Official Community Forums Home

Pussy Word

telecom69

• Members

I like to talk dirty sometimes to my gf when getting into it. I mean I don't go crazy or anything, but my gf told me last night she doesn't like the pussy word and finds it degrading. We were just laying in bed (no sex) and she told me to feel her "crotch" to see how her hair is growing back since her wax weeks ago. I said "your pussy still feels nice to me". That is when she said "I hate that word'. A asked her why and she said it was degrading. Most know she is still coming out of her shell sexually, but I didn't know she felt that way. While making love I may say things anyone else would. "Your pussy is tight", "God your pussy is wet", etc. While having sex or after, she has never said anything to me about the word when I said it.

Should I quit saying it during sex? I'll just ask her. I always say romantic and other sensitive words to her also to mix it up.

Telecom

• Members

We all have those words that set us off, for me it is "cunt" I don't like it, it bugs me, I find it annoying. However, pussy is almost run of the mill nowadays. I would say DON'T stop saying it in bed - because you are not using it in a degrading way. You are saying it during hot lovemaking with your partner. What else are you going to say, "God your vagina is wet?" I don't think so.

I know your gf has issues, but I think with this one, she will just have to deal and understand that the word "pussy" is sort of the standard, sexy, erotic word for her crotch. If you were calling it her cunt, I would suggest you say pussy - I have no "go-to" words here.

Just keep doing what you are doing and try to get her adjusted to it. That is my advice anyway!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

I much prefer to have mine called a pussy. Like Mikayla, I can't stand words like cunt or slit, and vagina sounds too clinical. But at first I was shy about using words like that, and definitely shy about calling my fiancee's penis a dick. :) But after using the words more and more I got used to them and prefer them over other things. Maybe this is the case with her. You say she's still kinda shy about all things sexual, maybe she just needs time to get over that. If pussy continues to offend her maybe you should ask what she wants you to call it. And go with that. Although, crotch isn't very romantic or sexy if you ask me. :)

• Members

Or, if someone is uncomfortable, you can put the ball in their court. Explain how you feel, and in the future, try not to use it. That seems more sensative to me. Instead of saying "Your pussy is so wet" you can just say, You feel really tight, or you feel really wet, and forgo explaining exactly where you are getting the sensation; I am pretty sure she knows what you are talking about.

You can let her come around. Who knows, maybe she will appreciate your caring and decide that it's not so bad, or she might really appreciate you caring about her opinon and not doing something she doesn't like.

• Members

Have to agree with the others on this one....for me pussy is ok.....pretty much the standard but cunt on the other hand...thats a word that sets me off. I say ask her what she would like you to call it....just to see what she says if you dont like what she suggested then just go with what the last post said and say your so tight and you are so wet etc....sounds like the best way around it until she comes out of her shell even more. You are learning more and more about her each day and just keep doing what you are doing as in taking baby steps with her about sexual things.....it because of YOU and the way you treat her that she is coming out of her shell. She is very lucky to have such a understanding man.

Hrnychick

• Members
Have to agree with the others on this one....for me pussy is ok.....pretty much the standard but cunt on the other hand...thats a word that sets me off. I say ask her what she would like you to call it....just to see what she says if you dont like what she suggested then just go with what the last post said and say your so tight and you are so wet etc....sounds like the best way around it until she comes out of her shell even more. You are learning more and more about her each day and just keep doing what you are doing as in taking baby steps with her about sexual things.....it because of YOU and the way you treat her that she is coming out of her shell. She is very lucky to have such a understanding man.

Hrnychick

She told me this during some email exhcanges yesterday. This is positive.

Me:

I like to talk dirty sometimes to you and romantic at other times. There is an appropriate moment for each. I just don't know what your limits are on the dirty words.

Her:

Don't worry about my limits on dirty words. Go for it, ok? The more you talk, the chances are that I'll respond.

• Members

Sounds like she's like I was and just needs someone to help her get past herself. :) Help break her out of being so shy about all things sexual. That's great! Keep on doing what you're doing. You may want to clarify the whole pussy thing; however, and make sure that it doesn't seriously offend her, since she said how much she doesn't like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Like Mikayla, I hate the C word. I find it degrading. Everyone seems to have a word that they hate/find insulting or degrading it seems.

When I was younger, I dated this guy, and he also didn't like saying pussy, so he'd say "Kitty" instead. Tell her you like making her "Kitty Purr", and substitute "Kitty" instead of pussy. Maybe she'd like that instead?

• Members

HI, I agree with the other post on that aweful C word. That is about the only word that can get my goat. Now with that out the way. I am curious if you have talk to her yet on the pussy word, Tyger has a great point. My hubby when he is flirting around will say babe is your kitty feeling lonely. I will admit though my husband when we are having wild sex, or talking nasty will say hun your pussy is so hot.

Also it is great that she is starting to open up to you. I think I would double check though on that whole pussy word and make sure it doesnt seriously offend her.

Keep us posted.

• Members
HI, I agree with the other post on that aweful C word. That is about the only word that can get my goat. Now with that out the way. I am curious if you have talk to her yet on the pussy word, Tyger has a great point. My hubby when he is flirting around will say babe is your kitty feeling lonely. I will admit though my husband when we are having wild sex, or talking nasty will say hun your pussy is so hot.

Also it is great that she is starting to open up to you. I think I would double check though on that whole pussy word and make sure it doesnt seriously offend her.

Keep us posted.

We did talk about it a little bit. I told her pussy is pretty much the standard word in bedroom and I only use it because she gets me excited, and never mean to offend her, but its used all the time. I did say that I didn't like to say cunt and she agreed that she really didn't want to hear that word, so now I don't think pussy is such a bad term as she thought it was.

• Members

:) Glad to hear Telecom. I agree most women when the C word is brought up relize that the pussy word sure does sound alot better and not that bad. I am glad to hear that everything is working out.

• Members

I feel that if she has a problem with the word you should respect her and try something different. Try making up a hot and sexy word for it together just for the two of you. Just because everyone else is ok with it does not mean she has to be.

• Members

(Answer from another guy) Frankly speaking, I hate the words (the "C" word), crotch, snatch, vagina, pink taco or any other degrading description of what really is a piece of art. To me the word pussy is perfect. My wife refers to her own CROTCH as a pussy. The conotation is that of a kitten, and I feel it works well. On the other hand a guy can be a prick or a dick once in a while whenever he is out of line and certainly if he uses the (C word). A woman rarely refers to her boyfriend or husband as a cock, but it's really ok if she say's..."honey, you have a wonderful cock" !!! Food for thought..... oh yummy !!!!

Juz

• Members

Totally agree pussy is fine because what else would you call it ...vagina isnt sexy and cunt is a horrible word, mainly because its used as abusive slang by people in so called every day situations but ive never heard pussy in a degrading manner other than the sort of 'you coward' way which doesnt bother me half as much because its not as strong. Suggest to her what she would find sexy? I have to say personally 'crotch' wouldnt do it for me..

• Members

I really like the word 'kitty'. I think that's really cute. Although, to me, pussy sounds hotter.

• Members
I like to talk dirty sometimes to my gf when getting into it. I mean I don't go crazy or anything, but my gf told me last night she doesn't like the pussy word and finds it degrading. We were just laying in bed (no sex) and she told me to feel her "crotch" to see how her hair is growing back since her wax weeks ago. I said "your pussy still feels nice to me". That is when she said "I hate that word'. A asked her why and she said it was degrading. Most know she is still coming out of her shell sexually, but I didn't know she felt that way. While making love I may say things anyone else would. "Your pussy is tight", "God your pussy is wet", etc. While having sex or after, she has never said anything to me about the word when I said it.

Should I quit saying it during sex? I'll just ask her. I always say romantic and other sensitive words to her also to mix it up.

Telecom

I DON'T LIKE ALOT OF WORDS INCLUDING PUSSY, BUT IN SOME SEXUAL SITUATIONS I FIND IT KIND OF NECCESARY. :rolleyes: I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY :wacko: , BUT I'M ONLY BEING HONEST.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Telecom

I wish my husband would do that! He is the uncomfortable one. I love that word in the bedroom. I asked him to talk dirty and he said "Your breasts are so firm and nice." Oh well, he tried. Kitty is a good one. Maybe I can get him to say that. Good luck to you, she'll change as she gets older.

• Members

I agree, pussy is a great go to word and can be used any time...Kitty is cute...but sometimes when used it just makes me laugh. cunt and twat..grrrrrrr..thoes get me going. very rude and insulting its like refering to me as a slut or something. Just hate thoes words. Some times I will ask hubby if he want to take a ride in my tunnle of love..lol.

• Members

I think calling it a pussy is a good term because like a kitty when you groom it with your tongue it something starts to PURRRR and i love to make my woman PURRRRR for along time specialy the hairless kitty as for the cunt word nah nope nadda thats degrading to any woman in or out of the bedroom kitty is good so is your hot love tunnel but yeah talk it over with her ask her what she`d like it called ? she might even give it a name so the two of you can speak about it out in the open while others are around ( a cuation if you have kids) so its all up to her and you good luck and good eatting and such ,,,,,, PUUUURRRRRRRR manmtn50

• Members

I do not like the word snatch either, very nasty. I was also thinking what do guys think about the terms women have for their penises? like dick, cock, peter ..my 12 year old nephew calls it his stiffy jiffy..lmao! I could go on about all the names for guys. what is your favorite? I personally like cock but use dick a lot too.