Official Community Forums Home

Question For The Ladies

• Members

Do your boobs get bigger during your period? Just me? I gain roughly half a cupsize for the last 2/3 or so. (Which is nice, being a FULL B instead of trying to fill it!)

• Members

Mine definitely do. I retain a lot of water during my period, usually about 5 pounds worth, and as such, things grow a bit. I do not gain a cup size, but they are definitely a bit bigger for a week or so. It is also hormonally induced in many women. Nothing wrong with that!

• Members

Mine don't get bigger but they get much more sensitive to the touch and so on. I get this way about 3 days before and it lasts til about 2 days after. So we are talking 8 days of the month or so. My SO loves it because it just sets me off very easily when he plays with them. I am basically putty in his hands or mouth then. :P

• Members

Everything swells on me, including boobies. They also hurt during that time. And nipples.. ouchies!

• Members

Yeah they get a little bit bigger, they are tender and sensitive. Nothing compared to pregnancy though!!!

• Members
Yeah they get a little bit bigger, they are tender and sensitive. Nothing compared to pregnancy though!!!

I hear ya! Mine got HUGE when I was pregnant/breastfeeding!

Mine do tend to swell a bit around the time of my period, and they get sore for a few days.

• Members
I hear ya! Mine got HUGE when I was pregnant/breastfeeding!

Mine do tend to swell a bit around the time of my period, and they get sore for a few days.

Holy moly, When my milk came in Pamela Anderson had NOTHING ON ME! I could jump up and down and they didn't even MOVE!

• Members

Yes, mine are tender and are fuller. They are also more responsive and sensitive during foreplay and sex

• Members

Darnit, my boobs don't do anything :/

I got gypped!

• Members

At first I think it hurt my sex drive and yeah I gained about 10lbs, oh well. I went a year with out any sexual contact at all and by the end of the year I was feeling it. Then again There were emotional things going on (the ex, freshman year of college, stuff like that). But now I've been on it for almost 5 years (off and on cause your required to break from it after three years) and i think I just adjusted to it. I'm just as horny now as i ever was and damn proud of it (and i lost those 10lbs! ) so now when I do have to take a break from it, it doesn't bother me any to go back on it. I quit BC cold turkey for those 6 months let my body chillax a little.

• Members

I don't get my period because of the IUD I have, BUT, I still cycle through the symptoms 2-4 times a year.

• Members

Yay, not just me, if not universal.

Like I said, it makes me happy since I'm so small to begin with. ^_^

• Members

Not bigger ... thank God. But, every once in awhile my nipples get extremely sore, almost pregnancy sore.

But, NOT...... thank God!! :blink:

• Members

I have 40 DD's and they don't get any bigger, but they are MUCH more sensitive.

I happen to love that, and so does sweetguy. He is a boob man all the way.

The week before my period, I can be talked into almost anything! ha~ha! ;)

• Members

I would say they tend to become a little enlarged or more firm I guess. I sometimes wish they would stay that way if it was not for the discomfort ;)