Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Orgasm?

Mikayla1

• Members

Last night my HB and I were having a really hot night of sex, and I was being my usual selfish vixen self, and I was prolonging my first orgasm - I do this often even though I am multi-orgasmic. I do this because the first one can sometimes be the biggest, especially if I can feel the build-up coming.

He was performing oral sex on me, which was getting me pretty hot, and then it started - my weakness - the pussy slaps! I am such a sucker for this! He will just lightly slap, slap, slap my pussy and then lick some more, then slap, slap, slap....it is such a tremendous feeling when he does it! I can feel my clit engourging with excitement, my legs will spread wider (if that is possible), I start to say the nastiest things I can think of, I start to beg for him to make me cum, it is so intense and feels so good that by the time I cum my whole body is shaking and my legs are tensing and I am saying the nastiest thing and I am just oozing all over....and then I start laughing.....

When I cum this hard I almost always start laughing (just a spontaneous response of release from my body)! Last night I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop....laughing and then I came again during the laughing...which made me cum again.

Now, I know I have been on this site WAY too much, because after I calmed down and started on to other things I thought, I should post a topic that asks if other women have "laughing" fits during orgasm, and what other things happen to them....

So there we have it. I have just confessed that while I am orgasming I will do a lot of things, nasty talking, begging, squirming, spreading my legs as wide as I can, shaking, trembling, heavy breathing, and of course....laughing. I am interested in some of the different ways we all orgasm. This is just one of the ways I do, so how do the rest of you????

Please share....

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

Are you people kidding me? 25 views and NO ONE will cop to how they orgasm? No one else will admit to their dirty talk, their screaming, laughing, crying? Come on guys, we all know each other here, we are friends....let's talk about this.....

:( Mikayla

• Members
Last night my HB and I were having a really hot night of sex, and I was being my usual selfish vixen self, and I was prolonging my first orgasm - I do this often even though I am multi-orgasmic. I do this because the first one can sometimes be the biggest, especially if I can feel the build-up coming.

He was performing oral sex on me, which was getting me pretty hot, and then it started - my weakness - the pussy slaps! I am such a sucker for this! He will just lightly slap, slap, slap my pussy and then lick some more, then slap, slap, slap....it is such a tremendous feeling when he does it! I can feel my clit engourging with excitement, my legs will spread wider (if that is possible), I start to say the nastiest things I can think of, I start to beg for him to make me cum, it is so intense and feels so good that by the time I cum my whole body is shaking and my legs are tensing and I am saying the nastiest thing and I am just oozing all over....and then I start laughing.....

When I cum this hard I almost always start laughing (just a spontaneous response of release from my body)! Last night I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop....laughing and then I came again during the laughing...which made me cum again.

Now, I know I have been on this site WAY too much, because after I calmed down and started on to other things I thought, I should post a topic that asks if other women have "laughing" fits during orgasm, and what other things happen to them....

So there we have it. I have just confessed that while I am orgasming I will do a lot of things, nasty talking, begging, squirming, spreading my legs as wide as I can, shaking, trembling, heavy breathing, and of course....laughing. I am interested in some of the different ways we all orgasm. This is just one of the ways I do, so how do the rest of you????

Please share....

Mikayla :rolleyes:

Ok...IM game...but Im personally not that entertaining...just writhing and breathing "oh my gosh and I love you"....but my girlfriend turns me on so much when she O's because she screams and gasp very loud, and shakes pretty hard and thrusts her pelvis into my face...I love it....and afterwards she gets the shakes and cant stop shaking and she always covers her face with her hands and she cant move...its soo awesome...of course theres the "oh my gosh Im gonna cum" bursts of loudness that are very reassuring,lets me know Im doing SOMTHING right.

-BeyondBlessed

• Members

I can't say I've laughed after orgasming. I did get really sick one time. As you all know, I don't do a lot of things normally and the "sex cures a headache" is a total wives's tale for me: I had a bad headache and so of course, me and my partner at the time got really into a good session hoping it would go away, when the headache got WORSE and I had eventally had to stop and throw up in the bathroom. I had one of the worst migraine headaches ever after that, it took 2 days to completely get better. BUT....orgasm is WONDERFUL for cramps!! I swear by that one!!

As far as orgasming, he says my orgasmic contractions start out a little weak, but the longer I orgasm, the stronger the pussy contractions get. He can tell how turned on it is just by the strength of my orgasms. I dont cum the same way either. It depends on what position I'm in and lots of other things. Sometimes, I'm so drained afterwards, I fall right to sleep. Others, it wires me and its like a total caffeine rush and I"m up running around.

• Members

Ahhh, here we go. Now we are having some discussion! Yes, I agree, sex is not always good for a headache. If you are "getting" a headache, it can help to prevent it, if you have one, forget it!

I also don't orgasm the same every time. I haven't had one of these laughing orgasms in a while, which is what made me think of it. I usually chuckle a bit...but this was downright belly, gutteral laughter! It felt so good I just couldn't stop!

Now, I have also had the orgasms where I have cried after...that normally would happen when we are having a long, tantric session and I am just so done after so many orgasms that my body is releasing all of it's tensions like a good massage.....or, there are the times I am like you, CL, when I could run a marathon after....

Most frequently I get the shakes and my legs get rubbery and I am good for nothing for at least 10 minutes. I can't get off the bed, can't move, nothing. My hb usually takes advantage of this and tries to get me to go one more time just to top me off! I always protest and he will say, "I think the lady doth protest too much!" and my legs go open and BAM...off I go again!

If I have a G-spot "squirting" orgasm, well then I am usually so horny that he is going to get his. I can only have those (so far) with a toy or a couple of fingers inside, and his hand pressing on my tummy. So, after I orgasm from that, and come down a minute I am usually ready to grab his cock and have at it!

It is nice that we women have this variety, isn't it????

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Ah, orgasms. Well, I've never experienced the laughing fits, though I have made sounds much like laughter before while climaxing. They end when I do, though, and it varies largely on my mood.

I have a very hard time orgasming through clitoral stimulation. I've found that I need a toy if it's going to happen that way at all. When it does, I'm usually hyper sensitive and languid afterwards. Vaginal orgasms, though, are very easy for me. It takes a little while for the first one, but after that they just keep coming (no pun intended), and the better they are the more I try for. Really good sex is an adrenaline rush for me, and I'll keep going until my body finally declares itself finished and I'm left in a quivering, content ball of sweat slicked skin and tangled hair. While I don't laugh, I am loud - gasping, whimpering, pleading, etc. You have to put a pillow over my head if there are other people in the house.

I have cried twice during sex, and both times it was because it was just a perfect moment of joy and release.

• Members

Orgasms - yes, Mikayla, it is wonderful that we can have them, period! And have them in so many varied ways...I, too, laugh - and I've had those real fits of laughter, from right down in my belly - and yes, I've usually had more orgasms, the harder and longer I laughed...didn't do it every time...and the first time that happened, it kind of surprised me which just made me laugh more!

I'm a screamer - not a blood curdling scream, you understand, and I guess, I say a lot of "Oh's!" And when I can feel it coming on, I know I'm crying "Don't stop! Don't stop!" Or I've been know to cry out, "Yes! Yes! YES!" And dirty talk too...and whimpering, too...the first time I had a G-spot, squirting O - I know I was shaking all over, gurgling, crying out, hips pumping - almost like running a marathon...and when that happens, I'm really flying high...even the "little ones" just feel so very good...

Sometimes, I, too, try to keep my breathing relaxed, trying to hold myself back...and invariably, he'd sense that and then just do whatever it is that he always did - and I'd be bucking and pulling up the sheets...and during intercourse, I've been known to place my heel on his butt and push! He really liked that...

But I guess it's safe to say that I'm just not the silent type. There's no doubt that he's doing something right. I know he always liked that, too.

Scout

• Members

I'm quit noisy and usualy end up with a pillow in my mouth or my face buried in hubbys neck or chest. We have teens at home and in rooms close to ours (paper thin walls... this will be changing soon).

I tend to hold my breath and almost pass out right at the end of an orgasm... Defanetly makes them intense...

• Members

Ok girls, so we have established that many of us are "screamers" - how about the buildup to it? When I am about to cum, I start to feel really nasty - nasty talk I mean. The dirty words start flowing even more readily out of my mouth, I usually start pulling at my nipples, clawing at my hubby's head or back, if it is oral sex or a position where my legs are open, I am spreading them as wide as they can go....in short, I become the biggest "cum whore" that I possibly can.

Can I assume the rest of you are the same, or do we go quietly in to the orgasm until it comes along, and then scream our bloody heads off???

Mikayla

P.S. I am writing a dissertation on orgasms, have to do my research.... ;)

• Members

Ok, as a guy, I have only gotten loud once or twice from orgasming. However, usually I cum pretty hard and my entire body shakes and immediately after, I get the most powerful urge to make out and begin oral sex. I dunno why, that is just the way it goes.

For my wife, she is a moaner, and like Kayla she gets a bit more dirty with every passing second and word. She also opens her legs more and she gets pretty loud, thankfully our son can sleep through a tornado going through his room. She also is a scratcher. I have scars. Really. She will dig her fingers and fingernails more importantly right into any piece of flesh she can. I can go for that most nights, but there are some that I just have to bind her and keep those hands away from my body. She also is quite into the hip thrusting, any time she comes, she tends to push her hips into me, like she is gonna give more, take more, get more, but it is such a act of desparation for what is coming for her, I can't help but feel good about what I have done and get more aroused. Just wonderful to see.

So there you have my orgasmic profile I guess you could call it.

Are you people kidding me? 25 views and NO ONE will cop to how they orgasm? No one else will admit to their dirty talk, their screaming, laughing, crying? Come on guys, we all know each other here, we are friends....let's talk about this.....

FOR ME IT DEPENDS ON IF MY GIRL IS GIVING ME HEAD OR IF WE ARE IN A GOOD FUCKATHON,WHEN SHE IS GIVING ME ORAL GRATIFICATION AND I'M ABOUT TO CUM MY LEGS GO STAIGHT AND THEN SHE REALLY GET BUSY ON MY TIP MY BODY STARTS JERKING AND BY TIME I'M DONE I AM SO SENSITVE IT IS EASY FOR TO GET ME GOING AGAIN AND THEN IT IS HER TURN. SHE LOVES FOR ME TO PUT TWO OR THREE FINGERS IN HER PUSSY AND SUCK ON HER CLIT. I KNOW WHEN SHE IS ABOUT TO CUM SHE STARTS MOANING AND GRABS THE SHEETS HER HEAD STARTS GOING BACK AND FORTH AND THEN SHE PEAKS AND WHEN SHE CUMS IT IS ALL OVER THE PLACE SHE IS A SQUIRTER AND I LOVE IT . AFTER THAT WE CAN SETTLE INTO A NICE TIME OF ENJOYING EACH OTHER AND HAVING SOME OF THE BEST SEX

• Members

I can feel them coming on and as the do my eyes close, my head is thrown back (if i'm on top) my back arches and words start to flow.... somtimes it's just oh my god! sweet jesus... to harder deeper fast oh fuck me etc....

I have been know to scratch up his back and fanny to leaving bite marks on his chest .

• Members
Ok girls, so we have established that many of us are "screamers" - how about the buildup to it? When I am about to cum, I start to feel really nasty - nasty talk I mean. The dirty words start flowing even more readily out of my mouth, I usually start pulling at my nipples, clawing at my hubby's head or back, if it is oral sex or a position where my legs are open, I am spreading them as wide as they can go....in short, I become the biggest "cum whore" that I possibly can.

Can I assume the rest of you are the same, or do we go quietly in to the orgasm until it comes along, and then scream our bloody heads off???

Mikayla

P.S. I am writing a dissertation on orgasms, have to do my research.... ;)

Ok, on the build up? Well, I'll admit - when starting up, my SO said I purr, little soft moans, just the feel of him next to me, his hands on me, and I start purring. Once we would start to get into it, I'm a moaner...but when I feel the build up beginning, I'll spread my legs wider, raise my hips up more (if I can), and then I'll start with the Ooooooh's, Oh-Oh-Oh's and "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop"...My fists will be clenched or if I'm hanging on to him, which I usually am, he'll feel my grip really intensify. He would tell me that he'd get so much more turned on when I'd start saying "Don't stop" cause he'd want to give me even more, and he told me he'd feel my pc muscles begin to spasm and tighten...just the feel of my going into and having an orgasm was the greatest of turn on's for him.

Seems like, too - and I think Howard mentioned something about this in a different post - the more in tune with each other we were, not only did the sex just get better and better - but even the quickies were better and more fun...we'd be laughing at the onset and still laughing, albeit a bit breathless, at the end.

Scout

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i'm a twister. i try to hold off as long as i can but when the build up gets too much i twist side to side. it seems like my head, hips and torso all go in opposite directions. a guy once told me it was like riding a bucking bronc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok, so last night was one of the most intense sessions of love making I have ever had. round one was great, all the toys go some action, got some oral, amazing. I loved every second. Now, sex, depending on how slow or fast, hard or gentle it is, will either put us to sleep or wake us up. last night was a wake up night. so we finshed after an hour and then went to watch some tv and snuggle. about 2 hours later, we went back to bed and I began to slip off into sleep, when I was attacked(i almost mean this litterally) by the woman I love, only to the point of insanity with horniness. we made out hard and passionatly, she hopped on top and rode her way to 3 consecutive orgasms. after the first she began to giggle. then after #2, it was a deep throaty laughter, and after the 3rd, she was almost hysterical, laughing and gasping, she rolled off in a heap. I, having not had my second of the night, rolled over and slipped right in from behind and gave her number 4 and 5 before finishing myself.

Point being, I have never had her laugh like that during sex or after pretty much. Sometimes we do get a fit of the giggles or something similar, but never like this. I loved every second of it. LOVED IT. I know it was a night I will always remember. I didn't know what to make when Kayla and some of the other ladies said they had laughing fits, but now, I say party on!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't orgasm unless I masturbate. And If I masturbate during sex I end up having a very disappointing orgasm. So all I can say is when i do orgasm; which is always by myself, my whole body stops moving, and I stop breathing for a second, once I breath again I just make a soft moan, and then it's over...Pathetic, i know.

• Members
I can't orgasm unless I masturbate. And If I masturbate during sex I end up having a very disappointing orgasm. So all I can say is when i do orgasm; which is always by myself, my whole body stops moving, and I stop breathing for a second, once I breath again I just make a soft moan, and then it's over...Pathetic, i know.

No, not pathetic! Listen Carrie - you obviously have a stigma about your orgasm dilemma - I can tell between this post and the other post. At least you are having an orgasm! Why do you consider it to be a disappointing orgasm? Does it not feel intense? Is it because you are not "loud?" You don't have to make a loud noise to have a fabu orgasm!

So, lets delve into this dilemma and find out why you don't like your orgasms and get you on the road to a better one!

Mikayla

• Members
No, not pathetic! Listen Carrie - you obviously have a stigma about your orgasm dilemma - I can tell between this post and the other post. At least you are having an orgasm! Why do you consider it to be a disappointing orgasm? Does it not feel intense? Is it because you are not "loud?" You don't have to make a loud noise to have a fabu orgasm!

So, lets delve into this dilemma and find out why you don't like your orgasms and get you on the road to a better one!

Mikayla

OK-I am not one to scream or make a lot of noise, but I do whimper and when it gets really good, I beg..don't stop.ohh god,,don't stop,son't stop...etc, but only once over the years have I ever had a fit of laughter. Why that time, I really don't know, and it embarrassed me, made the guy mad because he thought I was laughing at him, and the harder I tried to stop laughing, the more I laughed until I was trying to hold my breathe to get the laughter to stop. Needless to say, he didn't understand and refused to speak to me afterward. I know I was being mean later, but I really didn't understand at the time either why I had laughed so hard, but it became a joke between me and some of my gf's.

We would see him at the club and then just break out into fits of laughter. The sex was good and I got off and enjoyed it, it was just the fit of giggles afterward...he didn't appreciate it :D

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I am pretty quiet. I need to be more verbal; my asawa likes that. She convulses, and will literally end up 2 or so feet away from me.

• Members

not sure if this is good news or bad news, but i cum similar to Mikayla...and i am a GUY!!! i am all over the place, grabbing, twisting, pulling, scratching, screaming....all of it.

and yes...i LAUGH uncontrollably after a great big O.... my wife thinks i am nuts!

• Members

reading all these posts ive just relised ive never had much opportunity to be loud in bed, thers always been someone else about in the house, if not my mum or brother then his dad or brother or son and later our own children...and thats just my man now, not to mention the ones before him!

How I orgasm varies, I used to cry alot with the intensity and am always much more vocal after a drink, I usually say half sentences like 'oh that is just...' 'god thats just...' and strangely just 'its..' or 'I...' on its own - words fail me I cant think of a word to describe, so one never comes out!!!

I am a bit of a scratcher and nail digger, also he has long hair, so that gets pulled and messed up...

my bloke is the one that writhes and bucks and laughs!!

• Members

i am a screamer and i cry sometimes i even get hunger pains afterwwards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yesss.. I do the laughing thing as well!! I remember the look on my man's face when I first busted out laughing, and he kind came up and wanted to know what he did that was so funny and all i could say was, "HEY, get back down there!!!!!"

I've only had a G-Spot orgasm once, and that was JUST three days ago. (Yeah, it was a good day!) and I SOBBED, Like litterally cried, like somebody had died! I couldn't help it, I was so embarassed of it, but I was just crying and couldn't stop for maybe 10 minutes! My boyfriend likes it, though, I think. Makes him realize when I go from MOANING, to LAUGHING or CRYING, what that means!

And also, about the dirty talk, I am a really shy reserved person. I won't let him look at me during sex, or anything, until I start gtting close.. Then I start doing that too.. The talking, the moaning, ANYTHING to get him more excited and therefore to please me more, So I'm right there with ya!