Official Community Forums Home

Kissing After Oral?

• Members
:rolleyes: We kiss afterwards, its the loving thing to do :kiss:

agree w/ deano69 and so many others here. i think it's HAWT to kiss after oral from both sides. i don't mind tasting myself. it's the only time i do - you know when a guy kisses me after cunnilingus. (I just wanted to see if I could spell that word after a glass of bubbly!)

It's also a loving, caring, thing to do, too. Shows that you're not intimidated by the inner most parts of a person and that intimacy extends far for you. Some fellas in the past have sort of wiped their mouth on something and then kissed me. None of my guys have been bothered w/ me kissing them after i swallow either. "OMG!- she's from the south and swallows!? Look out!" ha, ha

• Members
agree w/ deano69 and so many others here. i think it's HAWT to kiss after oral from both sides. i don't mind tasting myself. it's the only time i do - you know when a guy kisses me after cunnilingus. (I just wanted to see if I could spell that word after a glass of bubbly!)

It's also a loving, caring, thing to do, too. Shows that you're not intimidated by the inner most parts of a person and that intimacy extends far for you. Some fellas in the past have sort of wiped their mouth on something and then kissed me. None of my guys have been bothered w/ me kissing them after i swallow either. "OMG!- she's from the south and swallows!? Look out!" ha, ha

OMG she swallows....sorry sweetie. I know you were looking for it so I had to give it to ya. I agree. We kiss after oral also without even a second thought.

• Members
this is not at ALL on point but will ya give me those boots my pet!? fucking awesome. i'll wear them for you. <grin>

HEE HEE You ROCK! Well I guess I hafta buy them first! VS is taking all my $$!!!

• Members
i've always been grossed out by it, mainly because i am extremely turned off and grossed out by ANY vagina--including my own.

however i am willing to do it for my bf if he wants to, but he has to at least kind of wipe it with his hand/arm/my hand. i generally will not give him a blowjob after he has been inside me unless he has actually showered, or unless im already really really in the mood.

You almost sound like my wife; after 32 years of marriage she refuses to give me oral sex, even though I frequently and vey happily perform long and passionate cunnilingus on her, which she enjoys. To be honest, while i love me wife very much, and I am as patient as the guy, I find the inequity frustrating and hypocritical. Then again, we all have bigger "fish" to fry and in theoverall scheme, this is truly a small potatoes issue.

Bongos

• Members
You almost sound like my wife; after 32 years of marriage she refuses to give me oral sex, even though I frequently and vey happily perform long and passionate cunnilingus on her, which she enjoys. To be honest, while i love me wife very much, and I am as patient as the guy, I find the inequity frustrating and hypocritical. Then again, we all have bigger "fish" to fry and in theoverall scheme, this is truly a small potatoes issue.

Bongos

Enough of those potatoes can tip your cart over!!!!!!!!

Man

• Members
She did it one time in the 18 years of marriage, I ask all the time, but no dice. I am soooooo jealous of those who get it often. :(

Well you're not alone!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Ok. I'll go first. *gives manofherdreams a blowjob like he's never even dreamed about! TWICE!* OK girls, y'alls turn now. Don't be bashful. :P

don't forget bongos, too. so many men - so little time!

• Members
Ok. Ok. I'll go first. *gives manofherdreams a blowjob like he's never even dreamed about! TWICE!* OK girls, y'alls turn now. Don't be bashful. :P

don't forget bongos, too. so many men - so little time!

Oh BTW, if I had a hubby for 32 years and considering that I like to give head on an average of 3 times a week, that should come out to roughly 4,992 blow jobs! I'm just doing a little honest math here today - flexing my Alabama public school education muscle!

• Review Team
Oh BTW, if I had a hubby for 32 years and considering that I like to give head on an average of 3 times a week, that should come out to roughly 4,992 blow jobs! I'm just doing a little honest math here today - flexing my Alabama public school education muscle!

Impressive! Now move over ... my turn!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I haven't read this whole thread, but I have to say that I LOVE kissing after oral. Oral sex is such an intimate thing to me in the first place, and I feel really close to a woman after she does it to me...and I love it when she feels just as close to me after I give it to her.

I was with a girl one time who was SHOCKED that I kissed her in the mouth right after she had finished me off. I just felt really close to her, and I wanted to. But then after I made her cum with my tongue, she wouldn't let me get near her mouth until I had brushed my teeth. Oh, well. I guess if some people have hang-ups about it, that's their bag, but I just don't; I love it. Hmmmm, I like it when she saves a little bit for me to share with her, too...that turns me on like you wouldn't believe. Or if she has a little left on her lip, or cheek, or something like that, I like to lick it off and put it in her mouth with my tongue. (hmmm, in her mouth or anywhere else she'd like it to be). ;)

Guys, if you're getting grossed out or something, you know, please!! There's nothing wrong with being turned on by your own cum. I mean, it's YOURS. (I don't get turned on by anyone ELSE's, no. But a woman who gets yours, and saves an extra little prize for you at the end- THAT is erotic).

• Review Team
I haven't read this whole thread, but I have to say that I LOVE kissing after oral. Oral sex is such an intimate thing to me in the first place, and I feel really close to a woman after she does it to me...and I love it when she feels just as close to me after I give it to her.

I was with a girl one time who was SHOCKED that I kissed her in the mouth right after she had finished me off. I just felt really close to her, and I wanted to. But then after I made her cum with my tongue, she wouldn't let me get near her mouth until I had brushed my teeth. Oh, well. I guess if some people have hang-ups about it, that's their bag, but I just don't; I love it. Hmmmm, I like it when she saves a little bit for me to share with her, too...that turns me on like you wouldn't believe. Or if she has a little left on her lip, or cheek, or something like that, I like to lick it off and put it in her mouth with my tongue. (hmmm, in her mouth or anywhere else she'd like it to be). ;)

Guys, if you're getting grossed out or something, you know, please!! There's nothing wrong with being turned on by your own cum. I mean, it's YOURS. (I don't get turned on by anyone ELSE's, no. But a woman who gets yours, and saves an extra little prize for you at the end- THAT is erotic).

All of it sounds hot to me! I have to make sure I am better prepared when I start reading your posts from now on. I may need to borrow Sexualpeak's executive washroom! :rolleyes:

• Members
I may need to borrow Sexualpeak's executive washroom! :rolleyes:

Hahaha...I have one of those, too. Comes in handy (man oh man, isn't that a double entendre?) when I have an urge, right in the middle of the weekday.

I found that just about all of my posts so far have been in the oral section; think I'm gonna go check out some other things!

• Members

was just discussing this with my friend.. ( kissing after he goes down on me)

and I was saying that the thought of that

at one point would have really grossed me out..

but as I get older and more comfortable

I allowed the experience and indeed found

it very erotic.

as far as kissing after going down on him

the guys I have been with never seem to mind..

• Members

We haven't done that in a while. For some reason I started finding it gross. But now I'm so going back to that! Well, my bf doesn't mind in the least when I kiss him after just have my mouth on him, or after he comes. He just doesn't like snowballing. :lol: But I think it's hot when guys like it... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
We haven't done that in a while. For some reason I started finding it gross. But now I'm so going back to that! Well, my bf doesn't mind in the least when I kiss him after just have my mouth on him, or after he comes. He just doesn't like snowballing. :lol: But I think it's hot when guys like it... ;)

I wish my wife would do that more often, I guess that why I more into going south after I cum inside

Glenn

• Members

I'll be honest, it grossed me out a bit at first to kiss him after he'd gone down on me. Don't get me wrong, I always passionately kissed him anyway (with tongue), but I had to suppress a shudder at the taste. I never asked him to clean his mouth out or anything. I figure if he's willing to kiss me immediately after I swallow (or spit, depending on how my gag reflex is kicking), the least I can do is kiss him after he performs oral on me. It took me about a year and a half to finally start getting over it. Now, I don't even think about it. It's not a taste I particularly like, but it doesn't gross me out like it used to, and the thought turns me on. Heck, a few more years and I may even develop a taste for myself!

I don't know whether I'd lick off his fingers or not. He's never asked. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I saw that episode of SatC, and the issue was not that he was coming in for the kiss immediately after, it was that it was all over his face/chin and it was messy. She wanted him to wipe his face off, not NOT kiss her, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm not at all icked out by kissing afterwards. I've been known to masturbate for my SO, and then lick my own fingers, because watching me do that drives him insane. So what would I care? However, I've been nervous after going down on a guy (I always swallow - I can't imagine doing anything else) and then not knowing whether he'd be ok with it. Luckily, SO is totally ok with it, and will often haul me up for a long kiss when he's done. :)

• Like 1

• Members
I'm not at all icked out by kissing afterwards. I've been known to masturbate for my SO, and then lick my own fingers, because watching me do that drives him insane. So what would I care? However, I've been nervous after going down on a guy (I always swallow - I can't imagine doing anything else) and then not knowing whether he'd be ok with it. Luckily, SO is totally ok with it, and will often haul me up for a long kiss when he's done. :)

if it's an issue, I find that OJ kinda neutralizes the flavor, I ALWAYS kept OJ in my dorm fridge! ;)

• Members
I don't care if my guy kisses me after giving me oral.... and he doesn't care if I kiss him after... After all, if he doesn't mind it, why should I?

I ALWAYS KISS AFTER WRITTEN BUT NEVER ORAL!! LOL REALLY I DON'T MIND AT ALL!!!