Official Community Forums Home

What Do You Use Lube For?

foogoo

• Members

This may sound like a strange question, but what do you guys use lube for?

One answer, is very obvious is anal. Okay I get that, but my wife is not into anal.

Another is that some women can be dry, vaginally, at times. And I understand this has nothing to do with sexual desire. Again not the case with my wife. She is almost always very wet.

So is there something else we could use lube for?

• Members

Even if your wife is wet, it can be great for adding extra lubrication. It can create a different feeling.

My SO loves using it for masturbation sometimes.

And lastly, with toys. Many toys because of the materials they're made of need additional lubrication.

^---Ditto.

• Members

One of my friends used it to help him fit a part onto his car....? :lol:

You never know WHAT you might need to lubricate!

• Members
So is there something else we could use lube for?

I used all of mine on the neighbor's cat! LOL! (Sorry if she/he was a kin Tyger)!

• Members

A few years ago I lived with a crazy bunch of friends and we had a hill in the back yard. One afternoon we set up a tarp as a makeshift slip-n-slide and used a little water and astroglide. The result was one damn slippery fun time. And a broken leg.

...There are a million uses for lube. Not all sexual. ;)

Meg

• Members

We use it for nipple play, love the gliding feeling, anal and for my personal lubrication when needed. I use it on him when I give him a hand job.

• Members

Meg, that is HILARIOUS!!!!

I have used lube to take the squeak out of my son's swing! Of course also for sex and all things sexual!

• Members

LMAO Meg!! I have used lube for lots of things besides sex, my son had a toy train and the wheels would make this horrible noise, so out came some of our astroglide. I have even used it on my car door jam. Gotta love the lube. We also of course use it for sex. :P

• Members

I use ky jelly to slick back hair when I'm doing a latex bald cap on someone (cause other products compromise the cap)

• Members
I use ky jelly to slick back hair when I'm doing a latex bald cap on someone (cause other products compromise the cap)

lol..am I the only one wondering why PV would be putting a latex bald cap on someone? I have not heard of this fetish!

(lol, I couldn't reists..is this going to birth a thread like "my SO won't wear a latex bald cap during sex and I so want her to! What should I do?")

• Members

LMAO!! PV, just WHAT are you doing for a living??? LOL j/k ;) . Another thing for the kids to bring out and say "Mommy, what's this?" LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Big hug PV, just giving hard time

• Members

ok, i have to explain some things to you all to set up the story

i am a teachers assistant in a school for kids with special needs. for extra money i also work as an aide on the bus transporting kids to and from school.

we have 2 wheelchairs on the bus and the front wheels just snap into a lock and pulley system. the back straps however have to be tightened with a ratchet type system. well the one ratchet has been sticking and has been a pain in the arse to get undon. the driver keeps saying i will hit it with 40...but he keeps forgetting. so after reading this post i got a brilliant idea!! i took some lube with me to work today! when we stopped to pick the child up, i pulled out the lube and started to oil the ratchet. the kids mother was like OMG IS THAT LUBE!? i was like uhuh she was laughing so hard...then she goes..well...yeah i guess it would work, i've used ky to oil the hinges on the door

• Members
LMAO!! PV, just WHAT are you doing for a living??? LOL j/k ;) . Another thing for the kids to bring out and say "Mommy, what's this?" LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Big hug PV, just giving hard time

I'm a makeup artist/writer (Makeup artist is sort of a day job, but not really) I do theater and film now and then, so I need to apply bald caps sometimes, also various other crazy prosthetic pieces. I have some awesome photos of this pig person I once did.

• Members

I think the original question was actually what to use lube for in sex, so I'll highjack this thread back on topic ;) and say that my wife and i just discovered the joys of lube - it really adds soemthing to the sensations even when it isnt really necessary (we dont do anal). I love it when my wife gets some lube on my cock during foreplay (especially if that lube is still kind of cold, brr), and she loves it when i add some lube to her clit as we are having sex.

So i guess it adds fun.

I've never used sex lube for anything else tho, i'm male so I know to run get the WD40 when something squeeks (hope that doesnt sound sexist)

Hope that answers your question

Calvin

PS a whole rash of posts from me this evening, I am hoping to get on this board a little more regularly now, life has calmed down from a kind of stressful period and I may actually now have some free time)