Official Community Forums Home

Why Won't You Try Anal?

Mikayla1

• Members

Hey guys, I have a question for you. After trying religiously to get my hubby to enjoy and relax during anal penetration - he finally has and LOVED it!

Now, I have quite a few male friends and all but 2 of them says "No way is anything going up MY ass!" In my estimation, there has to be some kind of irrational fear here. If they are with loving partners - why not try it?

So, I was wondering for you guys here who say "no way" - why not? What is your rational for not trying something that is becoming almost mainstream among heterosexual couples now?

Thanks,

Mikayla

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Hey guys, I have a question for you. After trying religiously to get my hubby to enjoy and relax during anal penetration - he finally has and LOVED it!

Now, I have quite a few male friends and all but 2 of them says "No way is anything going up MY ass!" In my estimation, there has to be some kind of irrational fear here. If they are with loving partners - why not try it?

So, I was wondering for you guys here who say "no way" - why not? What is your rational for not trying something that is becoming almost mainstream among heterosexual couples now?

Thanks,

Mikayla

Yeah, that will be interesting to read!! I myself have never done anal, mainly because my boyfriend knows practically nothing about it and I'm afraid of that, but I told him if he read up on it and would be willing to let ME give HIM anal, I'd do it, but he also says, "no way in hell" :P So i guess that's the end of that!

• Members
"No way is anything going up MY ass!"

That's my fiancee's opinion exactly! :) I think those are even the exact words he used. Even after I said, 'but what if it made you have the best orgasm you had ever had? Wouldn't it be worth it then?' 'Hell, no' was his reply. He wouldn't really say why, just that nothing was touching his butt. Really, it cracked me up. I think guys are still stuck on the homosexual thing. He was even worried about having anal with me because he thought it made him seem gay. I would be really curious to hear from a guy why that is.

• Members

I think you have to have a pretty opened minded female partner who would accept and enjoy doing anal activity to a guy. I'm sure it gives the female some sense of power to, which is fine. The homophobic things does kick in with most guys to. I used to have a very close friend who said he was going to let his gf give him anal, but he knew she was just a gf and didn't ever want her to tell someone about it when and if they broke up, so they never did it. If a guy is into it with his woman, that is their pleasure. As for me, I can see how it can enhance orgams for a man, but it just isn't my thing. I won't fault a guy if he wants to do it, but don't fault me if I don't want to either.

Telecom

• Members

I do think it has to be built up slowly. A while ago I asked my man 'what about me using a strap on to do you, dear?' of course the answer was 'err...no thanks' I see that was not a great suggestion!lol

So instead, I started just touching/tickling his arse, then progressed more into rubbing, and then a bit more exploring, to the point where more recently he actually asked me to rub his arse while we were doing some foreplay. I think thats quite and acheivement for him, and am happy to continue with this slowly, as we have no need to rush, really. I just like the fact that we are both trying this stuff for the first time with each other, which is nice after 7 years, to be still trying something new.

I dont really know about why alot of the male population are so 'eewww' about it.

Maybe its the last taboo act :ph34r:

• Members

This is coming from my husband and me both at the same time. At first my husband said NO WAY THAT IS EXIT ONLY. Well one day while I was giving him a Bj my hand accidently :huh: wondered off course. Well it found its way to his anus and I bearly with my finger put a little pressure on it and man oh man did he come in my mouth. :)

My husband said for a man and why he thinks alot of men including himself can't imagine anything going there or even the though of it is because to them it makes them seem gay. Now mind you my husband loves it now, and doesn't think that way anymore. He believes alot of it has to do with society and their opinions, if more men would relize how GREAT it felt and didn't worry about what others think they would prolly do it to.

• Members

Thanks,

Mikayla

I would love for my wife to give me anal sex. I have mentioned it several times in different ways and she always shys away from it. I found the feel doe toy at too timid and Mikayla's article I almost went nuts I thought that is perfect for us to use but I have not gotten up the nerve to show or tell her about it. Now she has in the past inserted a finger during sex and it drove me nuts and we have use a dildo or should I say I used it and then we had sex she did not seem to want to touch it. I thought about buying something I could use alone and then maybe getting her involved later. Help me out what do you think is the best way to maybe get her more willing to do anal to me? I have told her its nothing but about the two of us increasing our sexual experience together and for me to climax more during sex, do I email something I found and let her see the toy or do I work on this slowly and maybe send an article from too timid or mean while do I get something that I can use on myself when no one is around? I love this site thanks everyone.....

• Members

My husband is very open minded about experimenting as long as it is with my body. I have yet to try anything new with him as the "Guinea Pig" (for lack of a better term!)

• Members

I have tried to insert my own finger while in the shower and it did feel pretty good. I started out by washing my ass and getting it all soapy. Then slowly insert my finger into my rectum. I wasn’t really turned on any more by doing so, but maybe during sex with the wife it would feel more turned on. I can’t see where you would have a bigger climax orgasm from anal sex. But my biggest thing I have to over come is having my wife to overcome her sexual sheltered life and try something new such as anal sex. I am all game for trying it, but I know that she wouldn’t go for it. I started this practice in the shower because believe it or not a Doctor told me it would help with my IBS. I have no rectum muscle do to an injury from the military and this is helping strengthen those muscles back up. And it is working. <_<

• Members

I suppose I should be flattered???? :blink:

However, I don't know if I would be around me when you give me permission to stick something up your ASS!!! It just might not be what you would expect! :rolleyes:

Mikayla

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Hi All,

Here's another view:

For a long time, I wanted to experiment anal penetration with my girlfriend, but she wouldn't like the idea. Occasionally she enjoyed very much having my finger up her ass while I was giving her oral, but a fully erect cock was too much for her to handle even with proper precautions, lubing etc.

Then one day while she was giving me a greatest BJ and teasing me with a vibe, I asked her to apply lots of lube and work the thing up my ass. I didn't have to ask her twice, and very soon she was trying to manage a giant load of cum in her pretty mouth. Not only did I find it a superb thing to add on the menu, but it was no effort at all to talk her over into some anal exploration of her own. In fact, it was quite the opposite. So, by being the first to try I finally turned her into a fan of anal play as well.

Might work for you, too.

Regards

• Members

I spotted an excellent quote by Elise in another thread:

"Making it feel good to have a big hard cock up your ass means adjusting your expectations. You may have to learn to experience anal penetration as sexual pleasure. The fact that it doesn't hurt and feels comfortable is really important.. now you can add other sensations that give you sexual pleasure, and you'll soon start feeling sexy about anal stimulation."

I think that this pretty much crystallises what I'm saying. In fact, this applies for anything as for sexual explorations - just replace "big fat cock" and "anal stimulation" with whatever you desire, and sky is the limit. I personally think that so far this is the smartest thing anyone has said here on this site. And that is a strong statement.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We've recently brought the man-anal aspect into play. It's a shared interest, but it's on HIS terms, and at HIS discretion, ie, he uses the toy, not me. That's as far as we've gotten. There are some reservations (like for me, just touching the area in general, which I know is silly, but there it is), but we're going slowly and feeling out, quite literally, what works and what doesn't.

My husband is absolutely convinced that he is not gay and that, even doing this, he will, in fact, remain straight.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I have always been very open to anything that feels good :D, but I also grew up a man. So I understand where the "hell no" guys are coming from. I even have a few friends that are this way and not to stero type but most of them are or were jocks. You need to understand that while we are growing up we are reciving suggestions that associate anal in a negitive point of view. Not just anal for that matter for example it's not manly to show emotion, so you have to find a way to unprogram this.

• Members

For those that think changing this mindset is impossible, it's not.

Since I'm older that a lot of guys here I guess I've had time to unprogram my way of looking at this.

Years ago I would have said "No Way In Hell" but as time marched on I came to realize that there are a lot of things in this world that we were taught growning up that just weren't true. Being told that some things were dirty and only gay people do that really makes an impression on you when you are younger.

My wife and I have never been past the point of her using a finger on me but to my surprise it felt wonderful and I'm up for a little more exploration. In our case, she is more reserved than I am and even though I've never approached her with the idea of using toys or a strap-on on me I don't think that she would be willing to try it. So like most other stupid men I just go along with the flow instead of risking being rejected or being thought of as a freak.

I'm as straight and as macho as a man can possibly be but playing with a compassionate lover should have no boundries as long as both are in agreement and are enjoying what they are doing.

MOHD

• Members

I know I am not a guy but speaking for my Husband, He would NEVER go for it, and frankly I am not interested in "butt hole pleasures" either No thanks... those of you who enjoy it, more power to ya! We are content with the way things are. However if I told him that I was interested in receiving it, he would probably consider it but I'm not sure what the verdict would be. We have had the discussion and neither of us sees it as a need. Our sex life is fabulous, that is one, if the only thing that we steer clear of.

• Members

I think whether it's male or female receiving this it's a definite individualized choice. I don't think my husband would want it, but if he did, not a problem.

• Members

i ask hubby and i got a very quick and firm "NO WAY" , i asked him "why do you think it makes you "gay" ?" he said "no, i just dont want ANYTHING in my ass, not even your finger, it does nothing for me AT ALL ."

which is funny, because hes all about getting up into my ass any way he can. <_<

• Members
i ask hubby and i got a very quick and firm "NO WAY" , i asked him "why do you think it makes you "gay" ?" he said "no, i just dont want ANYTHING in my ass, not even your finger, it does nothing for me AT ALL ."

which is funny, because hes all about getting up into my ass any way he can. <_<

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was originally a No Way! girl about any anal play, but getting up my ass is a big fantasy of his, so I've been working really hard for the last few months to get comfortable with the idea (let alone get comfortable enough to start putting little toys there!). But when I told him it would be a lot easier for me if he was going through it with me, he freaked out a tiny bit. He expects me to get all comfortable with MY ass being something sexy, but doesn't want me to realize that he's got a perfectly good one, just like mine, nestled in that sexy butt of his, and want to play with it. His reason? "That's just... no! *shudder* NO!"

Soooooo helpful...

• Members
i think they think its going to take away from there "man" complex :rolleyes:

They are young and still have so much to learn. Their views may or may not change as the years go by. Mine have and it's all been for the better.

MOHD

• Members
You took the words right out of my mouth. I was originally a No Way! girl about any anal play, but getting up my ass is a big fantasy of his, so I've been working really hard for the last few months to get comfortable with the idea (let alone get comfortable enough to start putting little toys there!). But when I told him it would be a lot easier for me if he was going through it with me, he freaked out a tiny bit. He expects me to get all comfortable with MY ass being something sexy, but doesn't want me to realize that he's got a perfectly good one, just like mine, nestled in that sexy butt of his, and want to play with it. His reason? "That's just... no! *shudder* NO!"

Soooooo helpful...

what else would a lady do with a mans ass( they find so attractive ) then want to screw it. I have always wondered about this since so many women say they find it a very sexy part of his body they want to get a hold off. man should be lucky

Glenn

• Members

Know whats odd? My ex bf said the same thing........but yet claims to be bi-sexual just bc he had sex with a male once!! (he gave, not recieved) i told him that just bc he had had sex with a male, doesnt mean that he has to claim himself bisexual. I mean, I've made out with a girl, but I know I like men only!!

Anyways, off topic, but most men it just creeps them out.