Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm Enhancement

Mikayla1

• Members

Lately I have had quite a few PM from both women and men who want to know how to increase their orgasm potential or the orgasm potential for their women! I just love that people are taking control of their sex! I have already reviewed a product that pleasantly surprised me in this area - and I thought I would post it here in case some newbies that come to the forum miss it on the main page - or if the regulars wanted to see it here!

It is the VIVA SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT CREAM FOR WOMEN, and I can't express enough how pleasantly surprised I was by this product! Those of you who "know me" through the site, know I DO NOT have problems orgasming, so I doubted that this product would help me - WRONG - this product can benefit ANYBODY - well, any WOMAN!

So, here is the review - read it and take it to heart!

Kisses,

Mikayla

Living La Viva Loca! Ok ladies…this product is for ALL OF YOU! I have always silently (and sometimes not so silently) wondered about those sexual enhancement products that are made to increase sexual pleasure when applied to the clitoris, so I finally tried one. Let me give you the scoop…..this one really and truly works!

I tried Viva Cream for women with a sort of "yeah right" attitude, and let me tell you, that attitude is gone! First, let me just say, I do not like products which are sticky, smelly or greasy (I am a bit obsessive / compulsive) - Viva cream is none of the aforementioned! This topical gel is clear, non-greasy, non-smelly and is applied in a SMALL AMOUNT to the clitoral area. Once applied, it immediately - 5 seconds - starts to tingle and bring blood to your clit! The pamphlet says the sensation will be warm - but I distinctly recognize the feeling as COLD. I do not know if having a shaved nether region plays into that at all, but for me, it felt cold - but entirely pleasurable and arousing!

I used my Hustler Mini Massager to try out the extra stimulation - and let me tell you - the sensations were different! I had my first orgasm quickly - it was much more intense - and then I had a few more soon after. What I immediately noticed is since this product helps to bring blood to the clitoris, I was still extremely aroused after my many orgasms! I suggested my hubby go down and give my some oral! He was concerned about the 'taste' but the pamphlet suggested it was safe so down he went! He reported that not only was there very little taste - maybe a hint of mint - but that my clit was definitely extremely engorged! He brought me to many more orgasms quickly - and he was excited that he didn't have to work too hard to do it!

I am pleasantly surprised with this product! I will be using it to increase the intensity of my orgasms from now on! The best news - the package comes with 3 tubes, and a little goes a long, long way! One little dab lasted me 20 - 30 minutes (I wasn't exactly watching the clock!) I will be telling all my friends that if they want a little "extra" something during sex or masturbation, or if they are a little desensitized, give this product a try! Soon all my friends will be Living La VIVA Loca!

• Members

Lately I have had quite a few PM from both women and men who want to know how to increase their orgasm potential or the orgasm potential for their women! I just love that people are taking control of their sex! I have already reviewed a product that pleasantly surprised me in this area - and I thought I would post it here in case some newbies that come to the forum miss it on the main page - or if the regulars wanted to see it here!

It is the VIVA SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT CREAM FOR WOMEN, and I can't express enough how pleasantly surprised I was by this product! Those of you who "know me" through the site, know I DO NOT have problems orgasming, so I doubted that this product would help me - WRONG - this product can benefit ANYBODY - well, any WOMAN!

You say woman and it says "for women"....but with the erectile tissues of the penis and clitoris being the same, and vasocongestion both having to occur for erectile quality and enhancment, than why wouldnt it work for men too? ;)

Seems to me like the girls just dont want to share the fun...lol

Just a thought

God bless

-BeyondBlessed

• Members

There are products made for men BeyondBlessed - women don't get all the fun! The chemicals in these products are designed specifically for a woman - and the ones for a man are designed for a man. I believe since a woman is "moist" and her tissue is less dense, the cream would work differently than something designed for a man - who would apply it on the penis - where the tissue is thicker - and thereby needs a cream with a different make-up.

I would suggest you try Max Size Male Enhancement Cream - or some of the warming gels (Climax heat is a decent one) or Hard on Sex Gel - these are all for men, and may give you the desired affect!

Let me know how it goes!

Mikayla ;)

• 7 months later...

I got some of this stuff with one of my toys a while back, and it really does have that "cold" menthol-ly feeling to it.

Hubby put just a bit too much on :blink: , and I wasn't doing a dance on the sheets in total pleasure, but not pain either. :lol: I had to wipe some off, cuz it works really well. After, it felt rather nice, and I even put some on the nipples too.

I too, hate things that end up sticky on me, and this stuff doesn't do that thankfully. It was a nice little bonus to my pleasuring that night.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

OK, there was discussion on this cream on another thread, so I thought I would do a search on it as I bought some and haven't used it yet, but am very curious and might want to give it a try in the near future.

First, how much is enough? And it lasts 20-30 minutes, could it be reapplied? What if I just go and try it now, when there isn't going to be any stimulation in the next few hours, if I just wanted to see how I react to it, would that be bad?? What I mean is, I am not going to NEED stimulation if I put this on just to test it would I? Like I won't be in humping the sofa or anything. ;)

• Members

I couldn't tell you for sure how much I use, maybe about half of the tip of my index finger, and start directly on the clit and then work out a little. It gives a warm, tingling sensation. I sometimes reapply after 15 minutes or so, if desired.

And by the way, my husband says it does not taste bad. I read somewhere, maybe on the package, that it was non-toxic. I don't use it every time, but often.

• Members

Ah, I don't think I used enough then. I used maybe a small pea size dab.

Now will the husbands get the same sensation on their penis as we feel? I did get the cool tingly feeling, but nothing erotic or exciting, but maybe if I use more. :)

• Members

Not sure about how it felt to him. He didn't mention it, probably wasn't a lot left on by the time we got around to actually making love. But it does say it is for women, and I'm trying to think back if it says specifically not to use it on a man, or not. But directly applied it might be too much for him.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

md0402main.jpg

Viva Cream for Women

MDScience Labs has created a remarkable product with Viva Cream.

I had read previous reviews and testimonials on it across the internet and when I received a sample of this, frankly I was skeptical.

How could a simple cream on it's own, help bring about more intense orgasms?

After researching the ingredients, peppermint oil and menthol, it made a little sense to me. Peppermint oil is a known essential oil that when topically applied brings increased blood flow to the skin surface.

So it made sense to me. When women are aroused the pelvic area and the clitoris have increased blood flow. So maybe, just maybe, this cream would have merit.

My other question on this product was will it burn me? How long will it's effects linger? The last thing I wanted was to feel irritation if I didn't like this on me. So that made me hesitate and I held onto the sample for a few days.

When I decided to test it, I wanted to try it in a non sexual situation, just to see the effects of this. So one day nap time became "test" time.

I opened the packet of the cream. Which isn't a cream at all, it's a clear gel. I sniffed it, and all I could smell was just clean mint. I rubbed it between my fingers and it did have a nice little slip to it. Not gummy at all. So it may have some properties as a lube too.

Then I tasted it. Just the taste of peppermint. This cream would be fine during oral sex, it did not burn my tongue, just gave it a mild tingle.

Ok so on to the testing. I took a pea size drop and rubbed it into, around and under my clitoris, as the directions said to and lay back and waited.

Within a few seconds of applying it, I felt a cooling sensation that became a bit stronger. This was pretty nice. I waited a minute or so more and noticed the cooling was changing to a cooling/heating sensation. This was definately doing something.

About 5 minutes into the initial application, it hit me. Now I was feeling little jolts of sensation. And I assumed this was from increased blood flow. The sensation made me laugh out loud, and I started to squirm. Oh my god this was an unbelievable feeling, I couldn't keep still.

My husband heard me laughing and came into the bedroom asking me what was so funny. All I could say was "I just tried this Viva Cream and it's making me insane!

I could feel myself getting very wet and very aroused and this was all without any added stimulation.

I literally was all over the place. 5 minutes earlier I was ambivalent, now I was starting to really get horny. This stuff was doing it's job and doing it just a bit too well.

The sense of urgency was becoming overwhelming so we ended up having sex. I asked him a couple times if he could feel the effect of the cream and he said no. But I think that was because I only used a pea sized drop and didn't apply it vaginally.

Did it help me have a more intense orgasm? I think so. I knew it definately enhanced my pleasure.

The effects of the Viva Cream lasted about 45 minutes with me, it slowly wore off. After a couple of hours I didn't feel anything.

It also washed off easily with just soap and water.

Would I use it again? Absolutely. I don't know exactly how this stuff works but it really does.

I'd recommend it to any woman, and I intend to buy it in a larger quantity and keep it next to my bedside.

Viva Cream

• Members

Mikayla, when you speak of the "cold sensation", are you talking about cough drop type or Ben-Gay type cold?

• Members

Don't do it!! I used Viva Creme...just a drop and I almost died!! I went to my local adult store (WITH MY MOTHER!WOOT!) and I bought a couple of toys and some Viva Creme. The bullet and G-Spot/clitoral vibrator are great. But as soon as that Viva Creme hit me, I went nuts! I don't know what went wrong since everybody says it's great but this stuff wasn't fun. I was screaming into my freaking pillow until I jumped into the shower. I dont usually run naked through the house but I made an exception this time. I honestly am scared to try this again.

• Members
Don't do it!! I used Viva Creme...just a drop and I almost died!! I went to my local adult store (WITH MY MOTHER!WOOT!) and I bought a couple of toys and some Viva Creme. The bullet and G-Spot/clitoral vibrator are great. But as soon as that Viva Creme hit me, I went nuts! I don't know what went wrong since everybody says it's great but this stuff wasn't fun. I was screaming into my freaking pillow until I jumped into the shower. I dont usually run naked through the house but I made an exception this time. I honestly am scared to try this again.

OK, first - it is almost impossible for Viva Cream to have this kind of effect on you, unless you used the whole bottle OR were allergic to it. There is nothing in the ingredients that would cause this type of reaction.

Second, remember that all people have different opinions about products - so giving this sort of "negative" review of a product is sort of irresponsible. You can certainly say for YOU it was intense, for YOU it felt painful, but to shout "don't do it I almost 'died'" is a bit extreme, don't ya think???

• Members

I see you can get a sample size of Viva here on TT... I'm going to have to try it out on my next order, I definitely love the "cooling sensation" in general (versus all the "warming" stuff you see these days). Wonder if it would work or how it would feel on your nipples?? hmmmmmmm...... <_<

• Members
OK, first - it is almost impossible for Viva Cream to have this kind of effect on you, unless you used the whole bottle OR were allergic to it. There is nothing in the ingredients that would cause this type of reaction.

Second, remember that all people have different opinions about products - so giving this sort of "negative" review of a product is sort of irresponsible. You can certainly say for YOU it was intense, for YOU it felt painful, but to shout "don't do it I almost 'died'" is a bit extreme, don't ya think???

Maybe I am allergic to it because it was "great" at all like you said. When your blood rushes to you, it's intense and this was terrible! Glenn told me about his wife and how she reacted to stuff like this. I should have probably listened to him. I've also spoken to the guy I bought it from and she had the same problems.

And how can you say that it's impossible to have this type of reaction? It's not because it happened. Everyone responds to stuff differently Mikayla. So no, my "negative" take on it wasn't a bit extreme, it was spot on. Thank you.

• Members

I did use this again and I had the same reaction as in my review.

The sensation is like a "cough drop" cooling more than a "Ben Gay" icy hot type of cooling.

Brandyfan411 this is a product that produces intense feelings in the clitoral area. I would not recommend putting more than a pea sized amount and I was very precise where it was applied. Massaged into and around and under my clitoris.

The effect I had with it was as Mikayla's. An immediate feeling of sexual arousal. This is the first time I've ever used a product like this, and for me it was wonderful.

The effect does gradually wear off, so I think for some women they may need more than one application. I certainly did not feel any pain or like I was going to die. I just felt extremely aroused and my orgasm with the cream was much more intense for me.

• Members
Maybe I am allergic to it because it was "great" at all like you said. When your blood rushes to you, it's intense and this was terrible! Glenn told me about his wife and how she reacted to stuff like this. I should have probably listened to him. I've also spoken to the guy I bought it from and she had the same problems.

And how can you say that it's impossible to have this type of reaction? It's not because it happened. Everyone responds to stuff differently Mikayla. So no, my "negative" take on it wasn't a bit extreme, it was spot on. Thank you.

OK, first I said it is "almost" impossible to have a negative reaction, because Viva Cream is made of hormone free, all natural benign ingredients, with the exception of menthol (the cooling sensation) and L-arginine (which used topically, is a blood vessel dilater - this is what helps the blood to rush to the clitoris.

Now, if you put a lot of menthol on your clit, it is gonna hurt and probably burn. Like putting Icy Hot on there. If you are allergic to menthol or L-Arginine (which is a naturally occuring substance already in the body) then that could explain it.

Of course everybody responds to stuff differently, BUT, as you are young, and new to the whole masturbation / orgasm experience, I felt that your "DON'T TRY IT, I ALMOST DIED" comment was a bit.....extreme to say the least. IF you are a new poster, reading these reviews and you see "I almost died" - which clearly, you were not going to die because you put some menthol on your clitoris - then they would be immediately turned off.

Just watch how you phrase some things. We want all opinions and reviews - good or bad - but we do not want to sound the air raid sirens!

• Members

I'm getting the feeling that Vicky may be just a lot more sensitive to this type of product.

• Members

This stuff hurt. Period. This was BAD experience....times 100! I know you love this product, but this was a nightmare and that's no lie. This was worse than me jumping off a high cliff into the lake and me getting a HUGE wedggie. If a man were too experience my pain, I would say that you jumped off of a vending machine and busted your nuts on a rail. Get me now?

Me posting, "I almost died", is a phrase. Saying "I fell in love with it", is saying you enjoyed the product. You wouldn't go marry it would you? lol. Your raving over it Mikayla made me wanna try it. I would say your "phrasing" is the same as mine, we just have different views on it. Plan and simple.

I think if you could REALLY handle it (and I do mean really), this you could do. But for me.....never again lol.

• Members

OK, this is going to be the last post between you and I Brandyfan, and if it continues, this post will be deleted up until the reviews. First, I never said "I loved it" in my review - that was someone else.

Second, there is a great difference between saying "I love this product" or "I was pleasantly surprised by this product" or "this product worked well for me" than saying, "I used Viva Creme...just a drop and I almost died!!"

That one phrase, as you wrote it, insinuates that you had such a HORRIBLE reaction to it, that it almost killed you. If you had said, "I used just one drop and it burned" or "I used one drop and it hurt so bad I wanted to die" or even what you wrote in the above post, "this stuff hurt, period" that would be different entirely. You didn.t', and that is my issue.

I have no problems with you disagreeing with my assessment of the product. I have no problems with people who dislike toys or products. My issue is - and still is - the phrasing of your review.

Now, you want to be a lawyer, you should start paying more attention to how your language can be interpreted (or imisinterpreted) and how saying something like this can actually be a falsehood that could have serious reprocusions. If you had truly "almost died" then this would not be an issue, but as you were posting away after your bad experience with this product, we can not really say you were on the brink of death, can we?

Yes, it is true, if someone says "I love this product" it doesn't mean that they are going to marry it. However, the insinuations are not the same!

I expect no further responses or arguments from you here. I am pleased you tried the product on my recommendation -and I am sorry that it did not work for you. I am glad you expressed your experience. Just, in the future, try to avoid the extremist language, unless you truly "almost died."

• 7 months later...

md0402smain.jpg

I got a sample of the Viva Stimulating Cream for Women, and I always love trying out stimulating cream.

The ingredients of this product are: Propylene glycol, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, water, tromethamine, menthol, niacin, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, methylparaben, and arginine. This product is enhanced with MINT, so if you have any allergies or sensitivities to mint, this is not the product for you.

I loved the fact that the sample came in a small card, with, not only the ingredients and product blurb, but also directions AND a diagram of female genitalia, so you know where to put this stuff. The sample packet is the perfect size to test this out for your own.

Having some time alone, I decided to use some of this along with a new toy. So, I tore open the tip of the packet, applied a generous dab, and found out rather quickly that it really only takes a small amount to work well. I rubbed the clear gel all around and over my clit, and felt a nice, warm yet also cool, tingling start up. My clit definitely appreciated the stimulation of the gel and my rubbing!

I was really squirming with pleasure during my masturbation session, as well as afterwards too. This stuff lasts a long time! I gently washed myself off with a warm, soapy washcloth, and although I could still feel some stimulation, it cleaned off well, and didn’t leave me all sticky.

I give this 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws and a really loud purr!! :kiss:

• Members

i wasn't at all aroused or even happy with it. I got my sample and I used less than a pea sized amount like everyone here said. I first applied it and it felt kinda nice and tingly and then it changed. It felt like i was being burned. Now granted the sensation didn't last long but it was enoughto ruin the mood and my opinion of the product. I think some of us are just more sensitive to heat and such than others. I say the only way to find out is to buy the sample ($2.25) and give ita shot, that way you aren't blowing almost $20 bucks on something you'll never use again, also keep an eye on teh weekly freebies as sometimes they give away samples!

• Members

I recently tried the sample that I had received a while back. I arouse very easily to begin with so I was a little skeptical on it, but I figured what did I have to lose. So I opened it and put a small dab on my finger and rubbed it on my clit area. Within seconds I felt the tingly warm feeling that quickly turned to a cold tingle. It felt great. I got my toy and realized this definitely heightened it. I cam quickly 5 times over. At that point I needed to stop to catch my breath. This was definitely a nice treat and will use it from time to time for something different.