Official Community Forums Home

Big News

Mikayla1

• Members

Hello Board!

Many of you may have noticed that I have been a little less on the board than I usually am. This is for 2 reasons: first, I enjoy watching the opinions and advice of others here, and think it is good that I not ALWAYS give my opinion. ;)

The second reason is that I am pregnant! :P When I first found out I was in shock because there were no signs of it (if you catch my drift) but I was continually sick with (what I thought) was no explanation. When I found out I was nearly 3 months along, now I am 5 months.

We had the ultrasound this week and found out the baby is doing well, and is a BOY.....YEAH!

So, I will continue to work the board, write the articles and do the podcasts - but if I am a little more MIA than usual, now you all know why!!!

Oh, and for everyone's sexual information - Sex during pregnancy is HOT, HOT, HOT...and I will have suggestions and tips soon!!!

• Members

Hi Mikayla,

Great big congratulations to you! Hope you've been practising, because, as you well know, good sex gives beautiful and talented children (say what!?).

Regards,

• Members

Now that I think, you've been so overly active with your reviews that I seriously expect you to carry a baby vibrator with rotating beads and a tiny little clit teaser.

• Members

Congratulations Mikayla! Great news. My wife and I are starting to think that way, not starting yet but we are taking the practicing seriously ^_^ so I will keep an eye out for your hints for sex during pregnancy

Calvin

• Members

Congratulations!! I wish you and your husband luck on your pregnancy, and definatly good luck on labor. Hope everything goes well. :D

• Members

Congratulations, Mikayla, how wonderful! I am so sad those days are behind me, but I am always so happy for women who are pregnant, and a little envious, too. Those were the best days of my life (pregnancy, nursing, babies).

Love them, they grow up so fast!

• Members

Thanks Meg!

You know, the onesies sound like a great idea, especially since people who have better sex lives find it easier to get pregnant!! I am living proof of that!!!

Congrats!! I wish you little morning sickness (even though you're probably passed that stage), no stretch marks, and many empty calories!! ;):P And, of course, a healthy baby boy!!

• Members

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN !!!!!! I just noticed that you posted it, I have been a little MIA myself. Wishing you and yours the best. I loved anal sex when I was pregnant, since my belly got so big :P .Hope all is well I am very excited for you. Take care!!

• Members

Congratulations to you and your husband Mikayla!

Another boy, sheesh, some people have all the luck.

i wish you th healthiest and easiest pregnancy, may your son be born with ten fingers and ten toes, and may his older brother share his toys and may you have no sibling rivary in your home.

Yeh wishful thinking there huh?

Anyways, congratz again hon!

• Members

oh i am so happy for you and your husband CONGRADULATION its funny i didnt know i was pregnant with neither one of my children until i was 14 weeks with daughter and 12 weeks with son and i had no signs or sickness great news sorry for not replying sooner then now i have been MIA also.

i truly pray that you have excellent pregnancy all 9mos with no complication please keep us potsed