Official Community Forums Home

The Sexiest Profession....

Mikayla1

• Members

Hey Guys and Gals - I have a new, fun, question for you to ponder.....

What PROFESSION is the sexiest and WHY! I was sitting in my husband's doctor's office when he had his vasectomy and I heard this woman talking to her friend on the phone about how 'Dr. 'X' could do her anytime.' When I saw the doctor in person I thought, well he is OK looking, but not exactly 'hot.'

So this begs the question, did she think he was MORE appealing because he is a DOCTOR?

You know all those moms out there saying, "bring home a nice doctor or lawyer" - do they care that the guy is not very attractive as long as he makes 6 figures? Then there are those women who would bed any fireman, anywhere, anytime just to say they did a 'FIREMAN!' Is there something to this theory.

Help me out guys and gals....is there a profession that you think is ultra hot? Even if the guy or gal is not that good looking, does the fact that they are a STRIPPER make them more appealing?

I want MALE and FEMALE opinions here....let's talk!

• Members

I'm not sure I would be the one to say firemen because my father-in-law is one!!

All I can come up with is how sexy I thought my husband looked when he came home each day, all sweaty and dirt stained when he was in landscaping! He did this when we first got together, and he was the most toned then when he did this. I do miss seeing him come home that way, but I do not miss washing those clothes!!

I think that for a lot of women it must be either the money, the muscle, or the danger that is attractive... It will be interesting to see the men's responses!

• Members

I tend to find something about most waitresses that I can say "Hmmm, nice" over. The good ones have a smiling, friendly, personable attitude and that in itself is attractive. The great ones are also politely forward and engaging which is also a very nice attribute that makes the whole package click. Unfortunately after posting this here, Valntyn will know the real reason we eat out as often as we do. :D

Thurisas.

LMAO Thur!! You are SOOOO busted!

Let's see, I have a few:

Firemen

Cowboys

Bartenders

Cops

I love smart men, men in uniforms, and fun-loving men. I guess it would have to depend on the man too. I mean, in each of mine, there are some ewwwwwwwww's out there too.

• Members

Cowboys totally rock but I must admit I like a man in a suit who smells good. Believe it or not the first ones who come to mind are investment bankers.

Vix

Strap me to the couch baby!! :P

• Members

Landscapers for sure. Hollywood's right; toned, dirty and tan. yum ;)

I love the way Racers look too be it bikes, cars, etc. Gotta be one of the sexiest onesie outfits ever! Guess thats my danger element ;)

• Members

I don't know if there's a specific job that makes someone hot, but I'll tell what is a major turn-OFF....Guys who put forth that obvious "I'm such a successfull stud I can do anything with a hole" attitude. I've know car/business salesmen, and your "white collar business men" types who may be fine looking, but that calculating, conceited personality will never win out over a guy who is real and down to earth.

• Members

Howard, Pappy, MikeD, Valyntn, Brandyfan, IHA (YOUR answer), Whiskey....I need MORE answers please....

• Members

I've been thinking over this question ever since you posted it, but I'm seriously lacking in an answer!! :rolleyes:

Doctors...? No. Lawyers...? No. Indian Chiefs...? Hmm...! :wub:;) *laugh* No idea...

Even if the guy or gal is not that good looking, does the fact that they are a STRIPPER make them more appealing?

I think your above question answers my pause, though. If someone's not appealing to me -- doesn't mean they have to be gorgeous, but if they don't have that 'something' that makes me turn my head in the first place -- then it doesn't matter if they're earning six figures or unemployment.

Sorry!

(BTW, Val's always been an "over-thinker" LMAO) :P;):lol::rolleyes:

• Members
(BTW, Val's always been an "over-thinker" LMAO) :P;):lol::rolleyes:

That is always a head-turner in my book. Although it is rare and hard to see.

• Members
Howard, Pappy, MikeD, Valyntn, Brandyfan, IHA (YOUR answer), Whiskey....I need MORE answers please....

NOT I SAYS THE FROG!!!!! Can't say I'd be turned on or off just by a person's profession.

• Members

OK OK OK.

Ya got me, I used to think that some and i do mean SOME truck drivers were cute when I lived in the city.

However.... since I have moved to the country, I am seriously rethinking that, we have some livestock drivers that are just yummy.

Of course, I also see cowboys and cowgirls that get me stirred up, especially when they are outside.

Honestly, I think it is because they are outside, and physically active, and I know they are not afraid of hard work and effort.

I myself prefer people who are not afraid of a little effort.

Don't get me wrong, I mean there will always be some hottie in a uniform that smells fantastic, but for me, if it just based on pysical attraction,

I'm gonna go for a cowboy, with them tight jeans and strong arms, oh man.

• Members

Race car drivers but I am biased since I am a racing fan and have my fav guys that drive.

Also there is something about a guy in a suit, shirt and tie. Okay maybe it's just my guy dressed in them since I just tried to think of another guy I have thought was hot and no one came to mind. :lol:

• Members

I think lawyers are sexy because 1) they can tell you what to do in a NASTY way and mean it lol and 2) because I plan on being a lawyer and anything I'm in is sexy ROFL!

I love computer programmers....I'm a comp geek. I think "dorks" are hot. They can search my hard-drive anytime.

• Members

Aw, come on Mike. You know it's the profession that makes the person hot! I mean, I don't think plumbers are sexy, even if there cracks are hangin' out. But a Chip N Dale dancer is very sexy!!

And to GGG, there's nothin' wrong with the cowgirl thing. Cowboy's are sexy too!! I'm with you on that one.

You need more answers Mikayla?! Ok um.....*thinking*.....ah, I got nothin'. Alls I can think of is Chip N Dale dancer. Sorry.

• Members

Darnnnn someone said race car drivers lol.

Definitely a man in the fast lane eh? I'll take a ride in their cars any day. :)

I work for a dentist office. and let me just say, the doctor. is HOT. Nothing is sexier than a doctor putting you into that chair and having his way. or his office.

Gasp, maybe I'm off but that does it for me. :)

any sort of doctor, but dental for some reason is my turn on. and is mighty sexy

• Members

I never found dentists or doctors to be sexy....I wonder why that is?

I've always like the dentist chair but that was strictly fun.

• Members

I guess when you work for a hot doctor, who constantly is working close by you. lol it's a turn on. Plus, I help assist him too, and he gives a lot of orders lol. I dunno, he's just oh so hot.

• Members

I guess when you work for a hot doctor, who constantly is working close by you. lol it's a turn on. Plus, I help assist him too, and he gives a lot of orders lol. I dunno, he's just oh so hot.

• Members

Anything that takes more of a caring touch... doctors (if they have a good bedside manner *wink wink, nudge nudge*), sensitive artists/writers, someone who works with animals... If my dating track record is anything to go by, I like people who work in pet stores. However, that may just be because I work in an aquarium shop and tend to meet people through work, haha. That has more to do with it being a hobby than a job though, I think anyone who likes animals has to have a good heart, and if you're in a live animal hobby like fishkeeping or reptiles, you've also got to spend a lot of time learning what your pet needs and be dedicated to its care. I don't know if you'd necessarily consider it a job or not, but I also have a big thing for fathers. Which is unfortunate, because I hate kids.

However, for a something a little different, female police officers... mmmm.

• Members
And to GGG, there's nothin' wrong with the cowgirl thing. Cowboy's are sexy too!! I'm with you on that one.

I'm not turned on by cow girls, it's female farmers.

Same thing in my eyes GGG!

And poontang, ROFL, of course prostitutes!! I think Mikayla means professions that don't require sexual acts!!

• Members

Sorry, I thought it was there for sexual purposes (he does have his tongue sticking out). My bad.