Official Community Forums Home

How Did That Happen?

Sunday

• Members

I'm very happy for them.

• Members

removed

Looks as if the topic starting post got deleted.

I don't think that the poster intended to be offensive, however, I can't be sure, not having read the original post, & its context, but most of us on here aren't aiming for offending people. I'm overweight, and I admit it, and I wouldn't take these things personally, so please let's try not to take everything personally (unless it's directed to you specifically of course, and that's another issue all together). The title had the correct terminology, and, I believe it was to be specific as well as respectful.

It's natural to wonder how different body types, even the other gender, has sex, or how it feels when they have sex. I've often wondered how others do it too. Not because I want to point and laugh, but because I am really curious.

Now, if the original post was because the woman was pregnant (going by shrotstuff's response), and if you've never been with a pregnant woman, it can stir up the curiosity, due to the ever-growing belly, breasts, and the dramatic change as far as a woman's body and what it goes thru when she is pregnant. I know I was amazed at all the changed my body went thru when I was pregnant, and how much I really COULD do while I had a beach ball for a tummy!! LOL

Let me clarify one thing to the original asker: obesity & pregnancy are 2 different things and should not be confused.

• Members

No he had stated that the man was 390 and the woman was over 300 and they just conceived their 3rd child. He wanted to know how when they can't see their own genitalia.

Since my response to him earlier would not make any sense to anyone without reading his. I have removed what was typed there.

• Members

I mirror Tyger's sentiments here. Without having seen the original post, let me just use some semi-personal experience. While I too consider myself to be overweight (for me, my body) many people would suggest otherwise. However, my parents are extremly obese. My mother tips the scales at over 400 and my dad is not far behind. They have 4 children (I was adopted) and they have an active sex life. I have - unfortunately- walked in on them and let me assure you, they were having sex and enjoying it!

I think that people find ways to do it, no matter what. There is always a way when there is the will. I know it is sort of one of those 'can't look away, but don't want to look' situations for most people. Meaning, we all wonder....and then feel bad for wondering about it. I am sure the orignal poster meant no disrespect - but many people who struggle with their weight may be offended.

I think this topic is interesting and important in that it does show that 'yes, 'fat' people have sex too' - and that is OK and great and healthy. I guess for now we should leave the specifics up to those people!

• Members

Honestly, I agree: Where there is a will, there is a way.

Now, with that said...

I might have a few extra pounds, but I am not "obese." I have, however, been with somebody who indeed did have more than just "a few extra pounds." All I have to say is, if a woman is flexible enough to spread her legs even just a little, sex WILL work.

When it comes to obese partners, I think the biggest issue would be which positions would be more apt for their situation. Whereas putting her ankles by her ears my be a difficult to near impossible, there are still plenty of options. One: Missionary is a classic for everybody. Two: She could ride him. Three: If neither feel comfortable with the other's weight on top, doggy style is a very easy fix and a professed favorite of many people on here.

So the question that's burning my cerebral cells? When a woman gains weight and her lady lips get a little fatter as well, how does that change the texture and feel for the man? Since there's more mass in the same area, does it make it deeper or tighter? And likewise, if a woman can get a chubby vaginal region, do men's penises also do likewise?

• Members
So the question that's burning my cerebral cells? When a woman gains weight and her lady lips get a little fatter as well, how does that change the texture and feel for the man? Since there's more mass in the same area, does it make it deeper or tighter? And likewise, if a woman can get a chubby vaginal region, do men's penises also do likewise?

Now that is a damn fine question!

• Members
I've fucked and eaten out fat girls & skinny girls. Couldn't feel much of a difference.

I've been fat, and I've been skinny. The one constant has been my little dick.

It may have been little but, Ohhhhhhhhhhh so satisfying ;)

• Members
I've fucked and eaten out fat girls & skinny girls. Couldn't feel much of a difference.

Thanks for sharing the info! I was quite curious.

• Members
. . . The one constant has been my little dick.
It may have been little but, Ohhhhhhhhhhh so satisfying ;)

"They may call me 'needle dick the bug fucker,' but there's a lot of happy mosquitoes out there." - origin unknown

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am an 'obese' woman and have been with both thin and 'obese' men. The man that was skinny I could feel his hip bone more, deeper penitration was more painful (but I liked it) the thicker man didn't grow in penis size (I was with him when he was skinny and 'fat') he had a little extra paddy behind the shaft, doesent make sence I guess unless u saw it. BUT there is no size differences, penitration wasn't as far in as he once was though.

As far as positions seeing as though the majority of my weight is in the stomach region I can get into a lot of positions, riding hurts after a while because of blood flow restriction. Other than that I've done everything except where my partner holds my weight.

The benifit to being 'fat' is when I was prego I didn't have to change too much ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I've put on enough extra weight that I've got a regular pillow around my crotch these days and I don't like it. And no my dick is the same size it was b4 I gained the weight.

My last gf was overweight when I met her the first time. She was what we used to call back in the day 'farm girl sized'. But I also have to say from the 1st time I saw her I was starting to get a boner cuz of her outfit. She was wearing almost all black. Her sweater was Christmasy (w/a red and green Santa look that didn't do anything for me at all) but she had on a long black tight skirt. Followed by sheer black nylons and shiny knee high black boots on a 2" heel. I was CONSTANTLY sneeking looks at her boots and legs and thinking all kinds of nasty things I wanted to do to her/with her. Needless to say she thot I was cute and we ended up dating /being a couple for about 2 years. It was the longest relationship I have ever had with a woman and also the most satisfying (sexually). She was absolutely phenomenal at giving a hummer and she was a swallower too. We broke up as a result of my unwillingness to change in 3 key areas (smoking-my style of dress-Hickory shirts and loggin' jeans-and she wanted me to commit my life to the Lord).

I had other issues too that have fucked my head up for years. I got a small dick. I don't trust women cuz of that. When she would moan and make girly noises like gals do when they start to come it was always the same sounds. Sounded like a script in a movie. I was and still am more than willing to use dongs/dildos on her or any woman to make up for my short comings in the dick department. I actually LOVE to use toys on my babe cuz it gives me the chance to REALLY fuck them good. It makes my dick harder, makes me hornier.

I enjoy anal play. I like to be fucked in the ass just like women like to be fucked in their pussy. Before we broke up she 'gave it to me twice'. I guess my response to her doing that for me was too much for her. I think it was a line she couldn't/didn't want to cross. She was very religious (Born Again Christian). I am BAC too but I am no longer willing to deny myself the sexual pleasures I crave so. TALK ABOUT FUCKED UP HUH?!?!?

Might as well drop the last bomb here.

I have always had self esteem issues mainly due to the size of my dick. Or lack thereof. At least when I have had sex with a man most of those problems of mine have NOT been an issue.

I'm getting bummed out. Time to stop.

Ladies some of us guys are just as fucked up in the head as you are.

Don't sweat the petty things.

Pet the sweaty things.

:P

• Members

The movie "Shallow Hal" comes to mind. If your not too shallow, you don't have to look too hard to find the "sexy" in anybody.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
This may be a stupid theory but I have come to think that bigger girls are usually tighter and maybe not as deeper because of the weight maybe pressing everything down and together. Or is it possibly genetic? Because both my little sister and I are curvy women and are tighter which could also be because we both aren't experienced and haven't slept with a lot of people. Just something I came up with, of course, it is not something that would be 100% true and definitely not a "stereotype". Just a strange thought.

I have to say that imo its got to be genetic, or atleast partly. I say this because I have been a little bigger than I am right now but I have NEVER been over weight and I am always tight. If I go more than 3-4 days w/out sex I tear and bleed because it tightens up that much. I also haven't been with very many people so that theory may be true (although I do have lots of sex with my so now)