Official Community Forums Home

What Is Your Favorite Lube?

Tyger

OK, you've seen many reviews from us on lubes we've tried, now I wanna hear what lube YOU love!! What lube, and what kind it is. Share, enlighten, and lubricate!

• Members

That's a tough one! I can't narrow it down to ONE, so you'll have to accept TWO! :P So far, our favorite lube has been TooTimid's Pleasure Gel (I SWEAR I don't get paid to say that - it's true!!). Lately we've been right in love with ID's Tangerine Flavored Juicy Lube!

I received my first Silicone lube to review in my last TT box -- that will be interesting to compare to the water-based lubes we're used to!

• Members

Love Liquid

I love this stuff, not sticky, long lasting.

But my first grab is always the tootimid pleasure gel. Number one reason? It doesn't make a mess!

TooTimid Pleasure Gel

I LOVE the TooTimid Pleasure Gel too. And, no, I don't get paid for saying that either! :P I also love the Doc Johnson silicone Cherry Scented lube. GREAT for anal play!

My hubby's fav for anal play is Astroglide's Anal Shooters.

• Members

Number one - KY silk-E - easy to get if I run out and it's water based as I have a bunch of silicone toys

Number 2 - Astroglide - just started using it and it may soon be #1

I have yet to try the TooTimid lube, but have heard so many great reviews on it that it's the next on my list to try!!

• Members

I love the TooTimid Pleasure Gel

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I actually didn't like astroglide. It was our first lube, and we found it kinda sticky. Also the bottle tended to leak. I ended up wrapping it in a towel because it was always leaking! I just got Body Fluid and have used it only once, but I liked it. I haven't tried it with my man, but with toys it worked good. It is silicone based, so I hesitate to use it because it will react with most of my toys. <_< Hubby bought Sex Grease from the local sex store, and it works pretty good. It's waterbased, so I can used it with everything. It hasn't stained anything, and we used it all the time. It doesn't smell bad, and it is easy to clean up. It is a gel, so it is easy to put it where I want it without spilling it everywhere. :D

• Members

I love the TooTimid lube. It doesn't leave a sticky residue like others I have tried. We recently tried Booty Parlor lube and I thought it was good but after the first couple of tries I have noticed it does leave a residue so I'm going to go back to TooTimid's. :)

• Members

We used to love Astroglide, and I still like it, but after trying The Too Timid Pleasure Gel, we're converted. Hands down closest to my natural lubrication and the price is much less expensive. That and it doesn't run anywhere. It really is a gel vs a liquid.

I do want to try a silicone based one sooner or later, because we've never tried one.

• Members

I absolutely love Wet Lube!! It's great for my situation: I don't need alot, it's not sticky, and it's unscented so my parents won't get suspicious (I wouldn't want to walk around smelling like lube then get close to them). I would definently suggest trying this if you haven't. Everybody buys this where I live and it truly is a nice lube.

It says Wet Platinum Lube on the bottle for future reference.

• Members

I would now have to say the Too Timid Pleasure Gel, also.

But before the it was Slumber Parties' "Just Like Me." Love the stuff, but it is quite expensive. The Pleasure Gel is almost exactly the same, but A LOT cheaper. So we've converted! Thanks Too Timid!

• Members

for every day waterbased lubes, Astroglide, hands down. For a little more $$ and a much much more lasting and smooth lube, Swiss Navy. That stuff is like liquid gold for lube, but it's silicone based so watch out with those silicone toys!

• 11 months later...
  • Members
Well, I did just order some of too timid's lube so I'll have to report on that later. Normally, we use coconut oil. Just the cheap kind you find at Wal-mart for about $3.

For the last 10 years its been waterbased lubes for me. I used Astroglide for awhile and liked it till it got messy. I discovered GEL by ForPlay. Killer lube. Thick and stays where you put it. I was running low on that when the sexy saleslady at my local sexshop told me the wonders of silicone lube. I tried a 14 or 16 oz bottle of EROS. This lube ROCKS!! Its VERY pricey tho. But boy howdy if you want superslick get a quantity of EROS....when I can I lay in a store of econolube. At $4 per 16oz the price ROCKS!!

I've heard here and there that BOY BUTTER is pretty standup as lubes go.....anybody here ever try it? Did you like it?? Would you continue to use it?? Recommend it?? Can you buy it in a 1 gallon tub??