Official Community Forums Home

Fetishes

allit

• Members

Thanks Mikayla! I think I might like trying one sometime....I'll have to save up, though. Guess I'll have something to look forward to!

• Members

It's funny this came back up recently. My husband and I were in the dreaded (too busy for our liking) WalMart the other day and passed a woman who was wearing a leather outer-corset (over a shirt). I totally did a double-take and mentally-drooled. *chuckle* She wasn't even someone I would have given an initial look normally (nor was I even in THAT frame of mind at the moment), but I think I gave myself whiplash. Hehe.

I've wanted to buy a corset (or ten) for a loooong time. I often look at them online. However, any that I like (or would fit) are way out of our price range. Ah well... gives me something to keep daydreaming about. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members
It's funny this came back up recently. My husband and I were in the dreaded (too busy for our liking) WalMart the other day and passed a woman who was wearing a leather outer-corset (over a shirt). I totally did a double-take and mentally-drooled. *chuckle* She wasn't even someone I would have given an initial look normally (nor was I even in THAT frame of mind at the moment), but I think I gave myself whiplash. Hehe.

I've wanted to buy a corset (or ten) for a loooong time. I often look at them online. However, any that I like (or would fit) are way out of our price range. Ah well... gives me something to keep daydreaming about. ;)

• Members

I also don't know if this is a fetish but I love to play with my wife's hair, or while I am getting my haircut by my stylist, who by the way is smoking hot. And man let me tell you, in a public place it is very hard to hide, the old woody or flag pole.

spazz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Biteing is my favorite. Hard, soft, it doesn't matter, just the feel of teeth on my skin. mmmmmmmmm I really love that

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

If you'd like to try out corsets, but dont' want to spend the cash, quite a few "junior" clothing retailers (Charlotte Russe, Hot Topic, Body Shop, to name a few off the top of my head) carry styles that range from $20-$50. Of course, to a true corset afficianado, these wouldn't qualify, as they have plastic boning and generally won't reduce your waist size by TOO much. However, they usually hook up the front and lace down the back, do provide that "hugging" sensation and remind you to sit up straight, and look fantastic over jeans, under a suit jacket or cardigan, or with your sexiest pair of panties :)

I'd definitely say that I feel sexier wearing a corset, and it makes me hot wearing one to a party with my husband, so that he can take it off when we get home ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Biteing is my favorite. Hard, soft, it doesn't matter, just the feel of teeth on my skin. mmmmmmmmm I really love that

I'm with Kris on this one! I absolutely love to be bitten!!! Breasts, labia, neck, butt, it's all good! Doesn't have to be in an obviously erogenous zone to get me going either. A little nip on the inside of the wrist is enough to get me going. Enjoy it all- up to and including biting my nipples and clit. I even like seeing the marks that are sometimes left behind. . . usually just small bruised spots to remind me of what a great time I had. Never, ever to the point of breaking the skin though.

Thankfully, my boyfriend likes to bite so we're both happy! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Mikayla and Elise,

I was wondering why you like corsets so much? I've had to wear them for operas I was in (though, some were pseudo-corsets) but I never thought about wearing them during sex. I looked at some on a website and was intrigued, but I guess I want to know if it just makes you feel sexier or what. Also, I'm really large chested so I worry it would make me look flatter - not necessarily a bad thing, but since I'm bigger than I would like in other areas I like my chest! Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated!

I'm sorry I didn't reply to you earlier. Summer was VERY busy at our house.

I can't remember how corsets came into my life, exactly. I think my boyfriend-now-husband had some girlie magazines with women dressed in corsets, which we both thought were hot. In any event, we bought a corset (really just a merrywidow, no lacing), and immediately took it to bed with us and had HOT sex. I was fitted for my wedding dress in another corset, partly because it did such wonders for my figure, but also because I knew it wouldn't be coming off until we had consummated our marriage on our wedding night... which kept me hot and bothered all through my wedding day, which is the way a girl should feel on her wedding day, in my opinion!

I love the feel of a tight corset any time, but I really appreciate the way corsets enhance my assets. Corsets seem to me to illustrate the ultimate in feminine couture. A corset cinches your waist, which makes your breasts and hips seem larger. Frankly, I like the hourglass-shape that corsets give me. I am not hugely busty (36B) but a well-cinched overbust corset and a low-cut blouse make me look like Mae West, or the St. Pauli beer girl, as my husband likes to say. I also like cupped corsets, because they do a better job of supporting and showing off my breasts than almost any underwire bra will do. I like the fact that lacing into a corset allows me to fit into a size 6 dress instead of a size 8.

Having sex in a corset is a huge turn-on for both my husband and me. He is very visual, and corsets are lavishly visual garments. There are a lot of sensual benefits of wearing one, too. For example, it's always been a huge turn-on for me to have my partner hold my waist tightly while he's fucking me. When I wear a corset, I get that sensation the entire time and his hands can be elsewhere doing other things. Also, a very tight corset makes it harder to breathe deeply, which makes me breathe faster during sex, which enhances the whole experience and especially orgasms. Finally, in my tightest corsets, which come down quite low on my hips and have a steel busk down the front, it's virtually impossible for me to move my hips during sex, which means I'm completely dependent on my husband's thrusting for my pleasure, and this provides a deeper level of sexual submission which is highly erotic and deeply satisfying when the orgasms finally do hit home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I love the way it tickles when he just runs it over my skin and I love the way all those little strips sting when he snaps it just right. :) Just looking at the picture makes me hot. :)

I have to agree with that...I especially like the sound it makes just before it makes contact. mmmmmm

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I like being the submissive one. Very submissive. Outside of the bedroom I seem to wear the pants, but inside of the bedroom I think it is soooo sexy for him to command me to do his every bidding.

• Like 1

• Members

I agree Samma Bear, I am currently building up our stock of costumes, I am now looking for the ultimate Mrs Clause costume! We have several different costumes already, but as long as there is closet space, I am looking for more! Does anyone have a favorite costume?

• Members

I love costumes! I just had a bday costume party for Halloween. Such a blast! Nothing more fun than playing dress up and getting to act out a character. Can't say I have a favorite, but I like being things that are more animated. I was a drumble bee this year - according to me friends that's a drunk bumble bee. I like to sting! ahah!

• Members

I like being told what to do while I do it to myself. This works best via IM. =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Petplay (where i'm a cat) annnnd Robots/Artificial Intelligence

I know I'm an odd duck :(

You're not an odd duck at all. I think you're inventive :)

• Members

I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned this but I have a pee fetish. I know it's slightly strange but I love to watch hold-it contests and they pee. Why it turns me on? I really don't know but it does.

• Members
I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned this but I have a pee fetish. I know it's slightly strange but I love to watch hold-it contests and they pee. Why it turns me on? I really don't know but it does.

No one has mentioned it lately but your not alone, I don't know I just get turned on watching a women pee. Even the sound just gets my cocky going. what ever works, take advantage of it!

Glenn

• Members

The pulsing of a full bladder while watching the videos is the thing that gets me going. I'm not gay or anything, but I have no problem watching girls pee lol.

• Members
The pulsing of a full bladder while watching the videos is the thing that gets me going. I'm not gay or anything, but I have no problem watching girls pee lol.

On page 2 of the topics under festishes there is a topic called Pee for pleasure that has some little bit of conversation regarding the topic, I find people like to watch just they relate it to golden showers where they get peed on. Now personally I not sure which feels better, a good orgasm or the releif you get when you release a full bladder. Both pleasurable but one I wouldn't call sexual pleasure butt hey run about neck and neck on the pleasure scale. I would hate to have to pick one if I had a choice between one out of two. But I might have to say good bye to orgasms if I had to make the choice because I cant live in pain having a full bladder, and the toxins would be like agreeing to be executed by some form of capital punishment.

Glenn

• Members
On page 2 of the topics under festishes there is a topic called Pee for pleasure that has some little bit of conversation regarding the topic, I find people like to watch just they relate it to golden showers where they get peed on. Now personally I not sure which feels better, a good orgasm or the releif you get when you release a full bladder. Both pleasurable but one I wouldn't call sexual pleasure butt hey run about neck and neck on the pleasure scale. I would hate to have to pick one if I had a choice between one out of two. But I might have to say good bye to orgasms if I had to make the choice because I cant live in pain having a full bladder, and the toxins would be like agreeing to be executed by some form of capital punishment.

Glenn

I would say that orgasms are bettter than the release of a full bladder. They both are enjoyable (of course) but I enjoy orgasms more. I think the sensation is better coming from an orgasm.

• Members
I would say that orgasms are bettter than the release of a full bladder. They both are enjoyable (of course) but I enjoy orgasms more. I think the sensation is better coming from an orgasm.

me too but the pain of a full bladder is something I don't want to live with and would interfer with my orgasming pleasure

Glenn