Official Community Forums Home

Unusual Ways To Masturbate

Mikayla1

• Members

When I was younger I would stick a small round lotion bottle up and then wrap my legs around my sheets and and hump my sheets while the bottle was up there. Needless to say it worked and I was young to. :P

• Members

When I was young, and I mean verrry young, I discovered the joys of my pillow. That, and I also would grind up aganist the mattress. For some reason, the mattress would always make me cum in 30 seconds or less :D

Just curious though, how old were most of you when you began masturbating? Did a friend or sibling teach you? Or were you just exploring your body and realized hey... that kinda feels good!

I'm not sure how "normal" this is, but I can remember masturbating at a very young age, probably around the 3rd or 4th grade. I pretty much would grind up aganist my mattress up until my teens where I realized I could use my fingers to get the same result! To this day though, I have faster and more intense orgasms grinding up aganist the bed. (Well, in terms of masturbation anyways!)

• Members

Summer of fifth grade and my girl friend Kim and I were experimenting with Pepsi bottles.

I was 16 or 17 when I learned how to Masturbate. My close friend I lovingly (long for) call BIG DICK ROB, came over to my apt. BDR was my FUCK BUDDY. SIGHHHH!!! One thing led to another. Standing in my livingroom passionately kissing, he put his hand down my shorts and started stimulating my clit. BDR said that I would have an O and to relax. Yeah, Right! Well, with some more rubbing and kissing and grinding into his hand, POW! Took my breath away. So, from then on it was my personal duty to PERFECT this TECHNIQUE.....I couldn't do it enough.

UNUSUAL PLACE... JC Penney dressing room. I couldn't resist. Standing there in front of the tri mirrors, the rush of knowing what was to cum and the excitement of "what if I got caught" led to one intense O.

THE MOST UNUSUAL ITEM...Arby's, Taco-Bell or McDonalds had a Looney tune character mug PROMO. My favorite was Wily E Coyote. He had this LONG snout that extended about five to six inches. It was a rubber/plastic stiff/hollow thing. I always bought two; one for me and one for my husband. We had split and once while at his apartment we were masturbating each other and I got so horney I took Wily E Coyote off his shelf, cleaned it and shoved it up my ass and proceeded to fuck my ass so hard and fast I came instantly. The look on my husband's face was priceless. He couldn't believe he hadn't thought of it first!

That's my story and I'm "sticking" to IT!!!!

Enjoy life,

Megasplasher ;)

• Members

Well as embarrassing as it is I guess other than rubbing my first experience was with my dog at about 13. She slept with me everynight and one paticular night she started to lick my pussy. At first I was appalled and told her to stop but then it was like wow that was awesome. I also enjoy the shower head especcially the pulse setting. The jets in a jacuzzi are unbeliviably pleasant. I once read to use a soft brissle toothbrush on my clit with lubricant. It did a good job but it was a bitch when I had to pee cuz it stung like hell. Never tried that again!!!

Oh I forgot. The most unusual place would be the tanning bed. I was getting bored so I found away to pass the time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
<_< Awwww, the tanning bed.... Fond memories. I used to tan frequently and it seemed the two went hand in hand :P !

hi i hope it not to late to posted here but, when i was 14 i used the my deorderant (ban) to masturbate

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was very young when I became curious of my body. I think possibly 4 or 5 years old...is that odd. And I used to dry hump just about everything in my room, stuffed animals, wadded up clothes, I'd even put my brothers baseballs under a pillow and grind away. But then I discovered my grandfathers neck/back massager. And that was it for me. I never turned back!! lmao

Having worked in a tanning salon..... THANKS!!!! however im not innovent of that myself! I was about 12 & it was running water in the tub a neighbor girl told me about, and when in a pinch I know it'll still work

• Members

Tanning beds are the hot spot for a quick fix.

I like masturbated while the guy in the next apartment bangs his wife, I can hear their headboard banging againt the wall, I like to see how many times I can cumm before they finish.

I love to masturbate in the swimming pool with the water hose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
What are some of the most unusual or unorthodox ways you remember masturbating when you were

younger? Do you still use these methods occassionally, or have the sex toys and men / women taken

over?

Ok, never thought I'd ever tell this to anyone but.......... my electric toothbrush! between the movement of the brush and vibration, it got me off in no time! And I wasn't that young when I discovered it.

I recently read about a group of people who were studied, and they could orgasm from NO MANUAL STIMULATION. They could fantasize enough to bring them selves to orgasm. Has anyone on here experienced that?

DAMN, I WISH!!!!!!!!

• Members

Before i even knew what masturbation was (i'm talkin preschool days), i would sit on the carpet with my legs bent and resting on the floor on either side of me while i rubbed my crotch away to "that good feeling".

I did that for years until i discovered i could get the same effect from humping stuffed animals and pillows.

Between then and my early teens i would lay on my stomach and rub my hand on my crotch. I later moved onto using my fingers, and finally discovered new uses for various hairbrush handles, produce, and anything else i could think of.... my, i was a horny child.

These days, (when I don't have access to my boyfriend) i use my 4 1/2 inch vibrator (small but mighy), or of course my trusty hand.

• 1 year later...
Guest eminatic

geeze i feel like such a late bloomer now :(

i didnt even THINK about masturbating until i turned 19! (i just turned 20 in february) and it was AFTER i lost my virginity. my bf bought me a toy after almost a year of sex and no orgasm for me. he used the toy on me and it gave me my first orgasm. it just never occurred to me as something girls can do...

and even today i still cant bring myself to touch it with my bare hands :blink:

• Members

Back end of a sharpie marker, a zucchini (with a lot of vaseline and the help of my then girlfriend) mostly I just stuck to the good old hand method, I had A LOT of trouble coming that way though, oh! And the handle of a powder brush (I still use that brush *laugh*) I also had sex some pretty wild places:

A theatrical dressing room that wasn't mine (I was a wardrobe steward)

Back row of a movie theater (With my parents seven rows up, which was more than a little nerve wracking

Outside broad daylight

A million times in my highschool bathroom (As stated I was BAAAAAD)

my family's dining room table.

• Members

I think I was in the third grade when the little black girl that sat beside me used to reach over and rub my dick all the time. I didn't really discover self satisfaction until a few years later. A friend and I were fishing when he started talking abou it so I decided to try it. When I got home I found the Agree shampoo bottle that had a wide top and I would just stick my dick in and use the bottle to masturbate with. The shower also works with the head removed. Stacking the pillows and fucking between them is less satisfactory. Moms bf had a daughter that loved to jack off me and my brother and has even done both of us at once. Socks are a great tool and easy to clean up afterwards.

• Members

I STARTED MASTURBATING WHEN I WAS AROUND 13. I USED A CERTIAN KIND IF PILLOW THAT I COULD ROLL UP AND SORT OF LAY ON TOP OF AND THEN STICK MY HARD COCK IN THE END AND THRUST MY HIPS TILL I CAME. ALSO DID A LOT OF DRY HUMPING FLAT ON THE BED. AND ALSO LUBED UP MY COCK AND WOULD DO A HAND JOB WHICH IS THE METHOD THAT I STILL USE TILL THIS DAY AND I AM 37 AND MARRIED FOR 15 YEARS WITH A HIGH SEX DRIVE AND WIFE DOES NOT HAVE A HIGH SEX DRIVE( I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER MASTUBATE BUT SHE WILL NOT, SHE SAYS SHE HAS ME TO DO THAT FOR HER.) . I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO GIVE AND RECEIVE ORAL SOMETIME.

• Members

I started when I was fairly young too, around 6 or so, but I didn't know that's what I was doing. I just used to rub against my sheets. During my pre-teen years, I found my hands. ;)

• 11 years later...
  • Members

I can get myself off with just about anything, and there are always new discoveries to be made. Just last week I was driving through town when the chest strap of my seatbelt slid across my right nipple. Happens all the time, right? But this time for some lucky reason it really got my attention, sending that familiar ping to my clit as though a violin string had been plucked.

Intrigued, I grabbed the belt with my right hand and dragged the edge across my hardening nipple again and again, delighting in the wonderful sensations that were beginning to make my pussy moisten. At the next red light, I continued to tease my right nipple with the belt, increasing the pressure and making the hard little knob spring out on side of the belt edge, then the other. My left hand took the opportunity to lavish attention on my left nipple, flicking it to full length with my fingernail as I shifted in my seat, my now-swollen cunt lips compressing my clit, my jeans now wet through. The light turned green and I reluctantly returned my left hand to the task of operating the steering wheel while my right continued to stimulate my excitement. By now, I really wanted to cum; no, I seriously, eye-crossingly, needed to cum.

Frustrated with myself for getting into this near-desperate situation with no apparent means of relief but unwilling to just knock it off and settled down, I tried to figure out a nearby spot for release. I was so very wet, nearly dancing in my seat with all my squirming! But where was I to go to finish in the middle of a bright, sunny afternoon while driving along busy city streets? Fortunately, fate intervened and I had to stop at a train crossing for a long freight train that had just started across the tracks. I quickly unbuttoned my jeans and slid my left hand down to my throbbing cunt to give my clit a squeeze and slide a finger into my wet hole, the oh-my-god sensation making my pelvis buck. My left forearm hit the steering wheel and an idea entered my fevered mind. I withdrew my now slippery hand, tugged my jeans down a smidge, snapped off my seatbelt, and lowered the steering wheel in one frantic movement. Raising my hips a bit, I could now rub my begging clit against the hard plastic of the wheel, my juices making it slick. Two strokes, three, four, then my orgasm exploded through my body, my pulsating clit banging hard against the wheel, making me cry out with nearly unbearable pleasure as I came. As my ragged breath returned to normal it occurred to me that it would have been quite a show had another vehicle pulled up next to mine...maybe next time!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...
  • Members

When I was young I used a variety of objects. Cucumbers, carrots, the shower head. I also used to use the tub faucet. I could cum quick using that. As I got older I also used the jets in my pool. Such great orgasms.🌞😁

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/19/2019 at 4:47 PM, Luv2Show said:

I can get myself off with just about anything, and there are always new discoveries to be made. Just last week I was driving through town when the chest strap of my seatbelt slid across my right nipple. Happens all the time, right? But this time for some lucky reason it really got my attention, sending that familiar ping to my clit as though a violin string had been plucked.

Intrigued, I grabbed the belt with my right hand and dragged the edge across my hardening nipple again and again, delighting in the wonderful sensations that were beginning to make my pussy moisten. At the next red light, I continued to tease my right nipple with the belt, increasing the pressure and making the hard little knob spring out on side of the belt edge, then the other. My left hand took the opportunity to lavish attention on my left nipple, flicking it to full length with my fingernail as I shifted in my seat, my now-swollen cunt lips compressing my clit, my jeans now wet through. The light turned green and I reluctantly returned my left hand to the task of operating the steering wheel while my right continued to stimulate my excitement. By now, I really wanted to cum; no, I seriously, eye-crossingly, needed to cum.

Frustrated with myself for getting into this near-desperate situation with no apparent means of relief but unwilling to just knock it off and settled down, I tried to figure out a nearby spot for release. I was so very wet, nearly dancing in my seat with all my squirming! But where was I to go to finish in the middle of a bright, sunny afternoon while driving along busy city streets? Fortunately, fate intervened and I had to stop at a train crossing for a long freight train that had just started across the tracks. I quickly unbuttoned my jeans and slid my left hand down to my throbbing cunt to give my clit a squeeze and slide a finger into my wet hole, the oh-my-god sensation making my pelvis buck. My left forearm hit the steering wheel and an idea entered my fevered mind. I withdrew my now slippery hand, tugged my jeans down a smidge, snapped off my seatbelt, and lowered the steering wheel in one frantic movement. Raising my hips a bit, I could now rub my begging clit against the hard plastic of the wheel, my juices making it slick. Two strokes, three, four, then my orgasm exploded through my body, my pulsating clit banging hard against the wheel, making me cry out with nearly unbearable pleasure as I came. As my ragged breath returned to normal it occurred to me that it would have been quite a show had another vehicle pulled up next to mine...maybe next time!

This is VERY HOT! Making me hard as I read it again.

• Members
4 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

When I was young I used a variety of objects. Cucumbers, carrots, the shower head. I also used to use the tub faucet. I could cum quick using that. As I got older I also used the jets in my pool. Such great orgasms.🌞😁

With all those vegetables you could be a salad shooter. What no corn on the cob or kielbasa? If you like my meatballs you'll love my sausage.

• Haha 1

• Members
31 minutes ago, Susan James said:

With all those vegetables you could be a salad shooter. What no corn on the cob or kielbasa? If you like my meatballs you'll love my sausage.

Actually I think I might have tried a sausage or a hot dog lol… I started masturbating at an early age, but I don’t remember how old I was. I used to masturbate with a Japanese girl who lived in the neighborhood. We did it outside . She was under one blanket and I was under a separate blanket. Her name was Lorinda.🌞😁

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Actually I think I might have tried a sausage or a hot dog lol… I started masturbating at an early age, but I don’t remember how old I was. I used to masturbate with a Japanese girl who lived in the neighborhood. We did it outside . She was under one blanket and I was under a separate blanket. Her name was Lorinda.🌞😁

Should have slipped inside a sleeping bag. Might even slip something inside Lorinda like a finger or a tongue.