Official Community Forums Home

What Type Of Sex Life Do You Have?

• Members

omg. as i read this i was like, "well maybe." and then i got to buffet sex.. yeah that was us in my last relationship (the relationship that got me pregnant lol!). but i read this article. and my god. Mikayla you know what your talking about. i love reading all of your articles. what did everyone else think??

if you haven't read it here's the link:

http://www.tootimid.com/index.php/articles...0_typeofsexlife

• Members
omg. as i read this i was like, "well maybe." and then i got to buffet sex.. yeah that was us in my last relationship (the relationship that got me pregnant lol!). but i read this article. and my god. Mikayla you know what your talking about. i love reading all of your articles. what did everyone else think??

I guess I am in the buffet line!

• Members

I would defintely say we are buffet sex. There is never predictability and always a whole lot of fun.

• Review Team

Is it possible to be between types? I think my SO and I are somwhere between sprinkles and buffet...

• Members

Glad you guys liked the article! I spend tooooo much time thinking sex....but there are worse things to think about, right???

• Members

Right now we're having vanilla sex but not because we want it that way. We are both very stressed with work, wedding, budget, etc. Once everything settles down, we're going for the buffet line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Nice article Mik -

Just got finished with the buffet line right now ;)

• Members
Nice article Mik -

Just got finished with the buffet line right now ;)

I had the mini buffet due to lack of time yesterday. I am counting down to Tuesday for a full buffet. What a wonderful thing.

• Members

Definitely buffet style! A little of this, a little of that... more of that please! Early on my boyfriend and I were very vanilla, he because of some very bad experiences with a previous girlfriend, I because of lack of experience, but that phase didn't last long. :P Maybe it's the scientist in me showing through, but I can't get enough of experimenting.