out he and some buddies from a military preservation society were there in force. They had convoyed there in a restored Jeep,half track with mounted 30 and 50 cal Browning machine guns (inert) and armored car. I spent a good hour admiring their vehicles and lovingly fondling a replica of a Thompson sub machine gun. Ahh the days of my youth. Is it any wonder now to anyone here why my handle is 12GAUGE?

• Members

Warped but realistic violence. I have no idea why. I really like movies about serial killers.....

• Review Team

Heavy equipment - bulldozers and such; the sound of those electric tools that remove lug nuts from wheels; and using my riding lawn mower.

• Members
I am a firefighter, and I think it probably turns me on because of the adrenaline rush I get from fighting fires and driving the trucks. Are there any other unusual turn on's for anybody out there?!

I know that feeling! It's the sound the ambulance siren makes for me..... total adrenaline!

I LOVE the smell of fresh cut grass, freshly cut wood (sawdust.... *dies*), the forest after it rains, burning wood (particularly pine), and gun powder....

The word "integrity" does it too....

And whenever my SO talks in a whisper...... I melt. LOVE it.

Classic sport/muscle cars. Yep, it's true.

Also, music. Not just any music, but music with a good beat & excellent bass!!!

• Members

Surprise me! That's it. Just surprise me with something nice, flower, come home early, pretty much anything, I'm putty in his hands. Certain thing, will give him a pass for anything goes ;) .

• Members

I don't know why, but grocery shopping always gets me going. And then there's church. I think it's just because it's quiet and my mind wonders. I should really go to church more often!

Oh, and approach me from behind, I'm yours!

• Members

Wow you guys are a bunch of freaks!!! LOL :lol:

Does this count? When I walk into the bathroom after he's taken a shower and it's all steamy and all I smell is his bodywash...UGHHH GOD, I just want to go jump his bones.

Also, a cool summer evening drive, near the beach with the windows down, Ohhh the smell is just absolutely overwhelming.

• Members

Or how about...

When you go to the beach, strip down to your bathing suit, slather up with slippery lotion/oil and leting the sun beat down on your body, heating up all kinds of parts B) . Makes me want to have sex on the public beach......

• Members
Oh, and approach me from behind, I'm yours!

VB, that could be trouble! lol!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

A guy in work blue jeans and a tee shrit wearing sunglasses.

OMG! Leaves me weak!

• Members

I love a man in a suite.... and just OMG, a tux

Also;

A fitted pair of jeans, not hanging below there butt; and I really don't care what your underwear looks like unless I'm taking them off you.

• Members

I really don't care what your underwear looks like unless I'm taking them off you.

So funny but oh~so~true! :D

• Members
Ohh i love a man in a tie!!! But really, i love a man who reads! That is like amazing!

intelligence goes with out saying....

• Members

Motorcycles, even though I've never ridden one, and I'm not really into the type of guys who ride them. Weird huh? And swards and nice knives. Not to cut anyone with, but un-sheathing one and running your hands down the cool metal. Also a guy in a kilt will turn always my head.

• Members

The sound of a vacuum cleaner :D . Hearing that means I don't have to do it this time :D