Official Community Forums Home

Has Rimming Been Discussed?

Kama

• Review Team
Guess I haven't met the right women then :(

Well, you have met the rockin chics of TT, haven't you? Want us to prove to you that we enjoy it? ;)

• Members

I took over mama's little battery powered one that she abandoned. That thing couldn't nick you unless you did some Southern engineering to it. Of course the working parts only work 1/2" or so per stroke but does a great job and I've had no trouble with ingrown hairs or anything else as long as I keep it done. 3-4 days is pushing the limit but that's still better than the other!

• Members
Me, too!

Sweetguy and I where talking about this very thing the other night.

He said I was about one in a thousand because I get turned on giving blow jobs.

I disagreed, I said a lot of women do. He wasn't believing me.

I'm glad I'm not alone out here! Thanks for speaking up ladies!

I admit...I used to NOT admit it when other girls are saying "Ewww that's so gross." We were talking about oral sex in early college, and I just kept my mouth shut for fear of looking weird.....<blush> Maybe some people don't want to admit it.

• Like 1

• Members
He said I was about one in a thousand because I get turned on giving blow jobs.

I disagreed, I said a lot of women do. He wasn't believing me.

I'm glad I'm not alone out here! Thanks for speaking up ladies!

Jeez, are you kidding? My guy and I have to pretend we're platonic for another four months due to some life complications, pesky moral values, blahblahblah, but all I can think about right now is that I can't wait to get my hands on him and give him a blow job. I get incredibly turned on while giving one. Plus...balls are fun. :) :)

• Members
Lol!!

Just thinkin about it makes me clench my buttocks.... :o im just one of those girls who will NOT have ANYONE near her backdoor..... No sireeeee..... No thankyou!!! :o

Im gonna have "Exit Only!" tatooed very close to my arsehole with a big arrow.

An luckily my fella understands....if he so much as DARED!!!! He would live to regret it :D

When my DW was your age she said the very same thing. Now, not so much. Never say "Never" :P Times change and so do our outlooks on these things...

PS: To clarify, I was speaking of anal play in general and not rimming, she still won't go there either...

Man

• Members
Lol!!

Just thinkin about it makes me clench my buttocks.... :o im just one of those girls who will NOT have ANYONE near her backdoor..... No sireeeee..... No thankyou!!! :o

An luckily my fella understands....if he so much as DARED!!!! He would live to regret it :D

Hahahaha My sentiments exactly!!!!!!!

Guest eminatic

im a little uncomfortable with both giving and receiving, but my ex really liked giving. i will only give if it is either in or JUST out of the shower, and only if *I* have cleaned it myself.

• Members
This is NOT something I would be interested in either giving or receiving simply because there are so many other things to enjoy. However, if my partner insisted on my being the receiver she would have to be willing to brush her teeth with Comet and rinse with Clorox before I could kiss her.

Sounds like a great tooth whitening program, too! :D

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I think when you're totally tuned in to your partner and uninhibited there is nothing "gross" about anything. I can't imagine me asking for something or him for that matter and saying "uh no". His pleasure is my pleasure and vice versa. But to each their own.

• Members

It's just one of those things where I know the bacterial content and the illness that can result from even a little fecal matter..... I don't want it done nor will I do it. That's pretty much my ONLY limit though.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I am one of those odd-balls that truly gets great pleasure from pleasing another. I have only done it a couple of times but since the receiver enjoyed it immensely, so did I.

And, yes, I like to receive, too.

The very first time I had sex I got the Hummer of all hummers....and then he switched to rimming me and I just about shot straight up from the sheer intensity of the pleasure I was receiving...and this was going on for about 45 minutes nonstop. I have been dreaming and /or fantasizing for the last 38 years of finding a lover who would rim me....any takers? :) Peace 12G

• 3 months later...
  • Members
There are certainly some VEEERRRY LUCKY men out there. Too bad I'm not one of them!

''

Love giving and recieving..as for the hairy assholed men..I take measures to avoid having that :rolleyes:

Love licking a womens most private place

• Members

Pappy didn't say it so I'm obligated..........."A slip of the tongue and your in a world of shit". I don't have a problem with it fresh out of the shower and after Norelco as long as it brings pleasure.

• Members
Lol!!

You may eventually change your mind, I did...and if not for the whole man piece, maybe just a little finger will do ya ;)

''

Love giving and recieving..as for the hairy assholed men..I take measures to avoid having that :rolleyes:

Love licking a womens most private place

Loved getting my places licked B)

Pappy didn't say it so I'm obligated..........."A slip of the tongue and your in a world of shit". I don't have a problem with it fresh out of the shower and after Norelco as long as it brings pleasure.

completely agree with you. I've only done it a few times, but out of the shower and shaved, otherwise no go.....

• Members
Is it still viewed as gross by the general public? I like both giving and receiving, as long as it's zestfully clean.

I absolutely LOVED IT!! It was one of my first sexual experiences of my life. From what I've been able to find out it is an accepted practice among gay men. It is something I look forward to as a prelude to anal sex if not the ultimate pleasure.

• 4 months later...
  • Members
I absolutely LOVED IT!! It was one of the first sexual experiences of my life. From what I've been able to find out it is an accepted practice among gay men. It is something I look forward to as a prelude to anal sex if not the ultimate pleasure.

As a matter of fact the last sex toy I broke (the $90 model) has these WONDERFULL beads that spin in a delightfull way. When the beads are spinning to and fro the sensations are very much like that of a very intense rim job. Simply delightfull.

My old gf used to tell me she loved to give me head because she loved to please me. The 1st time she fingered me I thought I was gonna die it was so good!! After just a few short minutes I was literally thrashing about on the bed unable to concentrate on ANYTHING other than the immense pleasure she was giving me.

Unfortunately tho I love to receive rim jobs I haven't reciprocated with anyone yet. I want to but I haven't when I had the chance for the same reasons given here by others. Perhaps someday in the heat of our passion I will just say what the hell and go for it.

If I were to get a tat it might very well be on my behind. It might say something like this: INTAKE/OUT-TAKE. :P Or perhaps something more clever.

Just yesterday while at the sex store while speaking to the friendly sales guy he told me about an event at their store in 2 weeks. An AFTER HOURS shindig for gays, lesbians and transgenders. The flyer is also a coupon for 30% off any one item during this event. You know I will be there!! (I am already thinking about wearing my black leather biker jacket and matching wrist cuffs.) The sales fellow assured me there is a sizable alternative lifestyles crowd in my area so that is welcome news. Tho I am still in the closet at home I think I will enjoy myself. I hope to meet a cute CD or transgender or just a cute guy. I have not been laid since this past March so I am definately due. I will definately recon the $15-20 jelly vibes in hopes of finding the right new toy for $10.50-14.00. I should probably inventory my lube supply today. . . I would hate to get lucky and run out of lube during an evening of wild kinky sex.

I ONLY have 2 tubes left!!

It's off to the dollar store for me!!

12 ACTUAL IS OSCAR MIKE ON THE MSR!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

No but you ever try to shave it back there. You have to be a gymnist to reach back there between your legs, spread em and shave it without cutting the dickens out of your butt hole. I don't wanna slice anything back there.

Glenn

I think it would be way too hot for a lover to shave their man if he needs it prior to rimming him. Perhaps starting in the shower giving each other sexy enemas and playing with the other bits. Returning to the bedroom or playroom for a solid afternoon of rimming and other anal delights. I love to be rimmed but I haven't been able to give yet. Haven't had the right partner yet.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I am one of those odd-balls that truly gets great pleasure from pleasing another. I have only done it a couple of times but since the receiver enjoyed it immensely, so did I.

And, yes, I like to receive, too.

Add another to the list. And I don't particularly care what method is required provided I can reduce my partner to a happy, orgasm-high (very vocal, damn, I love that about him... <3) puddle of man-goo.

What can I say? It's addicting, the praise, the satisfaction of success, the ecstasy in your lover's voice, the beautiful smile on their face or glazed, hungry, passionate look in their eyes. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm kind of evil about it, though. I enjoy teasing a lot before hand... makes the pay-off that much more fun, though. My boyfriend expressed his "frustrations" with that side of me one night. (I couldn't help reveling in how breathless he was when he said it, or the fact that it was one of those rare times he talked dirty to me, heh.) My response to his accusation: a cheeky grin and... "But I always make it worth it, don't I?" "Yeah, you do."

So. Yes. I'm a freak, too. And damn proud of it. ;)

• 4 months later...