Official Community Forums Home

Is My Face Red?

bazil323

• Members

This is probably the most embarrassing thing I have ever done, but I think you'll get a laugh out of it. Yesterday, hubby and I were having a really hot session. We'd had some really hot and heavy foreplay, and I started sucking his cock. I really, really love this, but he usually isn't into it. We'd been in the 69 position with me on top. Then he sort of pushed me off so that we were on our sides. I was still sucking his cock, and he started thrusting. It went right down my throat! I'd never gone that far before, so I was surprised. I started gagging, and he withdrew. He was amazed at how good it felt, so of course I wanted to do it again. I took a few breaths, and went down on him again. Right down the throat, he was moaning and thrusting. Then all of a sudden I barfed all over his cock and balls! :( I couldn't believe it. There was no warning, no gagging, just bleeeeech.

I got up and ran to get a towel or something to clean it up, and he took a shower. I was so embarrassed. Thankfully, he teased me about it, and we got back to business. His punishment for me was to try anal again. (We've done it a couple times, but I get so tense that it usually doesn't last.) So I started with a plug and was going to try anal after a few minutes, but then while he was trying to get me relaxed enough, he came. So I was off the hook. :P

• Members

I am so glad you found the humor in this situation. The fact is, we have a gag reflex. For some it is not so heightened (it takes A LOT for me to gag) and for others it is more prominent. THe key is to have control over his thrusting, if he goes too far, then you may barf. Yes, this has definitely happened to many a woman before (I can not say it has happened to me - but I have gagged before). good job keeping going after it though! :lol:

• Members

Mikayla wrote wonderful article on deep thoarting. Definitely check it out. Me? That's not something I think I'll be doing, i gage when I brush my teeth! :) But kudos to you for trying and then continuing after it didn't work out.

• Members

I have gagged alot of times and once i had a little amount of stuff come up when i gagged but it wasnt a full blown case of throwing up. Anton was quiet a good sport about it all and wasnt mad or anything. (in the past i had a guy get angry when i gagged) So your not alone in this. It does happen to others. Anton usually feels bad when I gag but I tell him I do it to myself. He's usually such a good boy and stays still for the most part as he doesnt want to gag me. And he never forces my head down with his hands either.

I will tell you that Anton says when I have the tip up against the roof of my mouth just where it begins to curve and I suck hard and apply pressure with my mouth -- he says its almost like the 'deep throat' feeling. I can't deep throat due to gagging but I will go down all the way fast and pull back up fast sometimes without much of a gag.

• Members
This is probably the most embarrassing thing I have ever done, but I think you'll get a laugh out of it. Yesterday, hubby and I were having a really hot session. We'd had some really hot and heavy foreplay, and I started sucking his cock. I really, really love this, but he usually isn't into it. We'd been in the 69 position with me on top. Then he sort of pushed me off so that we were on our sides. I was still sucking his cock, and he started thrusting. It went right down my throat! I'd never gone that far before, so I was surprised. I started gagging, and he withdrew. He was amazed at how good it felt, so of course I wanted to do it again. I took a few breaths, and went down on him again. Right down the throat, he was moaning and thrusting. Then all of a sudden I barfed all over his cock and balls! :( I couldn't believe it. There was no warning, no gagging, just bleeeeech.

I got up and ran to get a towel or something to clean it up, and he took a shower. I was so embarrassed. Thankfully, he teased me about it, and we got back to business. His punishment for me was to try anal again. (We've done it a couple times, but I get so tense that it usually doesn't last.) So I started with a plug and was going to try anal after a few minutes, but then while he was trying to get me relaxed enough, he came. So I was off the hook. :P

GOD I remember this happening to me when I was around 18. I had no idea what I was doing. He was pushing my head down and HELLO puke! I had spaghettios for dinner. SICK even 20 years later it still makes me cringe to think about that time... I get nervous doing 69 also, that I wont be able to control it etc. I am getting there though.

• Members

I never gagged I'm lucky. But I don't have a bad gag reflex anyways. I've never done a 69 or puked during a blow job, add another thing to my list I suppose :lol:

OMG!! I busted out laughing when I read that. Sorry!!! Well, I too have a touchy gag reflex AND a well-endowed hubby, so, I can't deep throat him well at all. Anyway, I'm glad y'all found humor in it, and he wasn't offended. What got me laughing so hard was the bleeeeeeeeech you wrote!! I'm very visual and I can' hear/picture things, so that was a great added effect.

• Members

Ohhh!!! I would have been mortified! I'm glad you guys found a way to laugh at it!

Guest eminatic

i have a very strong gag reflex but oddly enough it doesnt stop me from deepthroating :lol: throwing up has always been one of my fears though :o

• Members

Oh my gosh!! I have a sensitive gag reflex too & it keeps me from deep throating my hubby too much/often -- I have to giggle at myself, cuz I'll be trying... and then I'll "heave" just a little bit (you know, that jerk your body does?) and I always wonder if he notices. And no, honey, you DON'T have to answer that!! *rofl* I'll get there someday, I hope!

I'm SO glad you two were able to find humor in the situation and continue on!

• Members

Thanks for the laugh!! I too have a sensitive gag reflex, and I am still unable to deep throat my Husband; but I have other talents. :P

• Members
OMG!! I busted out laughing when I read that. Sorry!!! Well, I too have a touchy gag reflex AND a well-endowed hubby, so, I can't deep throat him well at all. Anyway, I'm glad y'all found humor in it, and he wasn't offended. What got me laughing so hard was the bleeeeeeeeech you wrote!! I'm very visual and I can' hear/picture things, so that was a great added effect.

this was exactly what i was thinking when i read it. I'm sorry, but i just wasn't expecting that when i started reading the post. Caught me so off guard that i could have peed my pants from laughing. sorry for laughing but i just couldn't help myself! I have just about done that a few time. had an ex that thought he could straight out force my head down and fast........yeah wasn't good...but i didn't end up with an experience like this one.....

• Members
Oh my gosh!! I have a sensitive gag reflex too & it keeps me from deep throating my hubby too much/often -- I have to giggle at myself, cuz I'll be trying... and then I'll "heave" just a little bit (you know, that jerk your body does?) and I always wonder if he notices.

i have always wondered this.....happened to me many many times........maybe he should answer this......maybe it could be a whole new post because im curious now..........

• Members
i have always wondered this.....happened to me many many times........maybe he should answer this......maybe it could be a whole new post because im curious now..........

My H has noticed when this happens sometimes and he will say are you OK? and kind of stop. I am like YES and keep going because I feel embarrassed and don't want to break the mood...

• Members

yes, one of my worst fears, but I did laugh out loud when I read it. Thank you so much for sharing this story...I'm not sure I could have written it in a public forum. lol.

• Members

Brat... ;) *playful dramatic sigh* Oh, all right... Honey...??

• Members

When I have done the little head buck if he's in too deep, he just says are you ok? And I keep going. It's normal and it happens.

• Members

I'll save you val and tell ya'll that anton does notice when it happens to me. So I'm pretty sure that most men if they are really paying attention and care DO notice when things like that happen. Anton has told me to stop the bj if i have gagged more than a few times in one session. and then we just move on to something else.....

• Members

Lol, yeah. It normally takes alot for me to actually barf. I have a fairly normal gag reflex, but even when I'm sick and puking would make my stomach settle, I can't puke. So needless to say, I was super surprised when all of a sudden! Splat. Maybe it was because I'd just eaten not even 20 min before. I dunno. Hubby teases me sometimes about it. I haven't gone down on him since, not because of this, but because he usually doesn't like it.

• Members

omg! I'm giggling so hard right now. And I'm not laughing at you! I'm laughing because it very nearly happened to me yesterday! No joke.

I was deepthroating my boyfriend for the first time (I made a post about it in the fetish and bondage section), and it was a dom/sub forced deepthroat thing so he was holding my head and well, fucking my throat pretty much, and I kept having to stop and catch my breath before I threw up on him. I don't think he'd ever have let me live that down! I very nearly did at one point and I had to get up and get a glass of water. (Though more than throwing up on him, I was worried that I'd gag and accidentally bite down too hard. Luckily I didn't!)

It takes a pair to share that publicly though! Kudos.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, it helps that nobody actually knows who I am (at least I don't think so :P ).

On the brighter side, or is it less humorous? ;) We tried it again, and I was able to deep throat him without puking, but I did have to stop a few times. It was the most amazing thing ever! I had no idea that I could get so much pleasure just from sucking him to completion. Though I did know that I enjoy it as foreplay, I thought I'd need him inside me to really feel fulfilled. Plus, he said that it felt amazing, and he likes me sucking him now! Before he always said that he didn't really care for it. Either his tastes changed, or my method improved. I think a little of both.

Anyway, so now I get to do what I like and he actually enjoys it! Yay! (And no puking, lol. :lol: )