Official Community Forums Home

Vibrator Or Oral Sex?

telecom69

• Members

Telecom69, that question is not fair :lol: I like both!!!!Hmmmmm eating me and vibrating me does that count as an answer?

This question is hard but since I have to choose, my hubby eating me out over my vibrator. :)

I really love both at the same time though. :P

• Members
Telecom69, that question is not fair :lol: I like both!!!!Hmmmmm eating me and vibrating me does that count as an answer?

This question is hard but since I have to choose, my hubby eating me out over my vibrator. :)

I really love both at the same time though. :P

Point well taken; I certainly can't wait to play with the new toys I bought my asawa; but gurantee. My tongue will be real close; be it tease or clit.

• Members

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my toys....but my hubby is the BEST at oral sex, so it would be HIM,hands down no questions asked!

Anyone surprised?

Mikayla

• Members

I have to say Hubby because I could recharge his battery faster then in my toy......LOL

I dont have a huge toy collection only one so far, sad I know lol but anyway I would still pick hubby over toy anyday.......nothing beats the real thing.

Hrnychick

• Like 1

• Members

*laugh* Hrnychick! Love the battery comment!

I've definitely gotta pick my husband! I can get off quite a few times from a vibrator, but I could cum all night long from my husband's tongue talents! :wub:

• Members

Yeah, I have to agree. I much prefer the sight of my fiancee with his face in my pussy to having a vibrator there. Now, if he has the vibrator that's pretty hot, but I'd still rather just have him. :) I'd throw all my toys away, if I could have him licking me whenever I want. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Husband's tongue for sure. Last night he was teasing me by just barely touching my clit with his tongue, so very, very softly I had to concentrate on was he really touching me or not. No matter how I moved he seemed to keep just the same distace away. It was mind blowing. When he finally did let me know he was there I came hard...several times!

• Members

I have to agree with katpur NOT FAIR!!!!

I would have to say that my hubby can do amazing things with his tounge...he is the best! he loves it and he knows how to hit all the right spots by him self!!!

Hving said that we recently got this new tounge vibrater ...its small with these nubbies on it..and has a little band that goes around your tounge..it takes some getting used to to keep it on..but DAMN!!! the things that he can do to me with that little vib AND his tounge WOW!!!!

for thoes inerestind I got it at Amiance www.thestoreforlover.com I also should say that it is a throw away it only last for like 20 min..but I like we got like 3 uses out of it!

• 3 weeks later...

That's a tough one! :angry:

Both have their pros. It takes forevre for me to get off on oral, but when I orgasmn, it's totally worth it.

I agree with the toy arguments as well though. With my newest toy, I can get off within 2 minutes --which is great if I wake up horny and need to get up to go to class/work.

• Members

Howard is right , at least for me I haven't found a vib yet that can even come close to my hubby. I had to let him know what i wanted him to do, What felt the best ect, He is a very very kind man and always takes his time and pleasures me to no end. Vibs have their place no doubt but I'll take my husbands tounge every time if i have a choice.

• 5 months later...

I acctualy have to agree with chickenmom. My hubby talks way to much while doing oral on me.. it interupts my enjoyment.. and his wiskers irratates me so much, he wont shave because he swears there's not enough to shave. He does'nt seem to keep the tip of his tong hard for very long, and when i ask him to just keep doing exactly what he's doing.. he always moves around and ask me if i'm almost there. I love my toy.. I know what feels good and how to make it last.. plus+ it doesnt talk back.. lol : :P

• Members

*sigh* for some reason my husband doesn't/won't/can't?? I don't know, we have been together for 21 years and I don't think he has gone down on me more then a couple times. I tried to get him to tell me why he doesn't/won't/can't, but he won't tell me that either. And I lick him everywhere, suck him daily as of lately, and prior to that, would pretty consistently give him BJ's. So it's not that I won't give that I don't receive. :(

• Members
*sigh* for some reason my husband doesn't/won't/can't?? I don't know, we have been together for 21 years and I don't think he has gone down on me more then a couple times. I tried to get him to tell me why he doesn't/won't/can't, but he won't tell me that either. And I lick him everywhere, suck him daily as of lately, and prior to that, would pretty consistently give him BJ's. So it's not that I won't give that I don't receive. :(

I'll trade with you, with that anyway. My bf keeps trying to but I won't let him (So vibe, to answer the question lol). Yeah I know, it sounds weird, but every time he tries I panic and feel sick thinking about it. It's not that I'm worried about how I smell (I'm not and he has almost no sense of smell anyway) or anything. I just freak out anytime it even looks like he might be headed for that. So I'll trade ya.

• Members

Is that really a problem I should get help for? I thought it was a little unusual (after some discussions with my girlfriends) but I didn't think it was something serious. Just something I'd rather not try. I'm pretty open about other things and it's not that I won't do oral on him or that I don't like doing it. I just don't want it done to me. Is that really something I need professional help for?

Maybe panic wasn't the best word to use with describing it.

Well, if you've ever ever ever had oral sex done correctly, then you would LOVE for a man to go down on you. And, how can your man learn what you like orally, if you don't let him.

Now, that said, I'm sure that there are some women out there, like those few and far between men that don't like having a BJ, that don't like oral sex. IME I've found that for those people not liking oral sex at all,

As far as whittiboo's hubby goes. Well, if he can't give you a good reason as to WHY he won't, then, I wouldn't give in to his oral demands either. Turn about is fair play. And an "I dunno" isn't a reason, it's an excuse. From what you've told me about your husband, he sounds extremely selfish and arrogant. And it sounds like he couldn't give 2 cents as to what you're actually feeling, but only HIM. But that's just me. Sorry if that comes across harshly. I just get irritated at partners that get their rocks off, and can't care less about their so-called loved ones, and then "wonder" why they're upset or depressed all of the time.

If one wants to have a truly fulfilling sex life, it has to be a win-win situation. Meaning BOTH parties want to please each other, and are willing to try new things.

• Members

Tiger, I don't see it as a problem unless you do. There is no call for you to get help if you don't feel the need. If he is okay and you are both satisfied, fine. If it really gets to you what you could be missing, then talk to someone. My wife has sexual issues in some areas, she won't let me give her a facial, she just doesn't like the messy nature of it. Some people like somethings, others don't. You don't need to feel that there is anything wrong with you unless you are wanting to try it out and you need some form of therapy for it.

• Members

Well the only problem I can find with it is that he's told me that he actually likes doing it (he's more experienced than I am) so I feel a little bad when he offers I refuse. It doesn't really seem to bother him too much though... or at least it doesn't seem like it to me. Maybe I'll ask him about it to make sure it doesn't.

• Members

As far as whittiboo's hubby goes. Well, if he can't give you a good reason as to WHY he won't, then, I wouldn't give in to his oral demands either. Turn about is fair play. And an "I dunno" isn't a reason, it's an excuse. From what you've told me about your husband, he sounds extremely selfish and arrogant. And it sounds like he couldn't give 2 cents as to what you're actually feeling, but only HIM. But that's just me. Sorry if that comes across harshly. I just get irritated at partners that get their rocks off, and can't care less about their so-called loved ones, and then "wonder" why they're upset or depressed all of the time.

If one wants to have a truly fulfilling sex life, it has to be a win-win situation. Meaning BOTH parties want to please each other, and are willing to try new things.

I have never asked him why he won't, he just really never did. He has a few times in our relationship, but it wasn't very good for me, and I, really never having had it before, couldn't instruct him how to make it great.

I LOVE giving him a BJ, I wouldn't stop that for anything. ;)

He isn't arrogant or selfish, far from it, he's a very generous guy, just doesn't know what do to and I think he's intimidated by my past "experience" (which really wasn't experience at all). He told me last week that he didn't know what to do (just sex in general) and I told him, "then LEARN".

I will say, last night he did attempt to go down on me, again, it just wasn't great for me. Perhaps it's me that just doesn't like it?? But at least he tried. :)

• Members

I definately like the eating part, but, if he were the one working the vibrator, I could go for that too.