Official Community Forums Home

Happy Birthday Littletornado!

• Members

Thanks Angel you are so bad. Gee should I give the right number or add some years to it for the spanks....lol. I am 34 today.

• Members

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLETORNADO!!

I hope you have a fantastic birthday hon, oh and I will catch up wth you later in chat, I got some new restraints so you can't get away from your birthday spanking LOL

:kiss:

• Members

Happy Birthday you young thing you!

I hope you have a wondiferous birthday!!!

• Members

Happy Birthday love! Weren't waiting for a birthday surprise? I hope that goes (i remember you saying it was going to happen Wednesday?)/went well. Get all the sex and goodies you can, then come back here for a birthday makeout session!

• Members

Have a happy happy day!!

• Members

Happy Birthday Tornado! Hope its a whirl of a time ;)

• Members

Happy birthday LT hope you have a good one :)

• Members

Happy Birthday tornado! Enjoy your day!

• Members
Thanks Angel you are so bad. Gee should I give the right number or add some years to it for the spanks....lol. I am 34 today.

i try...i have worked very hard at being a VERY bad girl. :P

you get 34 spanks and 1 for luck..and hell 2 more for fun

• Members
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOTS!! hope its a good one? oh and how old? that way when we catch up with you in chat we know how many birthday spanks to give you :P

I think she should get a lot of spankings..one from each of us!! Happy Birthday, hon.

• Members

OH lordy. With all of those spanking I will be sore, but a veyr happy birthday girl. You just might need whiskeywoman's restraints after a while. Thank you all for the wishes. I have had a great birthday. It started Wednesday night then continued today for my actual birthday. I am very lucky. My SO treated me very well.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy