Official Community Forums Home

Body Types?

Tyger

What body type do you seem to be attracted to more? Yes, I know, personality is key, but, when you are first cruising the scene, and stop to look at someone, which body type do you seem to want to go up to more?? Be honest!

I like a nice athletic looking body, but not overly buff, tight ass, broad shoulders, strong legs on a guy.

• Members

If I am checking out the women, I want curves. Real women have curves IMHO. Height is not a factor really, but I like hips, a rear that is just a little more than a handful, and breasts that I would stand no chance of fitting them all in my mouth. I love large breasts and women that are usually around a size 10-14. They just seem to have a 'womans' body. I like athletic figures too tyger, but they still have to be curvy as well. I appreciate slim women and all, but some just look unhealthy to me. I dated a few girls who were very slender, no hips, small breasts and I was much more attracted to who they were rather than their figures! I love a woman with curves! I would not kick either of these ladies out of my bed!

Plus size model Kelsey Olsen

kelsey23.jpg

kelsey65.jpg

Plus Size model Kailee O'Sullivan

kailee31.jpg

kailee42.jpg

• Members

I honestly find myself looking at most any body type save for grotesquely obese. I think curvy is great. For me the body has very little to do with the whole thing. In fact, its faces that I look at more than anything. The face has to be appealing...that, and good fingernails but that's just one of my own little quirks.

Thurisas.

• Members

More often than not, women who catch my eye are short-ish (I'm short & have a hard time fantasizing about taller women :lol: ) and curvy. Mostly, though, they've got to have confidence in themselves -- not so much that she thinks she's "Ms. Thang," but enough so she can hold her head high and be comfortable in her own skin, no matter what it looks like. That's what I'm working on for me, so I find it sexy in another woman.

I don't have a particular body type for men that catch my eye more oft than not. Again, it's more a package deal, what I see in the eyes and smile, that come first.

• Members

It's generally more personality that does it for me, but if we're discussing the purely physical aspect--I love little skinny guys. Skinny emo guys who can fit in girls' pants just do it for me. (I know, I'm definitely the exception!) Also, buff arms--not overly built (I'm not into muscles--bodybuilders are actually a turnoff :blink: ), but to where they look strong enough to move heavy stuff for me. Then again I've found myself attracted to guys who don't fit that description at all--because I had so much in common with them.

Mike_d--more men like you need to make that opinion heard! Those of us who aren't size sixes would appreciate it if the advertising world catered to your tastes. (I won't get on my soapbox here and now, though, lol.) The only thing is that it irritates me that those two women, at that size, are labeled "plus-size" in the fashion industry. (I'm sure that label isn't yours originally.)

• Members

No, DMV(LOL, I don't think I am going to get a drivers liscense from you though.....) I would call them normal size or real size. I love the new Dove Real Women campaigns that show how women in the real world look and are not all some typical size 2 like most models. I have a friend who is seen by almost every person she meets as a 12 out of 10 and she is a size 12. She is some where in the neighborhood of 36DD or 38D and hips and a butt that guys just drool over. She is phyiscally very very attractive and many men on our campus let her know. When I met my wife she was a size 16-18 and I thought her body was amazing. She had a figure very much like the second model and that just did it for me.

I agree with everyone here that personality is KEY, but if I am just cruising down the street, I tend to shy away from women skinny like Cameron Diaz, or Calista Flockhart. I need a woman like Tiffany Amber Theisan from the Ladies Man. Thick and hot! I will try to find a pic or a screen capture from that film and post it here.

• Members

I am going to answer this question, but it might take me a bit to get it all out there.

For men: I prefer thinner (not skinny) men who have a bit of meat on them. They do not have to be athletic per se, but at least healthy. I like a man to be taller than me (not hard at 5' 3") and I prefer darker hair (although my hubby has blonde hair). The two traits that do it for me are eyes and ass. My hubby has the MOST beautiful blue eyes ever - truly. Plus, he has one of those asses that looks great in jeans. One trait for the front, one trait for the back. I have always been attracted to those 2 things.

For women, I am a little more discriminating - which is ironic. I HATE small breasts. The flatter you are, the more I am turned off. However, I do not like the freakishly large breasts either. The ones that take up double the size of her frame. I much prefer natural (or fake) breasts that are perky and not droopy, a more "athletic" build over too chunky - but real women with curves are definitely appreciated. I love nicely styled hair and make-up. The deal sealer is - she MUST have a shaved pussy (which is not a physical trait as much as something I seem to need).

Now, back in my hey-day I was a size 6-8 - with big breasts - so petite by anyone's standards. Through the years that number has gone up. First due to the fact that I decided to EAT and be healthy - went up to a natural size 10. Then, I had a baby, went up again a bit - and the boobs got even bigger (40D). Then I got pregnant again and what my size will be when I am done is anyone's guess.

I still work out, I try to maintain my body to MY best ability, and no matter what size I am on the outside, I know I am DROP DEAD GORGEOUS on the inside! I just cut my hair from my mid-back length to shoulder bob length and I am sure that many men (my hubby excluded) will find that a mistake. I did this for ME and only for ME.

My post baby body will need work - but I am not going to hurry. The two people I need to please are me and my hubby - and he loves the big, round belly me - so I will not rush. I think the most important thing is for people to be comfortable in their own skin and to BE HEALTHY!!!

So, while my current body may not be what men like - and ironically, might not even be what I would be attracted to in a woman, it is me and I am happy with "me."

• Members

Why can't more men be like Mike_d?? Seriously, its hard to find a man like that, especially in Miami. This city is as superfical as L.A (no offence for any L.A people). All men here like are supermodel looking women (size 4 or less) and it sucks for us bigger, more curvier, women (like me).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well for me the guy has to have a bit of meat on him....just something about a big guy. I like a guy taller then me ( im 5ft9) and a nice ass....mmmm if he can look good in jeans just think how he looks without YUMMY.

Now not that i have ever been with a woman but honestly I admit when a girl is hot or not in my book. I know lots of women who just wont say anything nice about another woman...maybe its cause they see things in them they wish they had so it makes them jealous.....but anyway for me she has to have curves....long hair is always nice....and nice size boobs.....not sooooo big that they odd on her body type and not small that when she lays on her back they look like two fried eggs.....I think the Paris Hilton looking girls in todays world look so unhealthy.......some men may like that type but most that i know anyway like us gals with a bit of meat on our bones.....now that doesnt mean i pig out and dont workout but im not affraid to eat i like my pizza hot wings and beer.....so i think there is nothing wrong at all with anyone male or female having a bit of meat on his/her bones.

• Members
If I am checking out the women, I want curves. Real women have curves IMHO. Height is not a factor really, but I like hips, a rear that is just a little more than a handful, and breasts that I would stand no chance of fitting them all in my mouth. I love large breasts and women that are usually around a size 10-14. They just seem to have a 'womans' body. I like athletic figures too tyger, but they still have to be curvy as well. I appreciate slim women and all, but some just look unhealthy to me. I dated a few girls who were very slender, no hips, small breasts and I was much more attracted to who they were rather than their figures! I love a woman with curves! I would not kick either of these ladies out of my bed!

Plus size model Kelsey Olsen

kelsey23.jpg

kelsey65.jpg

Plus Size model Kailee O'Sullivan

kailee31.jpg

kailee42.jpg

Well i just wanted to say its nice that there are men like you in the world who arent looking for that size 0 because in the real world most of us will never be nor want to be. Too many times they go for that sterotype gal but hey us gals with curves need love too LOL.......and i agree those gals you posted pics of are pretty darn good looking.

• Members

Ladies, thanks. I agree that women like Paris Hilton and so on are unattractive on a physical level only. I just don't want a woman who reminds me of a starvation victim. When i can see the ridges in the breastbone of a woman, it's unattractive. I have seen several "plus size" women who are far sexier than their skinny bleachblonde counterparts. Gimme a real woman any day.

• Members

First let me start by agreeing with the consensus here and say "thank you" to Mike_d as well. How refreshing to hear someone say they actually prefer some meat on a woman. Three kids, a "live to eat" attitude (as opposed to an"eat to live" one) and, well, 42+ years of life have left me with stretch marks, saggy boobs and an ass that could cause an eclipse if positioned just so. However, my DH makes me feel incredibly sexy everyday and has never once said a word about my size. He honestly doesn't understand when I start in about being plus-size. He says I am so much more sexy today than I was when we got married and that just makes me fall in love with him all over again. --sigh---

I find I am first attracted to the eyes and the smile. My husband has amazingly incredible blue eyes and a grin that has "bad boy" written all over it. All it takes is one look with those eyes and that "let's get it on" grin and I am putty in his hands. I like a nice ass as much as the next woman, but, just because it doesn't make a pair of jeans sing, doesn't mean it's shabby either. My DH honestly doesn't have much to fill a back pocket, but, when naked, he has the cutest little tush you have ever seen. Then I would have to say the legs are what I notice next. I like those to be toned and a little chiseled. I don't much care if he has a little around the middle as this shows a man who likes a good meal just like I do. As for the women, I look at all types. I guess the most noticeable thing to me is how they carry themselves. I have known many a woman who would be considered plus-size by today's standard but is incredibly sexy. I have also seen some very fit, very toned ones that do absolutely nothing for me. I also prefer a good size chest but definitely not a fake one. These women that look like they have two inflated balloons bobbing around on their chest do absolutely nothing for me.

Ah, well, to each his (or her) own! Great post BTW!

• Members

TG for men like you!! I'm 5'6" and my dr. told me my optimum weight was 150 for my body type. Now, you realize that when I was at that weight my boobs were still a 38-40D. As far as fake tits, last nite we were at a baseball game and the guy ahead of me was checking out all the tiny women with huge, obviously fake tits. I sooo wanted to whisper to him "do you really want that and the financial responsibility for the upkeep?" One woman was wearing a low cut tank and I could already see the dimpling and outline of her implant. ICK.

• Members

I have to join in on the chorus to Mike_d, and say thank you to the praise for real women!!! Even though I am a size 2-4, I can't help but think that the skinny fad needs to pass. It isn't healthy for the large majority of people.

I prefer the tall skinny guys with dark hair and a tight ass... and I LOVE green eyes... and a man in uniform is always a turn on. However, I have found my tastes turning more and more to the guys who are athletic and not much taller than me (fairly easy since I'm 5'3", and the guys I meet are under 6') and the uniform seems to be happening more and more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm another Mike_d fan! It would be nice to think that there are more guys in the world like him. Any way, my friends love to make fun of me, because they say I'm attracted to the lumberjack type. The first things I notice on a guy is their arms and face. I'm a sucker for muscular arms, I want a strong guy that can handle me and my size 10 body. I suppose my friends say lumberjack because I like the long hair, rugged Sawyer look. But at the same time, if a guy has a great personality and treats me right, I suppose I could look past someone who isn't my physical type.

• Members
It's generally more personality that does it for me, but if we're discussing the purely physical aspect--I love little skinny guys. Skinny emo guys who can fit in girls' pants just do it for me. (I know, I'm definitely the exception!) Also, buff arms--not overly built (I'm not into muscles--bodybuilders are actually a turnoff :blink: ), but to where they look strong enough to move heavy stuff for me.

Well you and I are just about on the same page! I deffinatly love skinny guys. I have dated others out of this range, but I prefer the slender ones and I have been with that body type more then any other. When they wear girl pants its to dye for, I love a good butt on a guy! Muscualr arms are great, and yeah over-built is a turn off for me as well.

I love LONG HAIR on a man, omgggg I just find it so sexy! ;) *drools*

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I myself find all women beautiful...with the exception of the obese women. Yet there are some obese women who are beautiful as well...I would never be physically attracted though.

Obese people need to understand...it's not the weight issue for me, it's your health.

Keith D

• Members
I myself find all women beautiful...with the exception of the obese women. Yet there are some obese women who are beautiful as well...I would never be physically attracted though.

Obese people need to understand...it's not the weight issue for me, it's your health.

Keith D

OK, I think what you have said here is a BIG contradiction....you find all women beautiful - BUT Obese women....but some obese women are beautiful BUT you would not find them physically attactive....and THEN you want THEM to understand that it is not the weight, but their health?

Um, so while you are trying to decide whether you want to have sex with them you are thinking....I find her attractive, but I worry about her health? Uh huh.

Listen, it is OK to say you prefer skinnier or more fit women - that is YOUR right and preference. Just OWN that preference instead of making half-assed excuses for why you are not attracted to certain women.

As a woman who is thin (when not pregnant) by most people's standards, I had a really hard time when I had a knee injury and gained weight. I felt like I was a slob (even though I wasn't) I felt lazy (even though I was TOLD not to exercise) - in short, I felt depressed. What I realized is that we are ALL a cupcake, a ho-ho, or an accident away from gaining weight. As I struggled to get the weight off, I also realized HOW FUCKING HARD it is to LOOSE WEIGHT as opposed to maintaining weight.

I am sure I will struggle after baby comes, I know it will be hard, and THANK GOD my hubby still finds me sexy and attractive with added weight. He married a woman of size 10, and I got much larger but he NEVER made me feel fat or disgusting. I always say that no matter what your weight - EVERY WOMAN is beautiful. Every woman has a right to that sexuality, and every woman should be confident with what she has.

Now, I do know that those persons who are VERY obese and dangerously so need to take action, but I get so disgusted with the overall consensus that a size 4 is the best and a 14, well that is just FAT. There is so much pressure now on our young girls to be THIN - and I think that overall health should be the consideration - don't you?

• Members

If I am looking for a woman I wants curves and a big chest (I have small titties so I LOVE to play with big ones).

If I am looking for a man I want big buff man, I like the type that looks like Goldberg. The big football player type.

• Members

Yalls are so funny.

"I like all women, cept the obese ones, then its just because they arn't healthy"

really?

Well damn honey, you might want to call my doctor and tell him that, cause he says I am perfectly healthy.

Quite honestly, I have never been anything but "obese"

my mom put me on a diet at age 5, I have been dieting for the last 32 years.

I have gone to gyms, been on every concievable diet known to mankind, spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on programs, pills, machines etc, and for what?

to lose 15 or 20 pounds, then gain it all back.

do I care? kinda, I don't really like the looks I get when I go out, the looks of disgust and sympathy.

And I really don't like snide remarks I hear whispered behind my back, and trust me, not one of em are in regards to my health.

I always prefer to accept people for what is on the inside rather than the outside.

after all if you cant be attracted to who they are, why bother sleeping with them?

if this is the kind of atitude everyone has towards women, im not sure i want to remain a member

• Members
if this is the kind of atitude everyone has towards women, im not sure i want to remain a member

A member of the femine side or of TooTImid? :lol:

I soooo agree with you WW, size shouldn't matter. I know my hubby LOVES me for what is on the inside. He may have noticed me for my outside, but the love has no size limits. That is what all men need to be like!

I feel sorry for the guys who limit their dating pool in this matter - especially since I read on AOL today that by 2015 75% of ALL AMERICANS will be OBESE. Not overweight - OBESE! Is this a good thing - NO - but it seems to be the "American reality" and if this happens - these men will be very, very lonely!

• Members

I personally think that the TV and movie actress are way tooooooooo thin. They give men the wrong idea of what woman should look like at a young age. I think that most men who say they are attracted to the super skinny thin women say that only because they think that super skinny is the norm. I mean honestly how many normal size women do you see on TV. The media and fashion worlds show that normal size women (size7-20) are "fat", this is really not true. I know many women who are size 16 and higher who are healthy, while most of the women that I know are smaller than a size 7 are really not that healthy. I would have a woman with curves and health rather than a stick who is sick.

Please don't ever feel the need to "soften" your preferences with excuses. Just be kindly honest. There is nothing wrong with liking a certain body type at all. It does NOT make you shallow. It's something you really can't "control", if you KWIM.

• Members
OK, I think what you have said here is a BIG contradiction....you find all women beautiful - BUT Obese women....but some obese women are beautiful BUT you would not find them physically attactive....and THEN you want THEM to understand that it is not the weight, but their health?

Um, so while you are trying to decide whether you want to have sex with them you are thinking....I find her attractive, but I worry about her health? Uh huh.

Listen, it is OK to say you prefer skinnier or more fit women - that is YOUR right and preference. Just OWN that preference instead of making half-assed excuses for why you are not attracted to certain women.

Now, I do know that those persons who are VERY obese and dangerously so need to take action, but I get so disgusted with the overall consensus that a size 4 is the best and a 14, well that is just FAT. There is so much pressure now on our young girls to be THIN - and I think that overall health should be the consideration - don't you?

Mikayla, my personal preference is a woman whom takes care of herself. Being pregnant does not make you obese...lol.

Yes, I find many women of different sizes beautiful...yet an obese woman shows me she has either a medical issue or she does not know how to be calorie restrictive. As a man in his forties, I too have gained weight and have more that I feel I should around my middle section, yet I am no where near obese. I do maintain a healthy diet, not as strict as I should of course. Here's a link to an articleCosmos, I hope you all read this and understand the medical impacts being "over-weight" has on your body. Yes some people are larger boned and can carry more weight...but is it heart-healthy??

Here's me now....

21110064512.jpg

Here's a photo of me at 26 yrs old

19116253742.jpg

So no, I'm not perfect...yet I know what's "healthy" and what isn't....

PS; My S.O. is a size 9, weighing in at 150lbs and 5'6" tall, less than 10% body fat and does not work out, just eats correctly. By that I mean, easy on the breads and pastas. Wheat can be our friend, meats can also...just eating "smart" is a good decision.

Keith

• Members

PLEASE do not tell me that you are lecturing ME on weight and health!

I realize that you do not know me very well, so take this with a grain of salt. I am not so dumb as to think that being "pregnant" makes me obese. Before I was injured last year I was a devout jogger - at least 3 miles a day - and NO ONE would EVER have called me overweight or obese. I am a vegetarian - even while pregnant - I do not carb load, I drink only water and supplement with an occassional Starbucks splurge. My weight gain was due to one thing and one thing only - when you are very, very active (jogging, walking, yoga) and you stop - you gain weight!

The fact is, with my added 45 pounds I am still healthier than many 100 pound women. I am calorie restrictive - so I suppose you would classify my mild weight issues as "medically related" - as I had that knee injury.

The fact is, to be morbidly obese, yes you must have many issues with overeating and lack of exercise. However, many women and men who are "overweight" do not overeat, exercise and are simply cursed with low metabolisms and other issues. I find it hypocritical that a man who admits he needs to loose a few pounds (which are probably due SOLELY to age and metabolism changes) desires only thin women!

Do you think I need to read an article to understand the medical issues of being overweight? I think all the readers of TooTimid (and obese or overweight people in general) DO understand the medical reasons to being thinner. I do not think that the sterotypical eating just to eat, stuffing your face with greasy foods, ordering take-out for every meal, image is very accurate for MOST overweight people.

Coming from a family of OBESE people - severly obese - I realize that my healthy lifestyle and the choices that I make are what helped to keep me thinner. I also realize that my family members were not sloths that did nothing to help themselves. My mother, who could loose over 150 pounds at least, has great blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar. She is overweight, but still "healthy" - the doctor even told her that besides the extra weight, she is one of the healthiest patients he has.

The issue here was not an understanding of what "I" perceive as healthy or unhealthy. The issue was your contradictory statement that you only are not attracted to fatter women because of the health implications, and all I was saying was - you have to CARE about someone to worry about their health implications, but if you are not getting involved with any women who are above a certain BMI, then how can you CARE about them enough to worry about their health?

When I see a black pot I call it a black pot - just say you are not attracted to overweight women - PERIOD! It is OK, that is YOUR preference. I am not attracted to stupid people - your IQ must be at least half of mine to stimulate me sexually or otherwise. I make no excuses for that preference, why are you?