Official Community Forums Home

Fantasies You Do Not Want To Come True?

CGEM

• Members

Dear All,

The title pretty much says what I mean. Sometimes the point with a fantasy is that it remains a fantasy. What do you say?

For me, having a group session with my gf is such a fantasy. Some bdsm fall into this category as well.

Best wishes

I doubt our relationship could handle it on either side, but it'd be interesting to see how my DH is with another woman....

• Like 1

• Members

Well since I have had a 3some before in the past. I also know my husband would love one now I honestly can say this is not a fantasy I want to come true with him, unless of course you are talking one of those awesome realistic expensive blow up dolls :lol: . Another fantasy is two be with two men at the same time, one of course being my husband, have been there before to in the past but would not want it to come true now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I love to think about me and 2 other men...so hot, or even me and another woman...but would not want it to happen. I also think it would be hot to do it in front of a lot of people, but agian..not for real...just something to think about with my toys!

• Members

Yeah, see my thread "My Wife, Mmm..." in this section - I love thinking about her with another man while I watch, helpless from a hiding spot. I would NEVER want this to happen as it would kill the whole trust thing, but I just love the thought of her tormenting me like that!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Most of my fantasies are ones that I don't want to come true. I role play them with my boyfriend, but, I don't want them to be real - especially the rape fantasies. :unsure:

A have a lot of fantasies, too, that just plain don't involve me. So... if they come true, uh, I won't be there. (Does that make sense?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

threesomes.... mfm.... my love being one, of course. But I think that would put a MAJOR strain on our relationship.

I REALLY want to try out some BDSM.... soft stuff for now.... but idk how well he would take it.... he's just warming up to using toys on me... but.... idk, time will tell. =D

• Members

A threesome where the other girl is not bi and I watch my lover pleasure her standing by myself in the corner, sex in front of a lot of people, and rape (although I do fantasize about being "taken against my will"....a sex thing instead of violence thing.

• Members

That MMF threesome is a big turn on for me (thinking of being with a woman does absolutely nothing for me...even though I know that's supposed to be every guy's major dream. Sorry!) But if I was ever "inspired" enough to try the FFM thing, I don't think I would want to do it with a serious love interest (hubby or bf). I'm pretty sure I'm just a little too possessive to move on past the insecurities and questions I would later replay in my head. Would have to be just a hot sexual encounter with no strings attached for me.

• Members

Only the nonconsensual ones, everything else is fair game in my mind.

• Members

I guess I wouldn't want any of mine to come true because then they wouldn't be fantasies. Nothing in real life is like what plays out in your head, I think it just sets the stage for disappointment. But man they sure are fun to think about :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

One fantasy that I have with my wife that I wouldn't want to see come true as it would be too degrading, would to be watching her have a huge (willing) gangbang. The thought of her being penetrated over and over, with cocks in each hand, making love and oral to them, man after man as I watch the expression on her face as she repeatedly climaxes just drives me nuts.

She's a good woman who loves me, and I would never ask her to do such a thing (we have talked fantasies before) but it still excites me.

Philip

• Members
That MMF threesome is a big turn on for me (thinking of being with a woman does absolutely nothing for me...even though I know that's supposed to be every guy's major dream. Sorry!) But if I was ever "inspired" enough to try the FFM thing, I don't think I would want to do it with a serious love interest (hubby or bf). I'm pretty sure I'm just a little too possessive to move on past the insecurities and questions I would later replay in my head. Would have to be just a hot sexual encounter with no strings attached for me.

Wow, okay see some days I wondered if I was the only one. I don't share well and I definitely don't play well with others. (i'm a middle child can you tell?) But i gotta say the idea of being with another woman while my SO watches is a huge turn on, but never gonna be a reality, it'd end in a really messy cat fight.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

How about the one about being tied up and taken over and over by 2 (or 3) guys at the same time who's only goal is to see how many times and ways they can get you off? Can get you really hot in a play session, but with all of these kinds of fantasies I can't even begin to imagine how awkward and maybe even degrading it would feel after you were done and the heat had cooled for everyone. How to exit gracefully after that? Guess you'd have to have a major good sense of humor and laugh it off without feeling "ashamed". That's were it shows it's best kept a fantasy!

• Members
tall dark and handsome with large pulsating members...mmmmmmmmmm

I believe I answered this incorrectly before....

The one thing I would never ever, ever want to come true is having someone else join us. I to think some fantasies should remain just that, a fantasy.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I guess the biggest one would be my vampire fantasies. I love the idea of vampires, sexy, mysterious, mischeivious, and totally dangerous. But, I'd be totally turned off if anything like that actually happened. The biting would hurt too much, the danger would be too scary.

Of course, there's lots of 'little' fantasies that I'd never want to happen. Y'know, the ones where you see a guy or girl and wonder what they'd be like in bed. Or maybe what your best friend is like naked. Or how hot it would be to have a threesome. Like it was already said before, most of these fantasies would ruin the trust between me and my hubby. Besides, they wouldn't be nearly as exiting as what I come up with in my head. ;)

• Members
OMG I could write several books. But I've written too much lately. Y'all probably had enough of me!

No, keep talking, DADT. We love it, and never get to much!

• Members
I wouls definitely read those books DADT!
No, keep talking, DADT. We love it, and never get to much!

Shelly & Nilla-B, are you sure? I'm not always a gentleman in my fantasies.

• Members
Shelly & Nilla-B, are you sure? I'm not always a gentleman in my fantasies.

Keep talking, we can take it!!

Or do you want us to beg, cuz we will if you make us!! :D

• Review Team

Keep talking, we can take it!!

Or do you want us to beg, cuz we will if you make us!! :D

Did I hear someone say "beg"? Now my attention as been piqued. Do tell DADT, and after making us horny women beg, it better be good! ;)

I am not sure that I really have any fantasies that I would not be willing to play out. Either my fantasies aren't that "bad" ... or I not a very "good" girl! <hmmm, wonders which it could be..> B)