Official Community Forums Home

He Said It Tickled And Didn't Like It

Trisheypoo

• Members

I was reading reviews and suggestions about giving a great blow job. So the other night the hubby and I was in our bedroom to get it on. And I started licking his balls and licking upwards around the shaft of his cock. So I took the advive of pretending it was like I was eating corn on the cob. He complained it tickled to much and hated it can you believe it? What man hates a blow job?? So I continued on and started taking my fingers and tapping the head of his cock and slobbering all over it and doing the figure 8 motions. And he still complained, I swear to God I have one ungrateful husband. He complains when I don't suck his cock and so when I do he still complains. I can't win any suggestions????

• Members

Complaining would be the last thing I would do, If my wife gave me a blow job I would think I have

died and gone to heaven. I do volinteer to stand in as a stunt/body double if you wish.

• Like 1

• Members

Hey Trish~

Next time you want to give him a BJ, ask him to direct you as you go.

When I first got with my SO, I wasn't sure what did it for him, so I asked.

He was even more turned on that I asked, and was following his suggestions!

Ask, ask, ask and remember, practice makes perfect.

You will be suprised at how quickly he will be ready to try something new. :P

Good luck, sweetie, and don't get discouraged.

Open communication is one of the keys to great sex~ IMHO.

• Members
Clearly, he is insane.

Exactly what I was going to say!

I'm sorry it happened like that, seriously. Those specific things you described doing are...well, ummm...let's say they got me excited, just sitting here!

As far as advice for what to do in the future, you've definitely got room to defend yourself if he accuses you of anything unfair, as far as BJ's are concerned. I mean, you studied about it, and everything. I think that's so sweet.

• Members

I don't really understand your complaint here. You say that he was communicating with you and letting you know that he didn't like something. You tried one other variation and then gave it up? Many guys don't say anything with the idea that a bad blowjob is better than no blowjob. Your husband was actually giving you some feedback. My suggestion is that you do as ohshelly said and get him to tell you what he likes and make sure to expiriment.

Randy.

• Members
Clearly, he is insane.

I love that, no caps, no exclamation just the statement. YOU crack me up!

Anyway, yeah what Van said up there too. What does he like. Is he a BJ virgin? Was he REALLY aroused? I would suggest you talk to him to find out what, in his mind, is ideal and go from there. :)

• Members

This is a first..... I would talk to him on neutral ground (outside the Bedroom) so it won't feel like he's being put on the spot. Then in the BR, you can try to do what he likes and every once in while ask, like this? like that? Don't forget most men don't like soft gentle play when it comes to their penis. I'm not saying it has to be rough and hard, just definite and in control... You get what I mean, right? But most important talk outside the BR.

• Members
Hey Trish~

Next time you want to give him a BJ, ask him to direct you as you go.

When I first got with my SO, I wasn't sure what did it for him, so I asked.

He was even more turned on that I asked, and was following his suggestions!

Ask, ask, ask and remember, practice makes perfect.

You will be suprised at how quickly he will be ready to try something new. :P

Good luck, sweetie, and don't get discouraged.

Open communication is one of the keys to great sex~ IMHO.

Thanks I will do that next time and see how it goes!!!!! :D

• Members
I was reading reviews and suggestions about giving a great blow job. So the other night the hubby and I was in our bedroom to get it on. And I started licking his balls and licking upwards around the shaft of his cock. So I took the advise of pretending it was like I was eating corn on the cob. He complained it tickled to much and hated it can you believe it? What man hates a blow job?? So I continued on and started taking my fingers and tapping the head of his cock and slobbering all over it and doing the figure 8 motions. And he still complained, I swear to God I have one ungrateful husband. He complains when I don't suck his cock and so when I do he still complains. I can't win any suggestions????

Dude, what a weenie! I was married to one of those, too. He was aweful in bed. He told me "no woman has ever made me cum by giving me head." He also used to say, "more than a handful is a waste."-when talking about my tits and shit I was a 32AA back then! But for all of his inadequacies, he still scratches his head wondering why we got divorced! I can understand women not liking something in the bedroom or being inexperienced - especially in our western culture but when a man is horrible in bed! - jesus. what a looser.

hope you can figure out a way to keep the marriage together in the bedroom but it sounds like he has some growing up to do. I'm sure it's not you. You may want to remind him that alot of women DON'T give head and that he should shut up and enjoy it!

sexualpeak

• Members

I agree with thur here, he told you he didn't like what you were doing and there is nothing you should be complaining about take the time to find out what he likes. While the suggestions here can be amazing for some men, for others they don't feel good. I would hope if he was doing something to you that you didn't like, you would tell him and expect him to not do it again!! My husband likes certain things and sometimes I will try sometihng new if he doesn't like it then I don't do it again. Good luck!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

While I'm not really defending your husband (I mean, trying on anything new should be welcomed with open arms) but some men have super sensitive members and it's not like you can control what you like and don't like. Just go on to something else :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can relate: my hubby didn't much like oral at first either. I agree with ladylove, communicate outside the bedroom. Ask him what he'd like to try with oral, what he didn't like, etc. My hubby hates getting touched lightly, he wants a firm touch but not hard. I always felt bad when he didn't like it, but he didn't really complain. He just said that it didn't do a whole lot for him. He couldn't really say why. That's why we kept trying different methods.

It took most of a year before he really started liking oral on him. I'd just suck a little here and there and try different things. I found that drinking more water so that I have more saliva helps (plus it's more healthy for me, lol). He likes it nice and wet and slippery. Also, holding the base with one hand and pumping up and down (no teeth!) really gets him going. His head is so sensitive that it kinda hurts if I lick it or touch it at all! He says my tongue is too rough, at least on that spot. But he does like getting licked along the bottom of the shaft.

It goes a lot better, and more progress is made, when you talk openly and nonjudgementally about what is good and what is not so good. Don't take it personally! What's good for me isn't necessarily what is good for hubby, so I need to tell him, guide him and vice versa.

• Members

I am really truly upset with some of the answers in this thread. :(

Calling her husband names and putting him down because he gave her feedback that what she was doing tickled and was uncomfortable is not a way to respond to someone.

And honestly I think you are being way too hard on him. Ungrateful? I doubt it. He's telling you the honest truth, he's communicating with you. I really hope you do not tell him to his face you think he is ungrateful, even behind his back is terrible. I personally know how hard it is to communicate with someone and how uncomfortable it can be when things aren't going the right way. It can get VERY, VERY frustrating and you can end up getting frustrated at the person doing the act, when you don't mean to. Could have he been snide when he "complained?", sure. He might have been frustrated. Is he shy about his sexual acts? Have you guys ever actually talked about your likes and dislikes regarding sex and everything in between?

As it's been said, communication is key. Trial and Error. You need to speak with him about what he likes. If you're comfortable, ask him what other women have done in the past that he's enjoyed. (Obviously if this would bother you, you wouldn't go about it this way.) I also agree with telling him to direct you. "lick it this way" "go slower" "suck harder" and so on and so fourth. It took me quiet a long time after finally opening up to my SO, to get oral just right. He said I can even masturbate him better than he can! It takes TIME and PATIENCE.

And for the record. I know many men who dislike blowjobs, for whatever reason. Just like I know women who can't even stand the thought of oral being done on them. People have their preferences. That would be like me telling people that are crazy in the head because they don't like my soda or toilet paper preference.

Let's all not forget how hard it can be to communicate sexual ideas and desires.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Trish,

I cannot understand any man who does not enjoy a blow job? One of life's glorious pleasures oral sex. And even more fun, is helping your partner learn what really "curls your toes". Truth told, not everyone understands what thrills and excites their partners...that moment...that week...that year. And as we spend more time with each other, keeping it exciting can mean becoming more "varied" - aka more freaky.

Next time you could add a new variation, as you begin to suck and lick his penis, say to him, "tell me what you like...tell me what you want me to do". If he tells you, you know, then start doing those things that you like to do, and then ask him, "do you like this?" Then if he says, "no", then "say come on baby I want to make you happy, I want to make you come, tell me what you want me to do". If that does not work, then I would make an appoinment with you husband's doctor for a physical because no blood is flowing to either of his heads!

Njoy