Official Community Forums Home

Seeing Red......

Tyger

So, this gave me an idea, reading from another post.

Do you like having sex while on your period? Do you actually HAVE sex while on your period?

If you're a guy, do you care if she's on her period, or totally EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW about it?

• Members

I have had some hot sex on my period! Not to mention, I seem to be even more horny during that time. However, my current man can't handle it. He's got the ew factor going. What can you say, it's not for everyone.

• Members

I believe this post has been made from what I said.

I could never have sex on my period. Why would I want to? Why would a guy want blood on his penis? I mean, it's waste for god sakes. I'm on right now and I'm very horny.....but I can wait a week. It won't kill you to wait a week. That's crossing the line.

• Members

its much much better at least for me when i am on my period

• Members

We have sex both on and off, nothing stops us when we want to make love. And why wait a week? If you want to you want to. Some of my best sex was when I was having my period.

He doesn't think it's gross at all. Showers are there after for a reason.

• Members

Ok maybe it best to abstain from giving her oral sex during this time. I guess the best place to do this if your going to is in the shower for easyest clean up

Brandy: well I guess it dosnt bother some to have alittle blood on their dick, after all if you do anal you get some fecal matter on it to some degree even if it dosnt look like it. But some people like titty fucking instead, I remember a discussion folks had on here not to long ago about that also

Glenn

• Members

You have got to be kidding me, right? Am I the only one in here who has earned their "Blood Wings" twice? Does your man want sex the rest of the time? The first ones hurt a lot more!!!! My opinion here says that if he wants it any other time he can grit his teeth and bear it for a week if his partner so desires! OF COURSE this depends on the lady here! Some women would never dream of it either. But, this would also fall into the same area as what is known as the old "cream pie". Some will, some won't.

• Members

There's no ick factor here. Some of our best sex has happened during her period and it takes almost no time to clean up. We just toss a towel underneath us to save the bedding and this is a great excuse(as if you need one) for shower sex which is awesome.

Thurisas.

• Members

For me it is just too "icky." I am too OCD and anal retentive to deal. Now, I do and will have sex on the light days, I will have anal sex or give oral on the heavy ones - but when I am in the midst of my period - NO WAY! Sorry guys, not gonna happen! My hubby doesn't mind either - I think he prefers it, and he gets taken care of anyway!

• Members

Although I am a virgin, I don't think I could ever put myself to have sex while on my period, especially on the heavy days. yukkkk I dunno I just couldn't I mean maybe I could, but maybe the fact with the blood factor. lol

• Members

It really isn't a big deal for us. I have an IUD implanted for birth control, and my periods are very light because of it - I never have a "heavy" day, and periods only last about 3 days.

My husband has no problem with it - when he wants it, he wants it. Once he said, "You are my wife, I have seen you give birth, and I go down on you all the time. A little blood on my dick isn't going to kill me!"

However, I never expect or even want oral sex at this time.

Neither of us really makes a big deal about sex during periods. I think it all depends on how close and connected you are with your partner.

• Members

To Glenn: Honestly, I wouldn't have anal either. Things like sex during your period, beastiality, and anal take it too far for me. I don't mind alittle bondage because that spices things up a bit. But nothing will be going in me during my period....ever. Beastiality is just sick (how could anyone do an animal?!) and the only thing that will ever go in and out of my anus is a scope light if I ever need a Colonoscopy (and I'll be hesistant about that). There's a line you cross, for me, and this is taking it too far.

• Members

As hubby-Thurisas already posted, we've had some of our best sex when I've been "on the rag." I'm horniest then... he's always horny... it helps relieve any period-woes... why not just pleasure each other, then nooky again in the shower?! Mrrow!

Besides, one of my "fun" conditions (hear the sarcasm!) is that I bleed when we have sex anyway (no need to tell me to go to the doctor -- already working on it :);) )... and if we thought it was "too icky" to have sex during my period, that would mean we'd not have sex at all!!

Gods forbid!

I've had sex many times while on my period in the past, so long as it wasn't the heavy days. There have only been a couple (my hubby included) that say "helllllllllllllllllllllllllll nooooooooooooooooooooo" for it on the rag. We use too, but that was when I was on the Pill, and my flows weren't heavy at all. Hubby had something gross happen to him when he was a kid, so he doesn't like it. That's ok, cuz, I'm not on any BC yet, and I don't really want to be touched during it anyway! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

THank goodness someone else asked this! lol. I was wondering the same thing, I get super horney during my periods but have always been to shy to ask my bf if its too gicky for him,

• Members

I wouldn't want anyone to go down on me during my period (I don't enjoy oral all that much anyway, typically, and prefer other things by a wide margin,) but anything else is a-ok with me! I've only been with one guy who found it a little icky, but even he didn't take much convincing. Just throw down a towel and away you go! I do prefer to be on the bottom during my period though, just because it gets so much messier if I'm on top. :blush:

• Members

I don't know if icky is the word but I can be a bit squeamish sometimes so that kinda assures that I'll probably wear a condom if we are sexxing during menstruation.

Well, I don't know about y'all, but *I* still use the word "icky". :P Though not about sex, but I still use that word, even when my daughter's not around, I use it. It may not be a technical or scientific word, but, everyone knows what it means, and it gets the point across! LOL

I don't think it's a "bad" or immature thing to not want sex while on your/she's having her period. It's a personal choice. Some people just can't tolerate the thought. They may have some sort of fear of blood, or know too much about it to really be able to get past it. People have different tolerance levels. I can clean up almost anything. However, unless it's our daughter's, I can NOT clean up human vomit. I just can't.

Another example: a friend of mine had NO clue that women had a period. He grew up in th 60's, his mother is Spanish, his father is American, and they met when his father was stationed in Spain. His mother always hid her menstrating "impliments" so to speak. She was very prim & proper. You just don't discuss those things, especially with the opposite sex, even if they are your kids.

It wasn't until YEARS later, when he was MARRIED, that he saw part of a pad in the trash, and asked his wife she was OK, thinking she'd cut herself badly, and when she figured out why he was asking, and she explained it to him, he was appalled that women did that! I guess it was kinda normal for men to find out about that in that way, though I think he was a bit late in doing so. Shockingly, he has 4 kids!! Now women talk about their periods more than they do their jobs sometimes!

• Members

Interesting, I guess no one has encountered a scenario quite like mine. My girl is on the DP birth control shot. Her flows are now slow and small but last for up to 6 weeks. We have been to the doctors, clinic, etc. and they all say "Sorry, its not supposed to be that way but you don't have anything to worry about either." For us it was either I try it or we abstain for that time. I was a little grossed out at first but after the first time and a little clean up, I realized it's no big deal. I will eat her out during this time but only after she washes, her rule, and then only near the clitoris, never her actual vaginal opening. I simply hate the taste of blood. We now just lay a towel down and go at it.

And Howard, don't be too hard on people for their choice of words sometimes. While something may sound childish to you or me you simply have to remember that not everyone thinks the same. Not trying to be bossy or mean her, just throwing in my opinion.

Later all

• Members

If the woman has a tampon in there is little if anything that will get by that. There may be a fear in either's mind about it but why? I think both want sex during this time and have seen where some women will only please their man and forget about their own pleasure during these times. Unless she is having a seriously heavy period there is no reason that this should be a problem. I'm sure you've had your hands in things a lot worse than blood. This ick thing is all mind over what really matters!