Official Community Forums Home

Sex While On The Rag

ambrelyn

• Members

Would you have sex as a woman on your period or with a women on her period? I would have said no, no way, no how, not in a million years to this question. That it was just gross. But must admit that I have now done it, but only after alot, and I mean ALOT of teasing and convincing from my fiancee. I was also toward the end of my period and not bleeding very much. He said he had heard that it would help with cramps and that alot of women insisted their men have sex with them while on their period for just that reason. I still wasn't into it, but he proceeded to kiss me and torment me and tease me until I begged him for it. It did seem to help with the cramps. Perhaps because all my muscles were relaxed? Course I wasn't having that many anymore anyway, since it was at the end. I don't know. I was just wondering if anyone had done this, or if I was now a complete freak. :) I also wondered what guys really think about it.

• Members

Well, my basic rule is the first two days are completely OUT - I just bleed too heavy (sorry guys, I know eweeewwww) and I am too much of a neat freak to even discuss it! However, after that I am open to Anal Sex for the next few days. I can't say that I enjoy sex OTR, although I have had it before. I noticed that I can get the same cramp relief, sans the mess, with masturbation! Easier to keep a tampon in and do that!

I had one boyfriend who wanted sex all the time - that included OTR time, so we did and I wasn't too fond of it. I just was overly consumed with the mess of it - so we normally would do it in the shower! So now that I am married and my hubby is not into it, it is anal or nothing!

Mikayla :o

• Members

my man and i have had sex while i was OTR....i am a such a neat freak that i will not do it at all if im bleeding way to much....and when we do have sex its anal.....but i must confess i have played a bit while OTR somedays i just couldnt help it i get much more horny when im OTR so where there is a will there is a way.....and although my man and i have sex just about everyday at least one time (if not more) if iim really bad with cramps bleeding and pms.....then we titty fuck....or if im pms-ing really bad i will do nothing and when we fuck when my period is done he goes buck wild cause he missed it so much.....i know a bit more info then needed but just thought i would share......lol

• Members

No sex here during the first 2-3 days. I don't know why but since the birth of my daughter, my cervix/uterus gets REALLY tender during that and i'm not into pain. Since going off my BC pills, my cramps aren't as bad. I had an IUD placed. Like howard's ex, the Pill was horrible for me. Awful mood swings, migranous headaches, and cramps that felt like I was going into labor all over again. Odd thing is....my partner seems HORNIEST when I'm OTR. Go figure. (he's getting more into oral pleasure tho...so its all good that way....CHOCOLATE!!...LOL)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

i love to have sex anytime but during my period is the best not only does it relieve cramps it also provides lubrication and my man tells me it feels good to him as well because of the warmth .if u r worried about the sheets or anything else just put a few towels down or old blanket or sheet .i picked an old moroon sheet when we r down having sex and we take a shower together to clean eachother up .i take the sheet off put it in the wash and thenfold it up and use it the next time . we call it are sex sheet when on the rag and use it just for that purpose .i recommend all men and women not to look at it as gross its nature and if he thinks its gross and u dont normally wear condoms have him wear one and u both take it off together .but trust me once he gets the feel of the warm moisture he'll want to take the condom off to get the full feeling.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Although I havent had a period in 3yrs thank god for hysterectomies. :)

I can tell you that when on was OTR NO SEX for the first 3days unless it was anal. Way to messy but when he wanted it anyway and to try it I had to at least try and it really didnt do anything for me at all no O nothing. But I was all into anal sex when I was OTR and giving Blowjobs ect anything to keep him happy during that long week :rolleyes: I didnt want him to feel as though he had to suffer without sex for a week or anything and I know he said the one time that we did do it OTR that it wasnt what he expected and he rather have anal sex or a great blowjob

• Members

I look forward to being OTR! Seems my BF is most receptive at this time. His quiet, actually non-communicative disposition is nerve wracking. I am constantly at ends or odds with this behavior.... I have quit "trying" to figure him out and just go with the flow (no pun intended) :lol: . If it happens, it happens. I have a light flow normally and a quick rinse in the shower is all that is needed. I am thankful for that. I can remember in my teens having a heavier flow and it did create quite the mess. It scared/scarred me so much that I insisted on using a tampon until I overcame this hang up. I also find that I am hornier and more sensitive during this period (pun intended) :lol:

See ya around,

Megasplasher

• Members

Sex OTR is messy, but I would be down to do it more often if my boyfriend was more receptive. He doesnt seem to like it unless its we are in missionary position... which can get boring, being in the same position the entire time! Orgasms are more intense, and I know that many have said that it helps relieve their cramps, but I must be the only girl whose cramps get WORSE afterwards! And not just a little, they get ALOT worse. Anybody have an explanation for why?

• Members

I'll take a shot...TENSION? Perhaps a LONG shot. I'm real familiar with Missionary position. BORING.....I find that I am TOO much for my BF. I LOVE SEX. HOT, HEAVY, FUCKING/LOVE MAKING. HAIR PULLING, SPANKING, PUSSY SLAPPING, COCK SHOVED DOWN THE BACK OF MY THROAT, NIPPLE NIPS, (at first). My motto, easy at first, then the more turned on the more pressure.

If your SO is stuck in the MP, does he also not "communicate". By this I mean SHOW EMOTION? This is one area I WILL NOT EVER SUCCUMB!!!!! I call my SO Master Digit....He can find my G-spot in 1.2 nano seconds and have me "splashing" all over in 2.0 nano-seconds. He can control the intensity, distance and saturation. BUT!!! He also controls WHEN we have sex, WHERE AND HOW LONG. I have NEVER experienced ANY other relation that is so emotionless. I've tried to express how important it is to at least MOAN SOME TYPE of reaction/emotion so that I know when/if I'm doing what I LOVE to do. Pleasure my partner. He has some hang about giving too. IN EVERY ASPECT. DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU TOO MUCH....Oh, it'll be better the longer you wait. May very well be true, but I don't think I should have reins on to how much or how often HE thinks I should "get" it.

Woo boy! Did I digress..... I think I should blog about this.....

Enjoy Life,

Megasplasher ;)

• Members

My husband does not care if I am on the rag or not he just cleans up afterwards. I don't really like it though. I already feel pretty nasty during that time. He doesn't seem to mind if I suck his dick instead.

• Members

That's what I usually do. Just give him a really awesome blow job. We've actually only done the OTR thing that one time, but I would be willing to do it again, late in my period. Not in the first few days. I agree with feelnfrusterated, I just already feel nasty during that time, so don't want it. I'd rather just please him and cuddle. :)

• Members

I must say... my hormones are absolutely raging this time of month. More than usual. However, I try very hard to not have sex at this time. Therefore my husband gets lots of blowjobs, normally turning into more than that. I do think that it helps with the cramps and for me it makes my bleeding slow down and my OTR time is much much shorter.

• Members

Oh, I meant that I do have orgasms through sex, or even masturbation, just that afterwards I get really bad cramps. Howard, you think if I have more, they'll go away? I am loving this idea. I think Howard has become my new favorite person.

• Members
:blink: Some 20 years ago I was going down on a gal late one night when I got up to take a leak. I turned on the light so I wouldn't pee on the floor. :( For some reason I checked my hair :blink: in the mirror before I went out when it occured to me that she had told me earlier she was OTR.. :blink: ....and that was why my face was pink. :o At first I thought it was gross...and then I thought, hey it hadn't bothered me the last hour or so...so whats the big deal??? It was a little salty but so what. She was having fun and I was having fun :P Besides now I had my Red Wings. :ph34r: just my 2 cents worth- peace 12G B)

• Members
Would you have sex as a woman on your period or with a women on her period? I would have said no, no way, no how, not in a million years to this question. That it was just gross. But must admit that I have now done it, but only after alot, and I mean ALOT of teasing and convincing from my fiancee. I was also toward the end of my period and not bleeding very much. He said he had heard that it would help with cramps and that alot of women insisted their men have sex with them while on their period for just that reason. I still wasn't into it, but he proceeded to kiss me and torment me and tease me until I begged him for it. It did seem to help with the cramps. Perhaps because all my muscles were relaxed? Course I wasn't having that many anymore anyway, since it was at the end. I don't know. I was just wondering if anyone had done this, or if I was now a complete freak. :) I also wondered what guys really think about it.