Official Community Forums Home

Dogs On This Site?

HappilyMarried2

• Members

Ok people, help me out here. Am I the ONLY ONE who keeps getting these nasty emails? I keep getting these guys (or claim to be guys) emailing me things that are not inviting. Is anyone else having these problems?

I guess on another note, could someone please be honest with me about one thing? Any of you who have read my posts or replies, does it appear that I am looking for something here other than advise? I would hate to think that I am asking for this stuff. I have gained much knowlege here, and already have a few people I would consider friends, but I sincerely hope I have not asked for these "BOOBS" for lack of better terms, to bother me like this. I mean I had 7 of these suckers pop up in message box yesterday, 8 the day before!

Just to make it clear to all you jokers who keep sending me offers and invitations, I am not interested. I came here to gain knowledge, not another headache. Please refrain from emailing me if you are just a horndog wanting some private action, not happening. However, here is a number for you. 1-800-IAM-SICK, I am sure you can gets your rocks off there! I am head over heals 100% in love with my husband, that should make it clear enough, would ya say?

THANKS....

HM2

• Members

No HM2, you are not the only one who gets these invitations. I do get quite a few myself...probably about 2 - 3 a week or so. Wanting to meet, a phone number, private email....all those things. I know that you come here for advice, I come her to give advice...and to read people's stories. I think that this site is a virtual "mating ground" for some people and if that is what they want to use it as we have to be strong in asserting that we are NOT INTERESTED! I just tell these pervs that I have eyes, tits and a pussy only for my hubby...sometimes they get the picture, sometimes not!

I don't mind when people email me privately for advice or ideas, I don't appreciate plain out propositions....especially when they have been told that I am not into "trading pictures" or what -not!

So, I suppose if you want to keep coming here to TooTimid, the only thing is to keep being firm in your assertion that you are HappilyMarried...as if they can't tell already :D

I do not see you putting out any other vibes...so no worries! Keep sharing, I enjoy your posts!

Mikayla

• Members
No HM2, you are not the only one who gets these invitations.  I do get quite a few myself...probably about 2 - 3 a week or so.  Wanting to meet, a phone number, private email....all those things.  I know that you come here for advice, I come her to give advice...and to read people's stories.  I think that this site is a virtual "mating ground" for some people and if that is what they want to use it as we have to be strong in asserting that we are NOT INTERESTED!  I just tell these pervs that I have eyes, tits and a pussy only for my hubby...sometimes they get the picture, sometimes not!

I don't mind when people email me privately for advice or ideas, I don't appreciate plain out propositions....especially when they have been told that I am not into "trading pictures" or what -not!

So, I suppose if you want to keep coming here to TooTimid, the only thing is to keep being firm in your assertion that you are HappilyMarried...as if they can't tell already :D 

I do not see you putting out any other vibes...so no worries!  Keep sharing, I enjoy your posts!

Mikayla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mikayla and HM2 - you are not the only ones! Both of you keep sharing - I enjoy reading your thoughts and comments. And I've learned a lot from this site, and hope that I have contributed as well. I, too, wish that some of the "jerks" would just go jerk off somewhere else! As much as I love sex and making love with my lover, I find some of these "BOOBS" offensive.

• Members

You mean you don't like my private messages????? (note the sarcasm) :blink:

Yeah, somewhere I think we need to put "private messages are NOT for picking up on me, but for advice and friendly chat only" option

• Members

Thanks Howard! I just want to say that it is not ALL the men on this site that seem to have this problem! Howard, for one, has always been just as sweet as can be and has never propositioned me, always offered advice, and has been a gentleman, just as some other men have been. So thanks for those kind words and the suggestion to the other men on this site who haven't been following that example!

Mikayla

:D

• Members
From a man's point of view, I think the ladies have a serious topic to discuss. Men, this is not a site for you to pick up women. BE NICE. Don't proposition them on this site, or by private messages. If they were looking for a lover, they would say so. It takes a lot of courage for any woman to register and come onto any site that talks about sex, just because there are men out their who will make crude propositions, and generally make them wonder why they bother trying to help you deal with the women in your lives. Leave the women alone. Accept the gift they make to us of the advice they share. We men know how difficult it is to find a woman who will answer our questions about sex, so don't ruin it here, for yourself, or the rest of us. Please.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks to all that have replied so far, it makes me feel better. When the first one or two came through, I thought it was just because I was new, no big deal. However they keep coming from different jerk offs and worse as the day goes by. I had one the other day that listed the city and state I live in and said he lives near by... WHERE DID HE GET THIS INFO?

I don't want to stop coming here, I enjoy you all.. Crazy, Mikayla, Howard, Scout, and EVEN YOU CURVACIOUS_LUST, hahahahaha... I wouldn't take a private message from any of you as a "scare". I am talking about the ones who send these emails that have NOTHING to do with a post, but strict invitations explaining to me how big their cock is or what they would like to do to me.... That is just crazy. From now on I am going to start listing names in these posts on who is writing this crap...

On another note, thank you BIGDADDY for NOT sending me ANYMORE of your invitations like you did in the beginning, you started scaring me... Thanks again!

Thanks for all the great advice my friends... look forward to reading your new posts and asking away all of my ignorant questions.. thanks

• Members
Thanks for all the great advice my friends... look forward to reading your new posts and asking away all of my ignorant questions.. thanks

No problems.....and remember...no question is ignorant if you really want to know an answer! ;)

Kayla

• Members
From a man's point of view, I think the ladies have a serious topic to discuss. Men, this is not a site for you to pick up women. BE NICE. Don't proposition them on this site, or by private messages. If they were looking for a lover, they would say so. It takes a lot of courage for any woman to register and come onto any site that talks about sex, just because there are men out their who will make crude propositions, and generally make them wonder why they bother trying to help you deal with the women in your lives. Leave the women alone. Accept the gift they make to us of the advice they share. We men know how difficult it is to find a woman who will answer our questions about sex, so don't ruin it here, for yourself, or the rest of us. Please.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree Howard, thanks for the thoughts to the men out here... and I certainly didn't mean that all these men are nuts.. I know better.. thanks again.

• Members

I occasionally get one of those messages. It bothered me at first, but now i just ingore them.

So many of the guys here have been really sweet and helpful in a respectful way. I enjoy the exchange of advice and support from them.

The guys that are just lookng to get off are at the wrong place and if we ignore them, they'll eventually move on....

sexy....

• Members

I am so sorry to hear that there are som jerks out there bothering the ladies. But I guess thatr is the the other side of the medallion with the internet, it is free and you can be anonymous and very honest.

And with that combination there are always people who misuse this qualities.

Lets just hope that this will not stop people from using the site. So many nice people here sharing experiences and helping each other

Ignore the bastards, dont let them ruin our fun

Tor

• Members

I'm with you do not deal with jerks. Turn them to the moderator and exclude them from sending you messages if you are able.

• Members

I've just told the person I'm not interested and am involved with my partner and that seemed to stop it. I'm not against people pm'ing to discuss something they're not comfortable asking in the forum because they are of a more personal nature.

• Members

I'm STRAIGHT as hell and I've had a couple of guys propostition me. What the F? I replied back very firmly and in not a very nice way to fuck off. They stopped immediately. There are lots of decent people on this forum with constructive and caring advice.

• Members
HAHA!!  Thanks Telecom for putting things into perspective!  I was feeling sorry for the women, now I'm feeling sorry for you!! THat's worse I do believe....

:P

sexy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It freaked me out, but was kind of funny. I'm on the forum to help get advice for my girlfriend, and gay dudes are coming onto me. What a world :blink:

• Members
I've just told the person I'm not interested and am involved with my partner and that seemed to stop it.  I'm not against people pm'ing to discuss something  they're not comfortable asking in the forum because they are of a more personal nature.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I am certainly not against people pm'ing me either, if it stays at what it should be. I think in the beginning I was more concerned that I was doing something wrong here. I am new to this stuff, and this is the only site I am on trying to "figure stuff out" on. Not like I am a pro at this internet thing. I went from playing cards on zone.com all the way to here, big step.

I have thoroughly enjoyed most people here and the advice for the most part is GREAT! I can tell you already that hubby and I are doing better, and I credit my "pals" here, along with myself for being willing to try what you have said.

Thanks to all the great peeps out here, and BTW... POOR TELECOM... however, what a sweet guy you are, who wouldn't want ya (gay OR straight) hahaha... and whoever said nice guys finish last, hahahahhahaa... JK, trying to make a funny, all kidding aside it is not funny when you have no desires for that, and it suddenly pops up on your pm.

Well, I must go, you guys all take care, and will chat with you soon..

HM2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well I am certainly not against people pm'ing me either, if it stays at what it should be. I think in the beginning I was more concerned that I was doing something wrong here. I am new to this stuff, and this is the only site I am on trying to "figure stuff out" on. Not like I am a pro at this internet thing. I went from playing cards on zone.com all the way to here, big step.

I have thoroughly enjoyed most people here and the advice for the most part is GREAT! I can tell you already that hubby and I are doing better, and I credit my "pals" here, along with myself for being willing to try what you have said.

Thanks to all the great peeps out here, and BTW... POOR TELECOM... however, what a sweet guy you are, who wouldn't want ya (gay OR straight) hahaha... and whoever said nice guys finish last, hahahahhahaa... WELL I KNOW I CAN BE V E R Y TALKATIVE. AND LAST NIGHT I WAS PRETTY FRISKY AND I PM'D SEVERAL FOLKS BOTH M/F...IF I WAS ONE OF THOSE INTRUSIVE TYPES LET ME APOLOGIZE NOW. I CUM HERE TO LEARN STUFF AND GET A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE ON EVERYTHING. I MISS KATE...I MISS OUR RISQUE PM'S NOT TO MENTION HER HEALTHY OUTLOOK ON SEX. :rolleyes: 12g