Official Community Forums Home

How Often Do You Have Sex?

• Members
Sounds like Spanky's SO is very much like mine and if that's the case you can initiate until the cows come home and it isn't going to get you far. I can only speak for myself here but when you keep getting turned down you finally quit trying. If she doesn't want it anyway, what's the use?

Man

Yes it is that way, shot down alot and get tired of it. just had this conveesation with the wife

the other night. she told me she was in the mood one night but, I did not start anything, i said

that how was i supposed to know she was in the mood. she said to just try. i told her i was tired of getting shot down all the time. she never starts anything anymore climbs in bed and lays there and

im supposed to know shes in the mood. showing affection should be both ways right?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Yes it is that way, shot down alot and get tired of it. just had this conveesation with the wife

the other night. she told me she was in the mood one night but, I did not start anything, i said

that how was i supposed to know she was in the mood. she said to just try. i told her i was tired of getting shot down all the time. she never starts anything anymore climbs in bed and lays there and

im supposed to know shes in the mood. showing affection should be both ways right?

I think some women have this idea that initiating makes them feel like a tramp. My friend said that to me about how she didn't want to initiate because she felt like a slut for wanting it. This is a huge problem in women!!!!!!! They have been brought up to believe wanting sex is dirty and that respectable women don't chase after it. SO SAD!!!

I guess the question would be how do we change their minds???

My husband told me awhile ago how me initiating and telling him what I want during sex is such a turn on. I mean he made me believe it! It was difficult for me at first but I started doing it. It was kind of freeing! I DO not regret it!

I guess I am not respectable! :rolleyes:

• Members
I think some women have this idea that initiating makes them feel like a tramp. My friend said that to me about haw she didn't want to initiate because she felt like a slut for wanting it. This is a huge problem in women!!!!!!! They have been brought up to believe wanting sex is dirty and that respectable women don't chase after it. SO SAD!!!

I guess the question would be how do we change their minds???

My husband told me awhile ago how me initiating and telling him what I want during sex is such a turn on. I mean he made me believe it! It was difficult for me at first but I started doing it. It was kind of freeing! I DO not regret it!

I guess I am not respectable! :rolleyes:

Not respectable and not nice.... Lucky Hubby!

• Review Team
well i hate to say it been married 18 years and it is going on almost 6 months since i had it last.

before that maybe 1-2 times a month :( . really sucks big times

Sounds like Spanky's SO is very much like mine and if that's the case you can initiate until the cows come home and it isn't going to get you far. I can only speak for myself here but when you keep getting turned down you finally quit trying. If she doesn't want it anyway, what's the use?

Man

We have said it here before, but it is such a shame that this happens. Actually, kind of cruel irony - I mean there are men who are not very interested sex (yes, it is true!) and there are women who are not interested -- why can't we get those folks together and leave the Spankies and MOHDs for women like me and my Suzy??? Cruel, cruel irony!

I am not in a situation to be able to get it (at least with another person) often, but if I were I think I would want it daily, at least once. I usually self-pleasure several times a week.

• Members
We have said it here before, but it is such a shame that this happens. Actually, kind of cruel irony - I mean there are men who are not very interested sex (yes, it is true!) and there are women who are not interested -- why can't we get those folks together and leave the Spankies and MOHDs for women like me and my Suzy??? Cruel, cruel irony!

It is ashame that I do agree. I am in a relationship but we normally only see each other about once a week, but when we do it is at least several times that night. I also have the fun of my toys the other days which is almost every day. Which I call and tease him at times with....lol. I think if we saw each other every day it would probably be every day or almost every day as we both have very high sex drives.

• Members
No it hasn't always been this way, it's a long story.

i remember the story, you made me think.

as for us...these days i demand sex! i call him at work and tell him he needs to get home and take care of me lol

so daily

unless i am working then i am lucky if its twice a week.

• Members
. . . But on a NORMAL AVERAGE...HOW often do you do it?

Gee, it has varied alot over the course of our marriage and varies alot now from week to week and month to month.

Early on, probably every 2 or 3 days, but I don't really remember.

After kids, it dropped down to once a week, then once every couple of weeks.

At its worst, it was down to once every couple of months. Most of this was due to just being exhausted and stressed with 3 little ones. And part was due to not always feeling very lovey-dovey toward my wife for various reasons (such as, I felt she was not doing enough around the house while I busted my ass to bring home a paycheck, while doing plenty of pitching in around the house myself; or that it seemed like she spent more time in a day yakking with her friends and family on the phone then she spent talking to me in a week).

Over time things picked back up, but it bounces around alot, from maybe up to 5 times a week to a handful of times a month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My fiance and I have been together for almost a year and a half now. We waited six months before initiating a physical relationship and got pregnant the first time, so our entire sex life has been while pregnant. We've had sex enough times to count on one hand, and since our son was born 3 months ago we haven't had sex at all. Neither of us masturbate either. If you average everything out, we probably participate in any sexual play about once every 5 months.

• Members

Well since I go to boreding school we have to sneek around. Every friday and saturday nights we are allowed into each others room and we mess around, and durring the fall we have sex once a week outdoors...but over vacations...at least once a day if not more...

• Members
For the past 2 year's we've been averaging maybe every day or at worst every other day.

Of course, there were those times in the beginning where I think we had sex 8 times in 12 hrs!

But on a NORMAL AVERAGE...HOW often do you do it?

Youth is sooooooooooooo wasted on the young, hahahahahaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
For the past 2 year's we've been averaging maybe every day or at worst every other day.

Of course, there were those times in the beginning where I think we had sex 8 times in 12 hrs!

But on a NORMAL AVERAGE...HOW often do you do it?

We've been married 13 years, and have probably averaged 5 out of 7 days (if you don't count her period). Not too bad...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Not nearly enough. He's perfectly happy with once a week and I want it every day all day. Needless to say I go thru ALOT of batteries! <_< I honestly think it would be great to have 2 SO's!

I hear ya! Actually he is typically pretty awesome about it but here lately the averages have gone WAY down and my libido has stayed the same! <_<

Before this little spell he is going through we probably averaged at least 5-6 times a week and thankfully last week it picked back up for a few days! :D I would prefer to have it once or twice a day ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
We use to have sex everyday but kids, work and all the other things that keep us busy we are now down to about 2 or 3 times a week.

Same here, 3-4 times a week. But...it's acceptable for both of us. When we first married and before kids, it was just about every day. First few years in fact.

Maybe the quantity isn't the same, but the quality is much better. :)

Of course, as I type this, we haven't had sex since last year. (it's Jan 1st 2009). ;)

• Members

Well I guess I can honestly say except for a period of time after my daughter was born (and during my cycle) we have been having sex every day :). We always find ways to get around having kids and work. It might mean waiting till kids go to bed but hay we do it....lol!!!

• Members
Not nearly enough. He's perfectly happy with once a week and I want it every day all day. Needless to say I go thru ALOT of batteries! <_< I honestly think it would be great to have 2 SO's!

yeah sometimes I wish I could have two so because I always in the mood

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Count your many blessings people. Married for 10 years and I had sex twice in the past year. Too many reasons to list, but very few that I can impact, alas.

• Members
Count your many blessings people. Married for 10 years and I had sex twice in the past year. Too many reasons to list, but very few that I can impact, alas.

Sorry to here that...... You really do need some toys!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Twice....sometimes three times or more if we could get the kid out of the house.. ;)