Official Community Forums Home

Details On My Date

• Members

As most of you know I am in the process of a Divorce. Well Whiskeywomen, since we are good friends, told me that she knows a gentleman who lives not very far from me, and feels that him and I would be awesome togeather. We talked and hit it off right away. I felt like I have known him forever.

Although it was kinds weird finding out that he is an officer, since most of you know that I have been visiting an inmate for many years. Well we decided to meet in Gila bend, which is about half way for both of us. Since he lives in Yuma, Az and I live in Mesa.

So wensday night we decided to meet at a restraunt, there really isn't much to do in this little no mans land in the middle of nowhere. :P I arrived at the restraunt and he was already there waiting in his truck. Which wasn't hard to spot since there was only one other car in the parking lot. I pulled in next to him, walked over and said, Hello. He gave me a huge hug, of course I had to hug him back. He was alot beter looking in person then he was in his picture. We sat out side for a little bit and talked and held hands. Then decided to go in. The waitress sat us, sitting across from one another which was alright to begin with. I was not nervous at all and felt very comfortable with him. We had coffee and talked for a bit, when he sort of pointed to the seat next to him. I said, would you like me to sit next to you. He said," Yes please." So of course I moved in next to him in the booth.

We spent about 2hrs just talking, the convesation was soo easy and we never ran out of things to talk about.

Well we decided to go ahead and get a room there so we could have some privacy. (Okay all you preverts, I know your mind is wondering all over. LOL) He got us a room, Let me tell you all this man is a gentleman beyond believe, he opens every door, doesn't sit down tell you have sat, which is something I am honestly not use to put I am loving it. Once in the room, we sat down at the table to talk more, he brought his backgammon game, I opened the game and saw he had his handcuffs, and of course had to make a smart comment (Are you threatening me with a good time hon??) He giggled. Well after a few games of backgammon and great conversation, something took over us, we were so comfortable with each, we decided that we would play strip backgammon. :D Since we had talked about it, before we actually met. He was a little shy but not to bad and we talked during the game and laughed alot.

I am sure you are wondering who lost all their clothes first, well it was really cute, I bumped knocked one of his pieces off and by this time all he has left was his binki undies, as soon as I put his piece on the bar, he said, " you want me to roll first then take it off, I said,"sure" well guess who just had her bra left and who's piece got bumped to the bar to." LOL so now we are both naked.

I was on a little bit of a time crunch due to I had to be back home by 1130pm since my sitter had to leave for work at midnight. It was already about 730. Anyway we played another game, then he reached over and gently grabbed my hand since a show we both love CSI had come on. He asked if I was comfortable, I was extremely comfortable with him. Well we layed on the bed and I snuggled into him, his skin was soo soft like a babies. We layed next to each other naked just cuddled up for what seemed like forever. I turned over on my side and kissed him gently. He kissed me back, omg I felt like I was in heaven, we carassed each other, kissed etc.. Every now and then he would ask me if I was okay and if this was okay. I was in heaven. As I am sure you can firgue out one thing lead to another and it was AMAZING. THose details are coming soon since I am working on a story about it all.

This is the first time in my life that I have done this with anyone. I have never had a one night stand, and I have never slept with anyone on the first date. I can tell you that this was no one night stand. We will be seeing each other alot more, and "dating". I had a wonderful, pleasant relaxing and incredible time. The whole night felt like we have known each other for a long time, conversation was easy and fun, laying in bed togeather "making out" was amazing and then the sex was INCREDIBLE.

He is such a gentleman, I loved everything about it.

• Members

Kat I am so happy for you. He sounds like one of a kind. I know the feeling you are talking about as that is kind of what I went through when I met my SO back in December. I am not used to someone being a gentleman like he was. It has been that way every since.

I wish you both lots of fun and happiness. You deserve to be loved and be happy.

• Members

That is awesome! You deserve happiness. And isn't it wonderful that we have men that treat us well in and out of the bed??

• Members

Sometimes you just know what's right the first time you meet. And a gentleman is a rare commodity IMO. Grab onto him!! Sounds like you had a lovely time, you deserve it. Because you were comfortable with your sexuality, it felt natural to express it.

• Members

GREAT I am so happy for you! Can't wait to read the story! B)

• Members

I am glad to hear that everything went so well on your date.

I am also glad to hear that it is more than just a fling.

See, and you doubted me when I said y'alls would be perfect for one another.

Maybe now you will listen to me?? LOL

Love ya!

• Members

That is awesome he sounds like a Keeper!! Good luck g/f and I cannot wait to read your story. ;)

• Members

can't wait to read the rest of the story......this one gave me goose bumps. Sounds like you had and met a really great guy. hope everything works out!

• Members

Now Kat, didn't we discuss this? BAD Kitty, Bad, BAAADDDD Kitty!

Just kidding. Sometimes we have to let our inner self lead and guide us, and I hope all this works out for you.

P.S. did you wear the push up bra????

Hey Nymph, wanna go get coffee?????

• Members

like a kitten with cream. Atta girl! I'm glad you had fun and that he's a nice guy! Definitely wish guys like that existed up here, i got one guy that I want soooo bad, but doesn't call me back(why does that only make me want him more?) and another guy who seems to think I'm some kind of crazy nympho and sex goddess thing (we've only talked so this is a little weird) ugh. Any who! Next time try Strip Uno!

• Members

AWESOME hook-up whiskeywoman! This is exactly what people should look for when they set 2 friends up! And katprr you deserve a good man!

You go girl!! You deserve some happiness, no matter what!!

Nymph, I have a pot of coffee (and different flavors too). Mikayla, darlin', would you bring the cream & sugar?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's good to see one of the ladies here have a blind date with a guy who isn't a complete jerk.

Chalk one up for the "good guys".

Best of luck to the two of you.

Whiskeywoman.....Good Job!!