Official Community Forums Home

Road Head

synirr

• Members

We've been talking about it forever and finally did it!!! Usually I'm the one driving so an opportunity hadn't arisen, but for my birthday we went on a trip that required a lot of time on the road... about 10 hours by the end of the day! So, on the way home, it was his turn to take the wheel. We were on the highway and there were cars passing by, and we drove through some pretty well-lit areas... it was all very exciting. I had to grab my 12V plug-in vibe before we made it back! :lol:

• Like 2

• Members

Years ago, a girlfriend of mine would rarely miss an opportunity to suck my cock whenever we drove somewhere. In fact, on occasion we would go out driving for just that reason, even though we could do it in our apartment. She found the possibility of being seen to be a big turn on. Once she even showed her mouthful of semen to a guy who had been following us. I really loved her.

• Members

I want to try that on my husband, but I don't like cum in my mouth. So it may get a little messy

I've given "road head" several times. One time in particular, my now-hubby was driving his Jeep, and I just went down on him. When he came, he almost went off road....literally! LOL I don't like to swallow, but I did that day! ;)

• Members
I want to try that on my husband, but I don't like cum in my mouth. So it may get a little messy

Even if you're not crazy about the taste, if you already have a mouthful of cum, swallowing is the easiest and fastest way to get rid of it. Make believe that it's medicine. Say aahh. All gone!

Just remember never spit into the wind!

LMAO!!!! :lol::lol::P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can never understand how brave a woman is that she'll willingly go down on a man that is driving 60 mph.

I mean, I'm thankful, but as a man, If I'm going to die by a car crash, at least its my fault.

The woman won't see it coming at all.

(Wow, I realize that was pretty grim. Thanks to all you great ladies who do it anyway!!)

• Members
Even if you're not crazy about the taste, if you already have a mouthful of cum, swallowing is the easiest and fastest way to get rid of it. Make believe that it's medicine. Say aahh. All gone!

Just take it in your mouth and spit it out in a tissue afterwards.... Clean, Quick And Pleasurable!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Years ago my gf in college and I were on a long drive (5 hours) back to my place. She got me off three times. The last time we were approaching a toll gate and was about to make her stop while I paid when I came. My right leg nearly went numb as I tried to pull over and stop. When we did, we were right in front of a large yellow sign with flashing lights saying "Toll Plaza 1 Mile."

I had shaved myself as a surprise for her and bought a vibrator with me. I had also suggested to her to wear a dress before I picked her up. While she was blowing me, I was doing the best I could to keep her entertain during the drive.

When we got back to my place he fucked like crazed rabbits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So it has been years since I have received road head. But one of the best road jobs I even had was on the way to Virginia Beach with my then girlfriend. I can honestly say that she genuinely LOVED to give head! She was also very "freaky" as am I. As I was saying, we were on the way to Virginia Beach in my car, and her family was in another car ahead of us. She kept grabbing me and telling me that she could not wait any longer for lunch, she was protein starved. Well, after 80 miles of this, I could not stand it any longer. She reclined her seat, like she was going to take a nap, and proceeded to make her way to my crotch. And before you ask, "yes", I got a bit lost in the traffic so her folks would not know what was going on.

Njoy

P.S. I did use the cruise control!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i have always wanted to give my SO road head, the only problem is that i have a highly sensitive gag relfex, and usually we arent in anything moving when i give him a bj so there is no possibility of the unexpected bouncing adn sudden gagging

is there any techniques to be able to i guess flow more with the car if its on the freeway, just in case a bump comes along that he doesnt notice

and also to make sure my braces dont accidnelty take a wrong turn, which i have mastered but in non-moving situations i guess u could call it

imma try and get over the gag relfex but i have no idea how long itll take lol, ugh but first i have to wait till the canker sore on the indise of my lip is gone, i hate them i hate them i hate them! annoyingly painful

• 3 months later...
  • Members

This is one of my favorite things to do! We almost always do it on the way back from dinner. Theres this stretch of road on the way home where there aren't a lot of houses and we almost always do it there. On occasion, I will reach back to her pussy and if she has on a skirt or a dress I will feel her wetness and ask her if she wants me to pull over?

Usually she ends up on top of me screwing me the rest of the way home.

When we get to the driveway, we just scramble to get inside and finish! :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've given road head before to an ex.. The most memorable was the first time though, we were driving down to Los Angeles on the interstate from where we lived which is easily a 6-7 hour drive. It was summer and hot, I was wearing a skirt and feeling a lil frisky. And wasn't fond of the idea of being stuck in the car for a few hours, so about three hours into the car ride out in the middle of no where. I slipped off my panties and threw it in his lap, then that's where the fun began. I'm pretty vocal, so I played for a bit as he stole glances here and there and listened. Before I reached over and started massaging his cock. Unzipped his pants and started with a hand job at first. But that soon escalated to his cock in my mouth. I swallowed, not my favorite thing to do. But like everyone else said, it has to go somewhere. HAha.. We did get a few viewers, and a couple honks from some truckers which was pretty exciting. And the best part. When we finished, we reached Anaheim, and were less than an hour from our destination. Time just flew by so quick. And when we checked into our hotel, it didn't take us long to continue what we started.. It was a good night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:D:D oh yes finally guys I have gotten some road head and man it was fun. we did not go all the way to ejaculating but getting head while driving was nice. so yay for the wife what a trooper. B);)

• Review Team
:D:D oh yes finally guys I have gotten some road head and man it was fun. we did not go all the way to ejaculating but getting head while driving was nice. so yay for the wife what a trooper. B);)

Yay for you and your wife! It is grand, isn't!?!?!

• Members
I really really want to try doing this. If only I had a willing partner.

I don't think you would have a problem finding a willing partner!