Official Community Forums Home

Kissing After Oral?

• Review Team

Nope, no problems here either. There's little that's more erotic than sharing each other completely, at least to me.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Not a problem with it at all here. Then again I don't recall every even giving it a second thought. We share so much already so why not.

• Members
Not a problem with it at all here. Then again I don't recall every even giving it a second thought. We share so much already so why not.

Me either, no problem, although sometimes he does have to wipe his face first :)

• Members

We kiss, after giving and receiving, not a big deal at all.

• Like 1

• Members

No issues on either side, I love kissing him while his face is still wet from me.

And he's never not kissed me after cumming in my mouth so I'm assuming no big deal.

• Like 1

• Members

exactly....plus I think it really kills the moment if you get up and go use mouthwash or brush your teeth. Maybe that is just me, but that is how I feel.

• Members
exactly....plus I think it really kills the moment if you get up and go use mouthwash or brush your teeth. Maybe that is just me, but that is how I feel.

yeah, it's kind of like hearing, "I love the way you taste", then running for the Scope afterwards. I think it's sexy...you're sharing everything, not just pleasure.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I've never thought about this before...Normally after I give him a bj, I am thirsty so I take a drink of water before doing anything else. But I don't have a problem kissing him ever, because its just us.

• Members
It doesn't bother me unless I cum in her mouth, then I need to give her time to either swallow every single bit of it or brush her teeth, one or the other.
This might sound kinda weird but I was uncomfortable kissing my sweetie after I came in her mouth. Except once I told her about sum lovers who after the gal took the guys cum in her mouth she didnt swallow and gave him back his cum in a kiss. My sweetie did that w/me. I did not like the taste of my cum AT ALL. (I eat alot of garlic). I had alot MORE RESPECT FOR HER for taking my cum after that. Although 4 whatever reason I always thot it was super sexy to kiss her after I went down on her and she didnt seem to mind. I was always that way w/all my lovers tho. On reflection I think my lady was/is less fucked up in the head than I am/was. I'm sorry but I can't say it better than that.

• Review Team

Also no problem here. I don't mind tasting myself on him, it's kind of hot actually. Guess I am just a freak!

• Members
No problem here.

If she can have my dick in her mouth, Im willing to kiss after a bj.

What steely said.

If my guy can't kiss me after I have done this, then I don't do this. If he thinks it is too "nasty" for him, then it is too "nasty" for me!

• Members
Also no problem here. I don't mind tasting myself on him, it's kind of hot actually. Guess I am just a freak!

HAHA. you aren't a freak cuz that would mean i am too. lol. I think its hot to taste myself on him and know where he just was and what he was doing. and i always kiss him after a bj. have to swallow first but thats it. sometime i kiss him in the middle to while i'm using my hand on him. he doesnt care. and he doesn't wipe his face after getting done with me and he has a um...what to call it.....gotee? on his chin which he calls his flavor saver. lol. but that is always wet when he kisses me. and sometimes i taste myself before we even get to the bed to see if it tastes ok down there since i know food can change it. always worried it might taste bad......so i just taste it. nothing wrong with that. he won't taste his cum though. haha.

• Members

If I could get my wife to give me a blow job, I would definitly would not have a problem kissing her after. !st I would need a blow job, that wont happen. :angry:

• Members
If I could get my wife to give me a blow job, I would definitly would not have a problem kissing her after. !st I would need a blow job, that wont happen. :angry:

:( Thats so sad! Will she at least give you a BJ without you coming in her mouth?

• Members

:( Thats so sad! Will she at least give you a BJ without you coming in her mouth?

[/quo

She did it one time in the 18 years of marriage, I ask all the time, but no dice. I am soooooo jealous of those who get it often. :(

• Review Team
She did it one time in the 18 years of marriage, I ask all the time, but no dice. I am soooooo jealous of those who get it often. :(

That is sad. I really don't understand why some women dislike giving BJs - or even refuse. It has been discussed on here before, but I still don't understand. :huh: Sorry spanky!

• Members

Well you're not alone!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Well you're not alone!!!!!!!!!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. I just thought....well it doesn't matter what I thought. Keep pushing the issue, maybe one day your ladies will say YES!