Official Community Forums Home

Hot Wax

Mikayla1

• Members
I am a great lover of hot wax...there is nothing quite like hot, dripping wax running down your neck to your nipples....getting hard and setting then separate drips going to your clit (if you don't have hair there!) :o

Hot wax is a pretty unexplored sexual "fetish" if you would call it that...and I was curious about who, besides me, is into it?

For those of you who might read this and think...."hey, I might try that." BEWARE: DO NOT use conventional candle wax for this practice. Candle wax has a higher cooling point and a much higher melting point, so you are likely to get burned using regular wax. There is a special "sex wax" that is used for this, or if you can't find this...you can use "seal" wax, like you can find in stationery stores...that will work also.

So, for now...who has tried hot wax, or who would like to????

Mikayla :rolleyes:

I love using hot wax in a cold room or with the alternating hot wax and ice-cube scenario. I agree wholeheartedly you definitely have to use the special "sex wax", because in my younger days, I didn't know the difference and was badly burnt. Thank goodness the encounter didn't spoil me from the adventerous wax sessions now! :)

• Members
Check out the Lover's Candle in the Shopping guide. It melts into a nice massage oil, and can be poured onto the skin without burning.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4416

I haven't tried this type of candle...do you recommend them? I have been into sex wax for years and am looking to add to the encounter. Thanks! :)

• Members

Sexy, I reviewed the Dreamcicle one and I just sent a friend and his wife the Strawberries and creme one, I loved mine and they loved theirs. You do need to let them warm up for a bit before you attempt to pour so you can get plenty. They are excellent addtions to a toy box and wonderful for massages!

• Members
Sexy, I reviewed the Dreamcicle one and I just sent a friend and his wife the Strawberries and creme one, I loved mine and they loved theirs. You do need to let them warm up for a bit before you attempt to pour so you can get plenty. They are excellent addtions to a toy box and wonderful for massages!

Thanks for the advice! I will have to get back into the game of wax especially since you can use them to receive/give a massage, also. Sounds like a great way to get soft skin, relax, and have fun, too!

SexyBlueEyez

• 6 months later...
  • Members

On a spur of the moment type of thing I used just regular old candles. It was extremely exciting to me and yes, it was very hot. It wasn't unbearable, though. I guess people have different pain thresholds.

• Members
I hope you don't repeat that. You are burning your skin using standard candles. Use the correct candles and save your skin.

Howard

Yeah, I guess I won't. I just never knew there were special candles made for that.

• Members

I love to use hot wax, I normally use homemade wax. There is a lady here in town who makes wax candles just for this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

AHHH yes Hot Wax.. its very erotic and very hot (no pun inteeded) It was something that I would do with my oldest son's father... back then my sex drive was "normal" I would say well then again I think it was normal since his sex drive was way over the top then mine! LOL . He was the one to bring the wax into our "games" and me with the 6 inch heels and the bondage.. it really turned me on.. Now that I'm married my hubby is not into it I have asked him if he would like to try but he just gave me the ARE YOU OUT OF THE PLANET LOOK.. lol lol..

• 3 weeks later...

The best is parifin you can get the wax and the bath at walmart or other stores. It is perfect because it is made to be used on the skin and has oil in it. They make different size baths and it looks like a skin care item not something for sex. It is also great for sore muscles and such.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I bought some at Christie's Toy Box. There are 4 in a box and look like the old emergengy candles. My sub likes for me to hang her by her legs and insert into her pussy and light and let the wax run down into her pussy and ass crack. I will be trying 1 in each hole soon to see what reaction I get. This same technique with dildoes gave her her very first multi-O experience. She came for about 45 min. non-stop. Every time I moved she would cum. I had to leave them in till she calmed herself for a few minutes and as she was removing them she was still cumming every time she pulled on them. The larger one in her pussy was nearly vacuum locked deep in her. I'll bet she spent 30 more minutes pulling and cumming before she finally removed it. I was masturbating the whole time watching the faces she was making.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

My husband has used the sex candles on me as well as the massage oil candle that you can rub in right away or let it harden. I love both. He has a lower threshold for pain so neither seem to work for him. But that is fine. I get all the benefit. It is very erotic to have the wax applied any where on my body. I would be very careful to try regular candles they are way too hot for me. But everyone has a different threshold. From what I have seen the sex candles and parafin candles have a lower melting threshold. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
Guest OneHawtMama

I had no idea there were sex candles! My former lover used regular candles... I kinda liked it but it was too painful. I bet if we tried the sex candles I'd have enjoyed myself!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried White Barn RealEssence candles from Bath & Body Works?

I tried pouring some wax from one of these candles on my arm and they seemed to not be hot enough. I tried looking for some information regarding these candles. I found at least one reference that indicated they were a type of soy candle.

• Members

I just bought the Sensual Hot Wax kit, once it comes in the mail, I'll say how it goes.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5772

However, I just want to reiterate the message of choose candles with low melting points! I have a high heat pain (and general pain) tolerance. My partner and I are into some pretty hardcore BDSM, though primarily he is the Dom and I am the sub. The first time we decided to switch, I pulled out some candles I had gotten from a church candle ceremony that were left over. Little did I know that these candles had an even higher melting point than house candles, so that they would burn longer!!

So I'm criticizing my man for being such a baby, and not being able to take what he dishes out, till he goes, "Seriously, stop! Try some of that on your arm!" And I did. YEEOUCH!!

What a spanking I got from that encounter! :-D

• Members

LMAO! :lol: This was one of the first fantasies that we lived out together. He had me tied up and STUPID US! We DID use a regular candle and it burned the shit out of my nipples. lol. Then it wasn't so funny but looking back...I see how much we have learned. All I can say is I thank God he didn't put it on my clit that day because had I had to go to the hospital-I would never have lived it down. It was bad enough that my nipples were so irritated. They were tender and sore for about two weeks. It felt a lot like a really bad sunburn. When he first did it he thought it (my screaming) was part of the game and that I was just "playing" along", but after a couple of seconds when my titty started turning a bright red, I think he got the message. :( He felt really bad about it but there was really nothing he could do. What happened happened. Live and learn I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

OK I have done it and WOW WOW WOW WOW did I say WOW. No sex at all and no touching during and it had me dripping. And I do mean dripping. We used regular candles. All it takes is adjusting the height from whence it is dripped. If its to close yeah burns a bit but he just raises it up a bit. So the next time it will be my pussy covered in a thick layer of wax. This time was my back and ass. I can't wait til next time. Just be careful who you play with and have a load of fun. I am off to burn a candle or two :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I accidentally dripped some hot wax on myself when I was just lighting some candles in my room... but since I had recently been talking with my lover about sex wax, and playing with things of various temperatures, I must admit, I was highly turned on. But I guess I have a VERY high threshold for heat, and I love the sensation of pretty much anything warm.

I have yet to try it with actual sex wax, with anyone else, though, and I would really love to make that fantasy a reality. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...