Official Community Forums Home

Hair

Twist

• Members

My fairly new partner is a lot hairier than I'm used to, and when giving oral sex we all know that stray hairs can get about. I really want to do a full on blow job for him including taking his balls into my mouth, but the hair is taking some getting used to.

Anybody else had this problem, and do you get used to it?

• Members

If this is causing a problem for you it is your responsibilty to let him or her know about it. Ask your partner to at least trim it up. It's is a small sacrifice, if you could call it that, with a better gain in his/her favor. The worst they could say is no!

• Review Team

It's personal preference. It doesn't really bother me much, though my SO did ask me if I would be willing to "clip a little closer" a while back. I appreciate him asking, since I know that means he will let me know what he likes and dislikes. Besides, flossing with stray hairs is no good for either person involved. I mean, unless you're into that kind of thing...

• Members

When I met my husband he was hairy. After sometime togeather we talked. He shaves now and I love it. Try talking to him and letting him know, communication is a great tool. Let him know how much you want to give him a blowjob and suck in his balls to, and that it would be easier for you to do it if he was neatly trimmed or shaved, Offer to do it for him. Nothing wrong with a little playing and trimming. :rolleyes:

• Members

Ask him if he wants to pay the dental bill for a haircut. He'll get the picture!

• Members
Ask him if he wants to pay the dental bill for a haircut. He'll get the picture!

LMAO! Pappy you're a trip. lol. I am with Nymph on this. Don't be afraid to let him know what you like and don't like.

• Members

My boy trims a bit for me because of one not-so-funny instance that my poor depth perception perceived his hair being farther away than it was. I got hair up the nose and in the eyes.... we had a GREAT laugh after, but it wasn't too pleasant!

I trim for him too. He is still getting used to going down on me, but he is MUCH more willing when I trim.

We talked about it. Communication is key everywhere in a relationship, particularly in bed!

• Members

Thanks for all of the replies, and it is definitely something I'll bring up when we've been together a bit longer.

It is trimmed but probably just not as much as I'm used to.

• Members

Trust me, once he discovers how much better it feels for him to have the hair gone, as well as the things you will do for him after he does it, he will probably keep it cut from then on!

My hubby's best friend told him to do it years ago, but he wasn't convinced. After we talked about it, he finally decided to try it out. Point of the story: he's been bald ever since! ;):P

Good luck!!

• Members

yeah, my boyfriend is rather hairy, too. I've avoided going down on him so far because I'm not ready to face the 'red forest of death' as he calls it. :lol: We've talked about trimming and stuff, but it hasn't happened yet, lol.

• Members

Trimming is certainly the best option but some guys are a bit funny about it.

Alternative is to get some yummy lube and slick the hair down and out of the way...

• Members

You can try to have some fun and trim him together. Afterwards, you can show your enthusiasm for a nicely shaved area, by driving him crazy with an out of this World BJ! :D

• Members

I'm not sure we've been together long enough for him to let me at him with any kind of sharp/cerrated instrument lol.

• Members

I bought my gf a personal trimmer at our local adult shop for about $20. It works on me just as well with no nicks or cuts at all and gets a lot closer than I thought it would. Scissors may help to thin the herd first but isn't neccessary. It will go through thick hair also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
ask him if he would mind shaving you lather up and see

then tell him eveyone gets a trim believe it's hot

I agree. Having him shave you might be a turn on for him, then you can return the favor, although it seems like it would be easier without an erection??

• Members

My husband is very hairy, I :wub: chest hair and all, but he keeps his pubic area very trimmed. Shaved? I suppose if he wanted to, but it's not necessary for me. I am fully shaved and will NEVER go back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
My fairly new partner is a lot hairier than I'm used to, and when giving oral sex we all know that stray hairs can get about. I really want to do a full on blow job for him including taking his balls into my mouth, but the hair is taking some getting used to.

Anybody else had this problem, and do you get used to it?

I love to play with his penis[every where] and sometimes I would get a hair and it would hurt him.I trimmed his pubes very short and that became a hassel,so now I shave him and he loves the smooth look as I do.We are both smooth now from top to bottom.He loves it when I lick under his balls and touch his smooth g-spot.He says it is much more enjoyable without the hair.He loves licking my smooth pussy,espically after I have cum and I love licking up any cum off his shaved cock and balls that I missed swallowing.Surprise him with a free shave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I love to play with his penis[every where] and sometimes I would get a hair and it would hurt him.I trimmed his pubes very short and that became a hassel,so now I shave him and he loves the smooth look as I do.We are both smooth now from top to bottom.He loves it when I lick under his balls and touch his smooth g-spot.He says it is much more enjoyable without the hair.He loves licking my smooth pussy,espically after I have cum and I love licking up any cum off his shaved cock and balls that I missed swallowing.Surprise him with a free shave.

Thank god my hubby shaves.

• Members
I'm not sure we've been together long enough for him to let me at him with any kind of sharp/cerrated instrument lol.

Generall I have learned that if i guy thinks he's going to get head(or in this case more often) he'll do almost anything. And the idea of you shaving him and the blowing, will usually overwhelm him. Make a whole deal out of it, nice warm wash cloth (to soften up the hairs)soothing after-shave gel, small scissors (anything too big might be scary) etc etc etc. Then after you clean up all the freshly demolished hairs (another great use for that wash cloth) go to town!

• Members
I agree. Having him shave you might be a turn on for him, then you can return the favor, although it seems like it would be easier without an erection??

I think that its a lot easier to shave with an erection. It is easier to shave tight skin than loose skin. There is lots of great info here on TT. It helped me a lot. There are sooooo many benefits, better sensations, better view, less smell, its cleaner, and things look bigger when they are not hiding behind a large bush. :D give it a shot, if its not for him then just let it grow back.

Bugs

• Members

I'm not sure I'd ask him to shave it all off if he doesn't want to, I know the problems I have with removing hair down there, there is nothing that does not irritate my skin. But I'll be approaching him about trimming a bit more.

It's not something that is stopping me giving him a blow job, I love doing it anyway, it's just putting me off using my mouth to stimulate his balls. Saying that I should try it first it may not be that bad, but I don't want to be put off for life by the texture (I'm like that with some food).