Official Community Forums Home

Guilty Pleasures After A Proper Pounding

jesso

• Members

After getting a proper pounding the other night I realized I had the worst craving for a single spoon full of vanilla ice cream. Cold, creamy refreshing. mmmmmmmmmm

What guilty pleasure to you indulge in after you've sweated out your hornyness? Do tell.....

• Members

We enjoy cuddling and sometimes just drifting off for a power nap.

• Members

Oh, I am totally a guilty pleasure kind of gal. The other night I ate chocolate-chip mint ice cream right from the carton and chugged a bottle of water! For some reason, I too like ice cream as my after coitis treat!

• Members

I totally posted about this before! Last night it was a brownie!

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=7401&hl

Oh, I am totally a guilty pleasure kind of gal. The other night I ate chocolate-chip mint ice cream right from the carton and chugged a bottle of water! For some reason, I too like ice cream as my after coitis treat!

With, or without sprinkles? :P;);)

• Members
After getting a proper pounding the other night I realized I had the worst craving for a single spoon full of vanilla ice cream. Cold, creamy refreshing. mmmmmmmmmm

What guilty pleasure to you indulge in after you've sweated out your hornyness? Do tell.....

I'm usually full, haven already eaten my fill........... :P And usually too tired since delivering a proper pounding takes a lot of energy :rolleyes:

• Members
I'm usually full, haven already eaten my fill........... :P And usually too tired since delivering a proper pounding takes a lot of energy :rolleyes:

...and cause you're "old" ? LOL J/K

• Members

YUM! That would be the energizer before hand.....

• Members

YUM! That would be the energizer before hand.....

• Members

If the sex was good and we were both into it, I don't want anything else. If it was just sex - ie. she was just servicing me and there was no real connection between us - I want a drink, food, TV - I just want to move on to something else.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My newest summer indulgence in this category (other than ice cream) is Limeade with Mineral water. Holy moly! Solves the sweet tooth and hydration need!!!

• Review Team

Popcorn, really buttery, or something with a lot of chocolate

• Members

i like to cuddle but sometimes i need to get up for a snack...haha. i always used to want butterscotch pie....though i havent' made any for awhile so i haven't been able to have any. but i always take a generous drink of good old fashioned H2O!

• Members

I remember the last time I had a hot and heavy session, I was in the mood for spaghetti. So, that's what he made me...and some fabulous local wine!!! ^_^ I swear that man pampered me. :wub:

• Members

(long since i have posted)

my and my boy had the moooostt amazinngg session the other day and we just both collapsed

too tired tooo drained, too numb and weak to even think about wanting anything

we just cuddled laid together for probably an hour

the convo

my boy "babe can you get me some water?"

me " nooo i cant move, you get it and get me some"

my boy " nooo i cant move either, i have no more energy left"

both at the same time "fuck ittt"